ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Then cite your "other" sources.

I don't need strongs to understand believing is continual life style with evidence that reveals the life style entered into. There are too many "IF's" in scripture which spell it all out that no one needs to "monkey shine" around grabbing at words to make it all sound as revolutionary thinking to impress for conceited reasons..

Dwell on this:

21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister; Colossians 1:21-23 (KJV)

Funny, I don't see the word "faithing" in any of that and yet the understanding of the issues is all there for our understanding.

I did , one being the strongs . You said you don't need it . So you don't need anything that shines light on the original message that was given to us by the NT writers , got it .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I see it as three categories , Christ even touches on it in His Word .

1) the "believer" that has the desire to want to know Christ , but is unwilling to do the necessary things to have a true relationship with Him . Probably attends church

2) The "believer" that has a desire to know Him and even has a form of righteousness , but not His righteousness . The luke warm ones , who desperately want Christ , but think there are things in their lives they'll have to give up . Definitely attends church , but because they are surrendering a half measure to keep serving themselves at the same time , they will avail nothing .

3) The faither , who acts , based upon their belief , and sustains it with confident decisions to back them up . Personally surrendering themselves to Christ at every waking moment denying self , looking for a cross to bear , and following Jesus. With only the desire to serve Him and do thy will . These will avail everything .

there is no such life in Christ that is just "believing" without the total and continual surrendering of our lives to Him, with a life that supports such a surrender .

period !!!

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

With those things said, what exactly is "pisteuo?"

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Bumped for guests . Join and ask questions.

Cross Reference

I see it as three categories , Christ even touches on it in His Word .

1) the "believer" that has the desire to want to know Christ , but is unwilling to do the necessary things to have a true relationship with Him . Probably attends church

2) The "believer" that has a desire to know Him and even has a form of righteousness , but not His righteousness . The luke warm ones , who desperately want Christ , but think there are things in their lives they'll have to give up . Definitely attends church , but because they are surrendering a half measure to keep serving themselves at the same time , they will avail nothing .

3) The faither , who acts , based upon their belief , and sustains it with confident decisions to back them up . Personally surrendering themselves to Christ at every waking moment denying self , looking for a cross to bear , and following Jesus. With only the desire to serve Him and do thy will . These will avail everything .

there is no such life in Christ that is just "believing" without the total and continual surrendering of our lives to Him, with a life that supports such a surrender .

period !!!

RE: 1 and 2 Bull! Presumptous bather. Poppy ****! Opinion based on the desire to be "be right" and "persuade for personal advantage over the weak".

#3 Simply a repeat of what I have offered up re "what is believing" but a lifestyle.
Period!

Got anything else except reruns? How 'bout loving God and simply abandoning your life to Him? Will that suffice?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
RE: 1 and 2 Bull! Presumptous bather. Poppy ****! Opinion based on the desire to be "be right" and "persuade for personal advantage over the weak".

#3 Simply a repeat of what I have offered up re "what is believing" but a lifestyle.
Period!

Got anything else except reruns? How 'bout loving God and simply abandoning your life to Him? Will that suffice?

AAHH , did you think i wouldn't notice that step in the right direction you just made !!!

Abandoning your life to God does require effort and decisions that support that abandonment .

Maybe all this grief with you won't be in vain ?

Cross Reference

AAHH , did you think i wouldn't notice that step in the right direction you just made !!!

Abandoning your life to God does require effort and decisions that support that abandonment .

Maybe all this grief with you won't be in vain ?

Go back to the beginning of our posts where you said the same thing but then purposely ignored to mininimize my understanding. So "AAHH" it is that YOU might be beginning to see the light that all of this grief with you won't be in vain.

However, I am not going to hold my breath because there is more from you that also will be a grief to deal with.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The Greek word "pisteuo". Probably the most important word that we will ever hear as called out ones. I consider this word to be the "secret of the universe". Because one day, God will reveal the importance of "pisteuo," and everyone will know it was right there in front of us all the time.

I beat this drum of "pisteuo ", because without actively exercising "pisteuo", no one can have the relationship with Christ that the NT talks about. An indwelling Holy Spirit, being in Christ, having Gods nature flowing through us, the word of God being ours to look at like a mirror, the mind of Christ, to be able to have that continual praying without ceasing. Without "pisteuo," none of these things will come to pass.

"Pisteuo" is the Greek word, a verb, that's corresponds with the Greek word, a noun, "pistis".

When pistis and pisteuo were translated into the English texts, Pistis is where we get our word
"faith", the noun, was no problem. But when the translators tried to find an English word for "pisteuo," there was none. Pisteuo is a verb, An act, based upon a belief, sustained by confidence. The specific act that the Greek word pisteuo needed to translate to English is, the vines: "A personal surrender to Him, and a life inspired by such surrender." The Strongs: "Pisteuo means not just to believe, but to be persuaded, to trust, to place confidence in, signifies reliance upon, not mere credence, hence it is translated "commit unto," "commit to ones trust,"Be commited unto".

Pisteuo is the word that describes, encompasses, and teaches us what NT saving Faith is. We should have had the words faither, faithing, and to faithe, for the translators to use when translating pisteuo into English. But only because they had no other choice, they had to go with believer, believing, and to believe. The word pisteuo and it's English mistranslations are used over 250 times in the NT. The words believer, believing, and to believe are only one third of what Nt saving Faith is. And building an understanding on any of these three words is not NT saving Faith.

Bumped for new comers .

Faither

BANNED
Banned

Some people have a with Faith in its application being an action , something we must do . Of course Christs work on Calvary isn't affected one way or another by what we do , it's a finished work , a work only He could perform .

But Faith or faithing is our part , what we must do to recieve this Grace He provided for us . The Greek word pisteuo is the word they used to comunicate this act or action .

I've provided facts such as ,
1) the English has no verb form of the noun Faith , to give to the translators to translate "pisteuo" into the English texts . Fact !

2)The definitions of the strongs and Vines Greek dictionary s . Fact!

Replies like i'm well read and don't harness my thinking to just Greek dictionarys , or , i just don't need those facts , isn't a valid argument .

Cross Reference

Yet again: No love to God mentioned by you as being needed in anything you write.

Some people have a with Faith in its application being an action , something we must do . Of course Christs work on Calvary isn't affected one way or another by what we do , it's a finished work , a work only He could perform .

But Faith or faithing is our part , what we must do to recieve this Grace He provided for us . The Greek word pisteuo is the word they used to comunicate this act or action .

I've provided facts such as ,
1) the English has no verb form of the noun Faith , to give to the translators to translate "pisteuo" into the English texts . Fact !

2)The definitions of the strongs and Vines Greek dictionary s . Fact!

Again: So What?? What are you saying that isn't aready known to those of us who are actively seeking to Love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength; those of us who seek to know God and Jesus Christ in an intimate way? Seems you don't believe there is anyone but you in this world who can give such understanding of what "believing" entails and you have been "gifted" with the responsiblity of explaining it be sure they all get it correctly and from the "horses mouth".

Here: Read it again for the first time:

(pistis); to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication to entrust (especially one's spiritual well-being to Christ) :- believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

Strong's Talking Greek & Hebrew Dictionary.

To believe; rely upon, with a hope. Question: Based upon what that my hope will not be in vain, that must be taken into consideration.

A one word answer will suffice.

Last edited:

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Yet again: No love to God mentioned by you as being needed in anything you write.

Again: So What?? What are you saying that isn't aready known to those of us who are actively seeking to Love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength; those of us who seek to know God and Jesus Christ in an intimate way? Seems you don't believe there is anyone but you in this world who can give such understanding of what "believing" entails and you have been "gifted" with the responsiblity of explaining it be sure they all get it correctly and from the "horses mouth".

Here: Read it again for the first time:

(pistis); to have faith (in, upon, or with respect to, a person or thing), i.e. credit; by implication to entrust (especially one's spiritual well-being to Christ) :- believe (-r), commit (to trust), put in trust with.

Strong's Talking Greek & Hebrew Dictionary.

To believe; rely upon, with a hope. Question: Based upon what that my hope will not be in vain, that must be taken into consideration.

A one word answer will suffice.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The word "pisteuo" is a specific , mandated act from God to be able to just start a relationship with Him .

Pisteuo "IS NOT" giving God your version of love . Please show me in any Greek dictionary anywhere that defines pisteuo as giving God our love . Not going to happen .

Pisteuo "IS" giving God our life and will . Only then , can He start the process that could result in His Spirit being put in us . When the Salvation process matures ,after the parable of the sower or testing ground is complete , by the indwelling of His Spirit in us , His love , His nature will flow through us not only to others , but to God also .

This basic understanding of the Salvation process is the truth unless someone can replace it with a better understanding that doesn't trample on Christ and His Spirit .

Cross Reference

third red flag .

Indeed, leading to what?

Not once have I read concerning your love TO God, or any need for desiring it, in any of what you write. I would imagine that after 30+ years one would know that faith without love as being the object of his faith can be nothing more than mere presumption and at the most the worship of something less than God. "Self/Pride" comes quickly to mind. Dare I say I am correct?

Cross Reference

The word "pisteuo" is a specific , mandated act from God to be able to just start a relationship with Him .

Pisteuo "IS NOT" giving God your version of love . Please show me in any Greek dictionary anywhere that defines pisteuo as giving God our love . Not going to happen .

Pisteuo "IS" giving God our life and will . Only then , can He start the process that could result in His Spirit being put in us . When the Salvation process matures ,after the parable of the sower or testing ground is complete , by the indwelling of His Spirit in us , His love , His nature will flow through us not only to others , but to God also .

This basic understanding of the Salvation process is the truth unless someone can replace it with a better understanding that doesn't trample on Christ and His Spirit .

I just did which you reject. Here it is again: . . .

". . . this is life eternal, that they might *"know" thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3 (KJV)

*"Intimacy" as in the huband and wife relationship Paul speaks of in Ephesians 5.

How does one do that without unfeigned Love in the mix? Ergo, the Great commandment given us by Jesus and God themselves..

Faither

BANNED
Banned

The English language tends to limit Faith to the mind , to belief , to the emotions , confidense or trust . And it leaves the will to another word which is obedience . The King James thus sets free Faith from works . The Greek did not allow that . You didn't have Pistis (Faith) until you added the will and hang your body in continuing action on what the mind believed and the heart had confidense in . It was an expression of the whole man .

Cross Reference

The English language tends to limit Faith to the mind , to belief , to the emotions , confidense or trust . And it leaves the will to another word which is obedience . The King James thus sets free Faith from works . The Greek did not allow that . You didn't have Pistis (Faith) until you added the will and hang your body in continuing action on what the mind believed and the heart had confidense in . It was an expression of the whole man .

Tends to limit?? You have written nothing that should extend anyone's understanding beyond what being born again does not provide for. PERIOD! What you have done is make something simple into something confusing; something that demands satisfaction in a RCC kind of way..

Faither

BANNED
Banned