ECT What's Actually Bugging IP?

SaulToPaul 2

Knock it off.
1, you just put yourself personally on the same level as Scripture; that's putred.
2, This "we" you quote-those people speaking had total and in-person knowledge of what they were talking about. We are on the internet and here to debate propositions. Accept that limitation or quit. Go enjoy your life calling people in person and to their face fools, idiots, and morons; that's what you deserve.

Check.

In other words, he should nip it in the bud?

john w

Hall of Fame
32 degrees. Me and you.
Am I getting through to you, fella.

IP needs to head on home, take a nap, then head on over to the local filling station, have himself a few Mr. Cookie Bars, chased by a Nectarine Crush, and play some checkers. Yep.....That should be his plan...Home....Nap....filling station...Mr. Cookie Bars/Nectarine Crush/Checkers.....

Danoh

IP needs to head on home, take a nap, then head on over to the local filling station, have himself a few Mr. Cookie Bars, chased by a Nectarine Crush, and play some checkers. Yep.....That should be his plan...Home....Nap....filling station...Mr. Cookie Bars/Nectarine Crush/Checkers.....

What - no stop over with the fellas a minute over by Floyd's...

As important as that part of a day is?

Danoh

What bugs me: is that two towers and a wall are "lofty" forensic evidence, but 1.5M dead, cannabalism, thermal events, signs in the sky, the voice at the temple, the pretend messiah, the pathetic infighting--no none of that is forensic.

Nor is the babes in Lk 23 who would be adults at the time of the DofJ and suffer it, calling out 'fall on us' to the mountains as the Rev depicted--no the fact that that absolutely locks in what Chris was referring to--that's not forensic.

MAD and 2P2P are drugs.

When you think on it; thoughts impact the chemical aspects of our neurology; the release of endorphines and so on.

Meaning o clueless one that all views result in drug like states of mind.

Sheesh are you incompetent at looking at a thing from all angles before allowing yourself to conclude on them.

Speaking of looking at a thing from all angles...

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Doesn't appear to be describing your 70AD to me...

Woof, woof :rotfl:

Interplanner

When you think on it; thoughts impact the chemical aspects of our neurology; the release of endorphines and so on.

Meaning o clueless one that all views result in drug like states of mind.

Sheesh are you incompetent at looking at a thing from all angles before allowing yourself to conclude on them.

Speaking of looking at a thing from all angles...

1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Doesn't appear to be describing your 70AD to me...

Woof, woof :rotfl:

The impostor messiahs promised that...

Notice that the 'coming' in this setting is parallel to 'sudden destruction.' So we have to do two things we that: Christ can 'come' and destroy, as was the case of 70 AD. That also means Lk 19's 'day of visitation' is like a final notice of destruction, a warning in person before the event itself. That has to be calculated when the disciples in Mt24 ask 'when is your coming?'

2, the suddenness. If it is about the final judgement of all nations, there are no protracted Judaic events in Judea. That is the consistent picture of the NT passages in ordinary language about the 2nd coming.