Israel's Prophetic Clock stopped in 70AD, not in Mid Acts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tetelestai View Post
    Do you really think people are going to believe that I tried to set you up with my wife?

You need Psychiatric help.
    Another one of Craigie's "debate enders"-"Do you really think.....,"? " He employs that stumper, when he cannot answer our questions.

Yes, you did, on TOL, in a thread-you offered to have her meet me, in the DFW area, so stuff your spin, humanism-your other MO on TOL.

That's rich, Craigie, you commenting on other's need for "psychiatric help," who is so obsessed with allegedly disproving MAD/dispies, because we hurt his fragile feelings years ago, so that he spends most of his waking hours on TOL, spamming "Darby," and a myriad of other sound byte assertions,copy'npastes, that say nothing, engages in habitual lying, and hypocrisy, and sophistry, and allows others to pervert the gospel of Christ, having suffered a death years ago, the death of his spine/vertebrae/backbone, as long as they are not of the dispensational persuasion, and pursues me, to satisfy his obsession, to give meaning, to his closet life.

Slick, Craigie.....
    Saint John W

Comment

• Looks like Craigie has suffered another death knell, as he/not one "AD 70-ism"/Preterist can answer any of our questions, to back up his "man made invention!!!!!!"

He taught us the above.
      Saint John W

Comment

• Tet is slick

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
          Tet is slick
          Careful, PJ. He will bamboozle you with another "Darby...You are in denial...Not one dispensationalist can answer/back up................................................ ."
          Saint John W

Comment

Working...
          X