Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what do you think of deluded Pharisaic Mid Acts dispensationalists?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ECT: So what do you think of deluded Pharisaic Mid Acts dispensationalists?

    Most don't even attend church.
    Are hyper right wingers who stay at home watching Fox News.
    Watch reruns of cultist like Les Feldick.
    Are modern day pharisees judging homosexuals and women who have had abortions.
    Love their guns.
    Want to see all muslims judged right now.
    Love the death penalty.
    Come up with a baloney theology to support the above.
    Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.

    If you know what I'm talking about, thank Jesus you are not mad!
    Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

  • #2
    Originally posted by andyc View Post
    Most don't even attend church.
    Are hyper right wingers who stay at home watching Fox News.
    Watch reruns of cultist like Les Feldick.
    Are modern day pharisees judging homosexuals and women who have had abortions.
    Love their guns.
    Want to see all muslims judged right now.
    Love the death penalty.
    Come up with a baloney theology to support the above.
    Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.

    If you know what I'm talking about, thank Jesus you are not mad!
    Hi and explain what HYPER Believers believe ?

    But I know that you can't BECUASE you don't know , DO YOU ??

    Les FELDICK IS more knowledgeable and knows the GRACE MESSAGE !!

    Why do all you Anti-Paul people so BITTER ??

    You have no ANSWERS !!

    You all seem to be PUZZLEWITS !!

    dan p

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by andyc View Post
      Most don't even attend church.
      Are hyper right wingers who stay at home watching Fox News.
      Watch reruns of cultist like Les Feldick.
      Are modern day pharisees judging homosexuals and women who have had abortions.
      Love their guns.
      Want to see all muslims judged right now.
      Love the death penalty.
      Come up with a baloney theology to support the above.
      Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.

      If you know what I'm talking about, thank Jesus you are not mad!




      I'm not familiar with this first hand because there are so few of these people, I don't know any in person:

      Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.

      If you mean they tend to slam a whole person for a post, I understand that.
      All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by andyc View Post
        Watch reruns of cultist like Les Feldick.
        He believes and preaches 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) for salvation.
        Is that what you believe and preach?
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        You're too literal to get it.
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by andyc View Post
          Most don't even attend church.
          Wherever I am, there is the church.
          Originally posted by Interplanner
          They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
          Originally posted by Interplanner
          You're too literal to get it.
          Originally posted by Interplanner
          The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Interplanner View Post
            I'm not familiar with this first hand because there are so few of these people, I don't know any in person:

            Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.

            If you mean they tend to slam a whole person for a post, I understand that.
            Ha....who here doesn't understand that, and what does it have to do with MAD?


            This OP reminds me of Liberals claiming all Trump voters are racists, etc.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DAN P View Post
              Les FELDICK IS more knowledgeable and knows the GRACE MESSAGE !!
              An uneducated rancher couldn't possibly know and teach the basics of the Holy Bible, could he?
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              You're too literal to get it.
              Originally posted by Interplanner
              The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                He believes and preaches 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) for salvation.
                Is that what you believe and preach?
                "For when one says, 'I am of Paul' and another 'I am of Apollos,' are you not carnal?" (1 Corinthians 3:4)

                The carnal Corinthians were not familiar with Jesus' death, but the Jews knew about Jesus' death and resurrection.

                "Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said." (John 2:22)

                But not the Corinthians.

                "Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?"

                It was not necessary to preach 1 Corinthians 3-4 to the Jews, but it was necessary for the Corinthians.

                "For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."

                The message of the gospel was that Jesus rose from the dead.

                "Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed." (1 Corinthians 15:11)

                The resurrection was preached by the Twelve and by Paul.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by andyc View Post
                  If you know what I'm talking about, thank Jesus you are not mad!
                  No one who is "MAD" wants to thank your another Jesus.
                  2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

                  Paul defines the word of truth as the gospel of your salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV). Now, study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed by rightly dividing it!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by andyc View Post
                    Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.
                    How godly do you live? How do you quantify it?
                    What is the minimum godliness necessary to be saved?
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    You're too literal to get it.
                    Originally posted by Interplanner
                    The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                      An uneducated rancher couldn't possibly know and teach the basics of the Holy Bible, could he?

                      Hi and Les FIELDICK is great for those who want to hear what the message of GRACE really means and I do my own study and I will point out why most do not advance in dispensationalism !!

                      The OP is whatwe have in Christ !!

                      dan p

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Most don't even attend church.
                        And just how would you know that, fruit inspector? I attended church at "Whataburger" the other day.Had a triple, large fries, and onion rings.Hmmmmm....It shore was good!

                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Are hyper right wingers who stay at home watching Fox News.
                        I was a left winger, on my high school hockey team.And I watch "The Three Stooges" when I stay at home, eating Mr. Cookie Bars, and having 6 Natty Lights.

                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Watch reruns of cultist like Les Feldick.
                        Thanks for the compliment, Opie! The same was said about Paul. Thanks again, carrot top!

                        Acts 24:5 KJV For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:


                        Acts 28:22 KJV But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Are modern day pharisees judging homosexuals and women who have had abortions.
                        Judging is wrong? You just made one.

                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Love their guns.
                        Yes, I do-I've worked hard on building up my huge arms; I call them "Thunder," and "Lightning." If we ever meet, you will meet them, Ope.

                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Want to see all muslims judged right now.

                        I thought Ali was a great fighter.

                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Love the death penalty.
                        So does the LORD God.
                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Come up with a baloney theology to support the above.
                        Do you like baloney? I do.

                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.
                        Says who?
                        Originally posted by andyc View Post
                        If you know what I'm talking about, thank Jesus you are not mad!
                        It is the Lord Jesus Christ-show some respect.

                        Here is all we need to know about you, conning "Charismatic," charlatan, perverter of the gospel of Christ, fruit inspector fruity candyandycain, Opie:


                        “The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be....If a person renounces their faith in Christ and turns from God, then there will be no more fruit manifested because the Spirit will leave...Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him."-candyandycain
                        Last edited by john w; May 30th, 2017, 01:05 PM.
                        Saint John W

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                          Ha....who here doesn't understand that, and what does it have to do with MAD?


                          This OP reminds me of Liberals claiming all Trump voters are racists, etc.




                          My question was about the claim not to have to live a godly life.

                          Glorydaz responded: who doesn't understand that?

                          My question for Glory is now: who doesn't understand what?
                          All Lives Matter --Marcus Sanford, youtube.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DAN P View Post
                            Hi and explain what HYPER Believers believe ?

                            But I know that you can't BECUASE you don't know , DO YOU ??

                            Les FELDICK IS more knowledgeable and knows the GRACE MESSAGE !!

                            Why do all you Anti-Paul people so BITTER ??

                            You have no ANSWERS !!

                            You all seem to be PUZZLEWITS !!

                            dan p
                            With that response, your position of mad wouldn't be from a theological perspective.
                            Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                              He believes and preaches 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) for salvation.
                              Is that what you believe and preach?
                              He, like you, perverts that verse.
                              Delight yourself in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. . Psalms 37:4

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X