ECT Jews know scripture better than the deceitful Supersessionalists

SaulToPaul 2

That verse was meant to show that they would be blessed in Christ's mission, not in a restoration of the land which doesn't help that mission. Just check later in the chapter. And the middle of ch 10, and the 'burden' of ch 11.

The restoration of the land is a total tacked on out of nowhere to Rom 9-11. Down through church history, a few people believed there might be a surge of Jewish believers toward the end, but the idea of restoring Judea, Judaism, the temple was only recent, and the roots are kinda weird (Ribera the Jesuit Counterreformation zealot).

Made up as usual. :sigh:

Interplanner

I stopped 'doing' futurism the day I realized that most of NT eschatology was historical: about what they were going through (the immediate generation and situation in front of them), and that the main list of plain language (non-symbolic) passages said nothing about a future Israel, and that Hebrews new covenant is not future, and is in fact, about the replacement of Judaism in Christ.

All proper reasons.

Last edited:

SaulToPaul 2

I stopped 'doing' futurism the day I realized that most of NT eschatology was historical: about what what they were going through (the immediate generation and situation in front of them), and that the main list of plain language (non-symbolic) passages said nothing about a future Israel, and that Hebrews new covenant is not, and is in fact, about the replacement of Judaism in Christ.

All proper reasons.

Made up.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I stopped 'doing' futurism the day I realized that most of NT eschatology was historical: about what they were going through (the immediate generation and situation in front of them), and that the main list of plain language (non-symbolic) passages said nothing about a future Israel, and that Hebrews new covenant is not future, and is in fact, about the replacement of Judaism in Christ.

All proper reasons.

Yes the new covenant is in effect and those in it are the Israel of God, which began at Pentecost and has continued to this day.

Dispys want God to bless the flesh of those who reject Jesus Christ down through the centuries whose religion is based on the Talmud and not on the teachings of the Bible.

The first of the NT Church were all converted Jews and almost immediately the Judaists began to kill them.

Paul repented of it but many of those who claim to follow Paul, actually deny his teachings--

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Luk 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
Luk 16:28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
Luk 16:29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
Luk 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

LA