ECT Dispensationalism As Separation Theology On Church and Israel

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I Timothy 6: 20-21 says in the Tyndale New Testament, "O Timothy save that which is given ye to keep and avoid ungodly vanities of voices and oppositions of science falsely so called
21 which science while some professed they have erred as concerning the faith. Grace be with the Amen."

Tyndale translates γνωσεως, or gnosis, as science, but it should be translated as knowledge.

The key part in Greek says "και αντιθεσεις της ψευδωνυμου γνωσεως,or "and anti-thesis of falsely called knowledge."

αντιθεσεις, or anti-thesis, is a technical term in the early Greek philosophy of the διαλεκτική, or dialectic, before the time of Christ.

In the dialectic, there is a direct opposition between the thesis and the anti-thesis, or a strong division between the thesis and the anti-thesis. In the conflict between the false prophets (Matthew 24: 5, 11, 24, II Peter 2: 1-3) and a small remnant who have a love for the Truth,the false prophets try to overthrow the thesis, which is the Truth of Christ's Gospel, with another Gospel, which in the dialectic is the anti-thesis. The false prophets operate through deception. Deceive is a word which is used of false prophets in Matthew 4,5, 11 and 24.

Two interesting instances of the dialectic in Scripture are in Genesis 3: 1-6 and in the dialogue between Christ and the Pharisees in John Chapter 8.

In Satan's use of the dialectic against Eve in Genesis 3: 2-6, "And the woman said unto the serpent of the fruit of the trees in the garden we may eat
3 but of the fruit of the tree that is in the middle of the garden (said God) see that ye eat not and see that ye touch it not: lest ye die.
4 Then said the Serpent unto the woman: trust ye shall not die:
5 But God doth know that whensoever ye should eat of it your eyes should be opened and ye should be as God and know both good and evil."
6 And the woman saw that it was a good tree to eat of and lusted unto the eyes and a pleasant tree for to make wise. And took of the fruit of it and ate and gave unto her husband also with her and he ate."

Note that the Serpent is teaching doctrine in direct opposition to that taught by God. Eve said God told them not to eat of the fruit of one tree and if they did so they would die. But the Serpent contradicted this and offered his own doctrine totally different from that of God.

In teaching false doctrine to Eve, the Serpent is the first false prophet. He is also the first user of the dialectic to attempt to overthrow the thesis or Truth of God by an anti-thesis used in a deceptive way.

Look at John 8: 31-33, 44, 52-53, "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him. If ye continue in my word then are ye my very disciples
32 and shall know the truth: and the truth shall make you free.
33 They answered him: We be Abraham's seed and were never bound to any man: why sayest thou then ye shall be made free..............Ye are of your Father the devil and the lusts of your Father ye will follow. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie then speaketh he of his own. For he is a liar and the Father therof.............Then said the Jews to him: Now know we that thou hast the devil. Abraham is dead and also the Prophets: and yet thou sayest if a man keep my saying he shall never taste of death.
53 Art thou greater then our father Abraham which is dead? and the Prophets are deed. Whom makest thou thy self?"

The Pharisees were making an argument in direct opposition to what Christ was teaching. They were using the dialectic to try to overthrow the absolute truth of Christ's doctrines by use of an anti-thesis, which was their own doctrines, There were acting in the role of the false prophet.

The pathway to salvation seen in Luke 1: 68-69 is not through arguing in direct opposition to Christ's Gospel, trying to create another Gospel (II Corinthians 11: 4, Galatians 1: 6-9). But the path to salvation is through complete agreement in faith with the doctrines of Christ as the Thesis, spoken in a didactic way and not in the language of the dialectic, involving deception.

To become saved in response to His offer of grace, is to become one with Christ, whose glory is made manifest in the third part of Zechariah 13:9 which is preserved. The Spirit of the Lord inside one leads him or her into unity with Christ, not in direct opposition to his doctrines, which is death.

The third part of Zechariah 13:8-9 is Life and not Death and Hell, as spiritual states. Christ is life itself.

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:4

Excellent.

But the dispensationalists will not comprehend your message, for they prove to be spiritless, without life, and blind to the great Truth of Jesus Christ.

Pagans, hiding behind their counterfeit "religion", in order to appear godly in the world and deceive the sons of God if they might.

But they will fail . .

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You can't touch STP, biblically, Nag.You venture into the ring with him, and end up bloodied, in a heap,slumped, on the matt, waiting for the devil, and his Calvinist drones, to re-pump you, re-energize you, with more deceit, hypocrisy, and sophistry, and serpent like slickness.

My evidence? You.

STP cannot be touched biblically, because he is spiritless and blind . . Like you.

Both of you can only be helped, if and when God regenerates and changes your hard hearts.

SaulToPaul 2

Excellent.

But the dispensationalists will not comprehend your message, for they prove to be spiritless, without life, and blind to the great Truth of Jesus Christ.

Pagans, hiding behind their counterfeit "religion", in order to appear godly in the world and deceive the sons of God if they might.

But they will fail . .

Pious and vague generalities, grandious verbage without saying anything... typical for Nang.

john w

Hall of Fame
STP cannot be touched biblically, because he is spiritless and blind . . Like you.

Both of you can only be helped, if and when God regenerates and changes your hard hearts.

Good imitation, Nag. Your daddy devil taught you well. And a lost person, such as yourself, pleading "Both of you can only be helped, if and when God regenerates and changes your hard hearts.?"

No, don't think so, evil Clavinist, perverter of the gospel of Christ...To wit...

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-Nag

Sssssssssssssssssssss.......

DAN P

Hi and it you who has to explain Eph 3:2 and Rom 16:25 and 26 and you will ahain AVOID it because you are Anti-Paul and Anti-bible and Anti-dispensational and have no CLUS as to what Paul means by OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION and you so-called study has NEVER taken you to 1 Tim 1:4 where DIPENSATION is also used , so you are JUST Un-learned as 2 Peter 3:15 and 16 describes you !!

dan p

northwye

Strong's Greek: 3622. οἰκονομία, oikonomia ,
in Wyckiffe Catholic English New Testament

Ephesians 3: 2 if netheles ye han herd the dispensacioun of Goddis grace, that is youun to me in you.

Colossians 1: 25 Of which Y Poul am maad mynystre bi the dispensacioun of God, that is youun to me in you,

I Corinthians 9: 17 But if Y do this thing wilfuli, Y haue mede; but if ayens my wille, dispending is bitakun to me.

Ephesians 1: 10 hym in the dispensacioun of plente of tymes to enstore alle thingis in Crist, whiche ben in heuenes, and whiche ben in erthe, in hym.

The Catholic English Wyckiffe New Testament is consistent in using dispensation.

Strong's Greek: 3622. οἰκονομία, oikonomia in Tyndale

Ephesians 3: 2 Yf ye have hearde of the ministracion of the grace of god which is geven me to you warde.

Colossians 1: 25 wher of I am made a minister acordynge to the ordinaunce of god which ordinaunce was geven me vnto you warde to fulfill ye worde of god

I Corinthians 9: 17 If I do it with a good will I have a rewarde. But yf I do it agaynst my will an office is committed vnto me.

Ephesians 1: 10 to have it declared when the tyme were full come yt all thynges bothe ye thynges which are in heven and also the thynges which are in erthe shuld be gaddered togedder even in Christ:

Tyndale does not use dispensation for oikonomia. He broke with the Catholic English New Testament of Wycliffe which consistently used dispensation.

But the Geneva Bible returns to the use of dispensation. It uses dispensation in all four places where the word appears in the King James Version. Why?

The Calvinist Theodore Beza may have had an influence on the use of dispensation in the Geneva Bible.

https://rsc.byu.edu/archived/king-james-bible-and-restoration/5-text-new-testament

"Beza had come from a prominent Catholic family of Vézelay in Burgundy and had studied law at Orleans before settling in Paris, where he began a career as a lawyer in 1539. Though he would earn a reputation as a capable litigator, his real passion was not law but classical literature, and he would eventually earn some notoriety for publishing a collection of Latin poetry in 1548. Shortly after the publication of this work, he fell seriously ill. When he recovered, he took it as a sign of divine providence and abandoned his legal career in favor of ecclesiastical pursuits. Later that same year, he went to Geneva and joined the Calvinist movement..."

Beza published - in 1556 - a Latin edition of the New Testament and then in 1565 he added a Greek text. In all, he published nine editions of the New Testament.

But why does William Tyndale have credibility as a New testament translator? See: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/geneva_bible.htm

"Despite living as a hunted criminal, Tyndale’s work was exceptional and so accurate that the later widespread Geneva and King James Bibles would utilize more than 80 percent of his exact wording. In fact, much of the vast influence attributed to the Geneva and King James Bibles should be attributed to one man—William Tyndale.

In accomplishing his translation, Tyndale actually created the modern English language still spoken today. Tyndale formed his English from the active, verb-oriented Greek language and the Old (Saxon) English used before the Norman invasion of 1066. The influence of the French language from the Normans formed the Middle English of Wyclif’s time. Tyndale remodeled the Middle English and formed the English language that is the most spoken language in the world today. The Geneva Bible, followed by the King James Bible, began the worldwide dominance of English, yet their words were mainly from one man.

Tyndale was also one of the first Englishmen to know Hebrew (this was his eighth language), and certainly the first to ever translate any part of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) into English. Before he was imprisoned and subsequently martyred on October 6, 1536, Tyndale translated the Old Testament from Hebrew through 2 Chronicles as well as the book of Jonah. Like Wyclife's earlier work, Tyndale’s English translations were illegal and thus confiscated and burned. His final words before he was strangled and burned were a simple prayer: "Lord, open the King of England’s eyes." Tyndale’s desire was that the Scriptures would be loosed in the language of the common people.

While Tyndale was in prison, his close friend Miles Coverdale published the first complete printed English Bible in Antwerp in the fall of 1535. In 1537, just a few months after Tyndale’s martyrdom, Coverdale’s second edition became the first English Bible printed on English soil. It was published "with the King’s most gracious license." Indeed—an answer to Tyndale’s prayer—King Henry VIII’s eyes were partly open. "