ECT Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

Danoh

Dispensational labels is not what this is about. I could care less about that.

Just goes to show how you ended up off to begin with - taking one thing to be another :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Dispensational labels is not what this is about. I could care less about that.

Danoh, when are you going to address the topic of the thread?

You're an advocate of Israel's "prophetic clock" being stopped in Mid-Acts.

So, please explain why Luke 19:44 was fulfilled in 70AD if the "prophetic clock" was stopped in Mid-Acts?

BTW, it's "couldn't care less", not "could care less".

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Gotta love it when the Dispy hoard of heretics all bite and devour one another over variations of 19th-century false doctrine that taints the Gospel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Gotta love it when the Dispy hoard of heretics all bite and devour one another over variations of 19th-century false doctrine that taints the Gospel.

Well....they're all Mid-Acts, but they can't seem to figure out where in Mid-Acts everything they base their teachings on, actually took place.

But they all seem to agree it's somewhere in Mid-Acts. They just don't know where.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well....they're all Mid-Acts, but they can't seem to figure out where in Mid-Acts everything they base their teachings on, actually took place.

But they all seem to agree it's somewhere in Mid-Acts. They just don't know where.

I think Danoh says Israel's fall was in Acts 7 with the stoning of Stephen

Danoh

You hypocrite - we've been down this road before - you well know you and your fellow Preterists: Interplanner; I Am A Bearean; Aaron the Tall, et al strongly disagree on various issues.

What's the matter; your SSI check arrive late again :rotfl:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber

That's an innate facet of Futurism, especially in Dispensational form.