ECT So what do you think of deluded Pharisaic Mid Acts dispensationalists?

andyc

Most don't even attend church.
Are hyper right wingers who stay at home watching Fox News.
Watch reruns of cultist like Les Feldick.
Are modern day pharisees judging homosexuals and women who have had abortions.
Love their guns.
Want to see all muslims judged right now.
Love the death penalty.
Come up with a baloney theology to support the above.
Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.

If you know what I'm talking about, thank Jesus you are not mad!

DAN P

Love their guns.
Love the death penalty.
Think that they, as gentile boc believers, are excluded from having to live godly lives.

Hi and explain what HYPER Believers believe ?

But I know that you can't BECUASE you don't know , DO YOU ??

Les FELDICK IS more knowledgeable and knows the GRACE MESSAGE !!

Why do all you Anti-Paul people so BITTER ??

You have no ANSWERS !!

You all seem to be PUZZLEWITS !!

dan p

Interplanner

Love their guns.
Love the death penalty.

I'm not familiar with this first hand because there are so few of these people, I don't know any in person:

If you mean they tend to slam a whole person for a post, I understand that.

glorydaz

I'm not familiar with this first hand because there are so few of these people, I don't know any in person:

If you mean they tend to slam a whole person for a post, I understand that.

Ha....who here doesn't understand that, and what does it have to do with MAD?

This OP reminds me of Liberals claiming all Trump voters are racists, etc. :chuckle:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
He believes and preaches 1 Cor 15:1-4 (KJV) for salvation.
Is that what you believe and preach?

"For when one says, 'I am of Paul' and another 'I am of Apollos,' are you not carnal?" (1 Corinthians 3:4)

The carnal Corinthians were not familiar with Jesus' death, but the Jews knew about Jesus' death and resurrection.

"Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said." (John 2:22)

But not the Corinthians.

"Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead?"

It was not necessary to preach 1 Corinthians 3-4 to the Jews, but it was necessary for the Corinthians.

"For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures."

The message of the gospel was that Jesus rose from the dead.

"Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed." (1 Corinthians 15:11)

The resurrection was preached by the Twelve and by Paul.

DAN P

An uneducated rancher couldn't possibly know and teach the basics of the Holy Bible, could he? :)

Hi and Les FIELDICK is great for those who want to hear what the message of GRACE really means and I do my own study and I will point out why most do not advance in dispensationalism !!

The OP is whatwe have in Christ !!

dan p

john w

Hall of Fame

And just how would you know that, fruit inspector? I attended church at "Whataburger" the other day.Had a triple, large fries, and onion rings.Hmmmmm....It shore was good!

I was a left winger, on my high school hockey team.And I watch "The Three Stooges" when I stay at home, eating Mr. Cookie Bars, and having 6 Natty Lights.

Thanks for the compliment, Opie! The same was said about Paul. Thanks again, carrot top!

Acts 24:5 KJV For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:

Acts 28:22 KJV But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

Judging is wrong? You just made one.

Love their guns.

Yes, I do-I've worked hard on building up my huge arms; I call them "Thunder," and "Lightning." If we ever meet, you will meet them, Ope.

I thought Ali was a great fighter.

Love the death penalty.

So does the LORD God.

Do you like baloney? I do.

Says who?

It is the Lord Jesus Christ-show some respect.

Here is all we need to know about you, conning "Charismatic," charlatan, perverter of the gospel of Christ, fruit inspector fruity candyandycain, Opie:

“The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be....If a person renounces their faith in Christ and turns from God, then there will be no more fruit manifested because the Spirit will leave...Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him."-candyandycain

Last edited:

Interplanner

Ha....who here doesn't understand that, and what does it have to do with MAD?

This OP reminds me of Liberals claiming all Trump voters are racists, etc. :chuckle:

My question was about the claim not to have to live a godly life.

Glorydaz responded: who doesn't understand that?

My question for Glory is now: who doesn't understand what?

andyc

Hi and explain what HYPER Believers believe ?

But I know that you can't BECUASE you don't know , DO YOU ??

Les FELDICK IS more knowledgeable and knows the GRACE MESSAGE !!

Why do all you Anti-Paul people so BITTER ??

You have no ANSWERS !!

You all seem to be PUZZLEWITS !!

dan p

With that response, your position of mad wouldn't be from a theological perspective.

andyc

And just how would you know that, fruit inspector? I attended church at "Whataburger" the other day.Had a triple, large fries, and onion rings.Hmmmmm....It shore was good!

I was a left winger, on my high school hockey team.And I watch "The Three Stooges" when I stay at home, eating Mr. Cookie Bars, and having 6 Natty Lights.

Thanks for the compliment, Opie! The same was said about Paul. Thanks again, carrot top!

Acts 24:5 KJV For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes:

Acts 28:22 KJV But we desire to hear of thee what thou thinkest: for as concerning this sect, we know that every where it is spoken against.

Judging is wrong? You just made one.

Yes, I do-I've worked hard on building up my huge arms; I call them "Thunder," and "Lightning." If we ever meet, you will meet them, Ope.

I thought Ali was a great fighter.

So does the LORD God.

Do you like baloney? I do.

Says who?

It is the Lord Jesus Christ-show some respect.

Here is all we need to know about you, conning "Charismatic," charlatan, perverter of the gospel of Christ, fruit inspector fruity candyandycain, Opie:

“The dead still get raised today, but because of a lack of faith in this area, it's not as common as it should be....If a person renounces their faith in Christ and turns from God, then there will be no more fruit manifested because the Spirit will leave...Before God justifies us, we have to choose to repent and commit ourselves to him."-candyandycain

The certifiable one chips in.