Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did your team keep losing...did you see an act of extreme cruelty...
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Have you committed a sin that is so vile you feel it would be better to deny the existence of the Judge than to live in fear of judgement?
      I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
      A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
      If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
        Have you committed a sin that is so vile you feel it would be better to deny the existence of the Judge than to live in fear of judgement?
        This is a difficult situation. Many people think that judgement only happens at the very end of time. When in fact judgement is being passed down as regular as rain. It is always falling somewhere on earth.

Comment

It is evident that there is not a consensus regarding the Gospel. The point to the thread is really to ask if it wise to allow such division?

Mark 3:25
          If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonnet View Post
            It is evident that there is not a consensus regarding the Gospel. The point to the thread is really to ask if it wise to allow such division?

The consensus is that those who have experienced the life giving power of the evangelism will openly confess they did nothing to have Messiah revealed in them. All of grace...

Comment

PS Note the term "life giving" it is not life changing as the hypocrites say.

Comment

Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                Thanks
                It has been calculated that it takes at least an ounce of intelligence to recognise and understand sarcasm.

"Thou hast been weighed in the balance and found wanting".

Comment

For your water analogy to work then it would have to be the case that two diametrically opposed definitions of water existed.
                  Evasion.

Classic troll tactic.
                  Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

It is impossible for one who has not inspected the house on the inside, and that without proper credentials, to come to any conclusion as to it's integrity.
                    Religion is man's attempt to make himself acceptable to God. Christianity is God making man acceptable to Himself.

It is true that Trump does not fit modern Republican principles, but that is because modern Republican principles have strayed far from conservatism. genuineoriginal

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonnet View Post
                      For your water analogy to work then it would have to be the case that two diametrically opposed definitions of water existed.
                      There are three definitions or states of water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Truster View Post
                        It has been calculated that it takes at least an ounce of intelligence to recognise and understand sarcasm.

"Thou hast been weighed in the balance and found wanting".
                        Then you have less than an ounce of intelligence because I was being SARCASTIC.
                        All of my ancestors are human.
                        Originally posted by Squeaky
                        That explains why your an idiot.
                        Originally posted by God's Truth
                        Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                        Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                        (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonnet View Post
                          Do Calvinists aver that Christ did not die for all men? If you say they do so and accept that they are Christians then where does that leave Paul's preaching of, 'Christ died for our sins,' to the unconverted?
                          Christianity does not stand or fall based on whether or not Calvinists or Arminians have it all figured out. It is firmly rooted in the truth that a sinner can have God's riches at Christ's expense. All who will may come. You have already been told that your salvation does not depend on what others think and that it is personal between you and God. And yet you continue to look to imperfect sinners for answers.

Get your sin problem solved first and all the other answers will be given to you in due time. Matt 6:33KJV.

Comment

• Your first question needs to be; "What must I do to be saved?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                              Then you have less than an ounce of intelligence because I was being SARCASTIC.
                              Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Comment

• I am shutting this thread down because it is not seeking in nature. All Sonnet is doing a dwelling on the differences between different Christian denominations and using that as an excuse to reject God.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Working...
                                X