No announcement yet.

You Must Work Out Your Salvation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The OP has withstood the onslaught of lies and stands as fact.

Comment

• What Are "Works of the Law?" - Jimmy Akin

Comment

• I have tried to do works and I feel religious. I believe if u really know Jesus in your heart and his spirit has changed u, then it will be second nature to do what Jesus says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post
          What Are "Works of the Law?" - Jimmy Akin
          I have been explaining that for years.

That is good that man understands that, but too bad he is a Catholic and does many things God hates.

The Catholics call each other 'father', and they call their leader 'holy father', and bow to him and kiss his feet.

They make statues and crucifixes and bow in front of them and incense them.

They dig up their dead and put them in glass see-through caskets and pray to them for healing.

They baptize infants.

They pray to Mary and other saints.

They believe their priests are vehicles to turn the wine into Jesus' real blood and the wafer into real flesh.

...and many other things.
          Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lowly one View Post
            I have tried to do works and I feel religious. I believe if u really know Jesus in your heart and his spirit has changed u, then it will be second nature to do what Jesus says.
            The works we are to do is what Jesus tells us, like repent, forgive others, don't hate your brother, train yourself to do right, don't get angry, help a family member in need, think good thoughts, have faith.
            Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

Working...
            X