ECT Get On the Road To Emmaus With Cleopas And His Friend Again

glorydaz

Lol - thanks for proving you have been doing just that.

And no thanks, I think I will rest in the fact of Romans 5:8 towards you.

Try that sometime - the grace of the Cross is neither about you and your kind alone, nor for you and your kind alone.

That is just your double-standard.

The cure for that of which is Romans 5:8.

:think:

DANG....the hypocrisy here rivals that of the Pharisees. :rotfl:

glorydaz

You don't see the magic of Romans 5:8 ? Have you not seen dano using it for all, at the end of every post? You just don't get it :chuckle:

I'm too busy getting all the crap he keeps dishing out. Maybe he should stick to one or the other instead of both at the same time. :think:

SaulToPaul 2

As North has said, most D'ists have the modern tranformational Marxist categories of thought: race-warfare (all issues come down to race, the race of Israel) or gender-warfare (never mind the discussion, its the genders that are speaking that determine truth).

You and north are playing the dialectic game again.

Interplanner

I enjoy your silly writing.

As such means as Judaism expected. The thing being restored (the work of the Spirit in Israel) is there. The incoming of Gentiles to faith is the raising of David's fallen tent. Etc Etc. That's why there is continual friction with Judaism about what is expected. Why Acts 26 reads as it does, with them still trying to see it happen.

After the coming of the Gospel of Christ, there is no need for a land restoration. God is not doing that kind of thing anymore, only the mission. Thus the absence of reference to it in Acts, not to mention that it was going to pieces.

Unless you have specific points to counter with, don't bother. Your smugness drips all over my computer and slows it down.

Just answer why doesn't Paul say something in Acts 13? Acts 26. He does. The resurrection answers their expectations.

Last edited:

glorydaz

lol - I see you're still upset I called you on your double-standard - in a one sentence paragraph, at that :chuckle:

Some more of your good humoured "ribbing", I guess.

What's funny is that you try to hide your insults behind a pathetic smirk....as if we don't see. :nono:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're a Trump supporter.
YAY!
You finaly got something right about me.

You supported his kind of duplicity way before he was an issue.
Wrong ..... again.
I didn't support him for anything till he ran for President.
I never even watched any of this shows on TV.
I'm not a fan of reality shows.

because GD will
I'm not GD.

As I've noted before - your kind were exactly the kind the Lord said had persecuted the prophets, all the while asserting they'd've been nothing like that, in their day.
What an ego to compare yourself with the prophets and everyone else as your persecutors.
Do you listen to yourself?

Your kind can not tolerate having your hypocrisy exposed.
That "kind" is you for not tolerating having your hypocrisy exposed.

Thus, to attempt to expect you to actually reflect on any of this honestly, would be insanity.
I am being honest.
It is you that imagines conspiracies everywhere, and that everyone is out to get ya.

You're hypocrites
I know I am.
What you fail to see is that you are too.

- somehow STP
I'm not STP.

You're fools if you and yours actually think I am the one you are actually siding against for calling you out on your double-standard.
You are doubly foolish for not looking in the mirror.

This is not pettiness on my part.

Rather on yours.
You've shown an abundance of pettiness.

So much so that you not only have to be reminded of a good deed done towards you, is all the proof you need that mine is not pettiness, but when reminded of it, you twist said having to remind you, into one more result of your petty perception.
There's that massive ego again.
Thinking you are the giver of all good deeds, but never the receiver.
What a crock.

But you don't even realize how hilarious that is...you're that hopeless..you don't have to be...but you are.
The ignorant amateur trying to tell me I'm the blind one.
You are sooooooooo entertaining!

Danoh

What's funny is that you try to hide your insults behind a pathetic smirk....as if we don't see. :nono:

Nope - that was laughing AT him.

Get a things that differ clue, ms. right divider :chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

It must have worked at one time on one of those "said persons" he's always talking about, and now he thinks no one can see through it.
He needs new material.

Danoh

It must have worked at one time on one of those "said persons" he's always talking about, and now he thinks no one can see through it.
He needs new material.

lol - you and yours are all the new material any one would ever need.

:rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sure sets off you and your pals nicely :chuckle:

Admit it; you guys live for conflict.

Whoops - "guys" will now set off GD's "o woe is me..." again :chuckle:
You could stop anytime.
No one is forcing you to post the crap you do every day.
You do it because you like to do it.
Just admit it.

Danoh

You could stop anytime.
No one is forcing you to post the crap you do every day.
You do it because you like to do it.
Just admit it.

See, now you're projecting your need for your double-standard as being my need to post for no reason.

I make with the chuckles about it all.

You and yours - all of a sudden your all serious.

What hypocrisy...

Where is your grace enablement in such moments?

Non-existent, because you prefer your Galatianism.

Hah - Paul himself would have wasted his time having to remind you and yours of all this nonsense of yours.

Oh, and here - a :chuckle: