ECT If MAD is False Why Did Paul Make the Distinction in Romans 4:16?

SaulToPaul 2

lol. There are none listed, yet you keep asking for exact verses don't you? It is not a matter of letting them be. It is a matter of the NT saying what the OT was about--the shadow, the copy, not the reality.

I hate it because it is a distortion that takes people away from the ministry of the mission of Christ into a secret, arrogant knowledge where they do spastic things like quote Gen 24:64C as YOU did.

:chuckle:

Let the LORD fill the earth, city, and heavens with his glory.

Don't be like Satan and despise his glory. Spurn your skepticism, and believe.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You like to sound authoritative but all you are doing is polarizing. When you get to the new covenant, you probably know that it is not with the 'many' directly. The new covenant is between God and Christ. All those who are in Christ will be blessed as he was in resurrection. So there was partly a contract (Father, if there is another way, let this cup pass...) and it was successfully accomplished.

The question about the Law was whether it was abolished. That has a specific meaning to the post-exile follower of Judaism, as Paul used it. He meant that there was no obligating God through the Law, which there never was originally, but certainly became a popular thought in post-exile Judaism.

:chuckle:

Right Divider

Body part
Yep, the one Paul preached.
Acts 20:28... to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

And the same one Paul persecuted.
1 Cor. 15:9.. because I persecuted the church of God.
Don't tell me, let me guess..... "There's only one church in the Bible" -- TS

turbosixx

So when did this church begin? The church that was added to in Act 2 was already in existence on that day.

What freed us?

to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.

16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross,

20 For you have been bought with a price:

Eph. 1:20 which He brought about in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. 22 And He put all things in subjection under His feet, and gave Him as head over all things to the church, 23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.

Right Divider

Body part
Right back atcha!

Any luck on the prophecies of the church?
I don't understand the question.

The church which is His body was NOT in the prophecies for Israel.

Paul gave some prophecies for the church which is His body, like those in the books to the Thessalonians.

turbosixx

The church which is His body was NOT in the prophecies for Israel.

Ok, so you're telling me there is no prophecies about the body which has been around for almost 2,000 years, twice as long as this "millennial" kingdom, that is for Jew and Gentile and breaks down the barrier between the two, that Jesus died for, that forgives man's sin and gives us the hope of eternal life. No word till Paul?