ECT THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

keypurr

You're wrong on all counts. Thank you for nicely proving my statements in Post #390 above. :thumb:

Nope, I am not wrong, your church is.

Don't you realize that your body is the temple? Not the building you get all your fairy tales from. Do you really think Mary is the Mother of the creator of the Universe? Do you also believe that Jesus was born in December?

Think, your church has been exposed as a deceiver.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I find it odd- a man decked out in priceless jewelry and staves, claiming infallibility, telling me that I am arrogant :rolleyes:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Your "argument" is that the Catholic Church can't be Christ's one historic Church because some of her leaders have committed personal sins? You're aware that every Christian commits sins, correct? Every non-Catholic leader commits sins. All of the Apostles committed sins---in fact they all abandoned Jesus Christ to a criminal's execution; they turned their backs on Jesus and fled. If you ever find a Christian leader who claims to be without sin, let us know, hmm? We'll introduce him to 1 John 1:8 and a host of other biblical texts. In any case, the fact that Catholic leaders have committed sins in no way negates the fact that the Catholic Church IS in fact Christ's one historic Church. So much, then, for your supposed "proof."
Not once in almost 2000 years has a bad teaching emanated from Peter's chair in matters of faith, doctrine or morals. Perfect track record.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
12573815_416155675247359_8779831883152459170_n.jpg
Questions or Comments?
  • Martin Luther, a Catholic priest, was concerned about some of the behavioral abuses in the Church, especially among some bishops and priests, and desired to see certain practical and moral reforms enacted in the Church.
  • To that end, and to prompt academic debate, Luther posted his "95 Theses" on the door of the parish church in Wittenberg.
  • If Luther had stopped there---attempting to reform various problematic moral behaviors and illegitimate practices of the clergy---all would have been fine. It was when he presumed to try and "reform" the formal doctrines of Christ's one historic Church that Luther ran into trouble with the hierarchy, and rightly so.
  • Genuine reform---and there were plenty of other reformers in the Church besides Luther, ones who did not presume to attack revealed Christian doctrine---is directed to the moral behavior and false practices of Church leadership, NOT to the Church's established divine teachings.
  • Luther and his fellow "Protestants" attempted to replace the authoritative doctrines of Christ's one historic Church with their own personal interpretations and theological opinions and, in so doing, ultimately gave birth to the Protestant "reformation"---a movement which has produced multiplied thousands of competing and contradictory man-made non-Catholic denominations and sects to date, with more being invented every week, all directly contrary to the expressed will of Jesus Christ (Jn. 17:11, 20-23; cf. 1 Cor.1:10; Phil. 2:1-2; Eph. 4:3-6; Rom. 16:17).

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

:banana:

Aimiel

Obviously God designed His Word to be controversial such that it might retain relevance and adapt to changes in history and keep people arguing and defending Truth as they see fit. We aren't to pray for those in authority everywhere that they might come into agreement with one another but so that there might be peace because men should be allowed to worship God at they see fit.

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

Jerry Shugart

So the Protestants who believe what the Lord Jesus said here about salvation are arrogant because they believe Him?:

"Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life" (Jn.6:47).​

Aimiel

Not once in almost 2000 years has a bad teaching emanated from Peter's chair in matters of faith, doctrine or morals. Perfect track record.
There have been hundreds if not thousands of doctrinal errors and any Catholic who follows their church's instructions isn't operating by faith; but rather: sight. Moral errors are obvious in every Catholic. Here is the most glaring recent boo boo...

"Dear Moroccan friends, I am coming as a pilgrim of peace and fraternity. We Christians and Muslims believe in God, the Creator and the Merciful, who created people to live like brothers and sisters, respecting each other in their diversity, and helping one another in their needs." — Pope Francis (@Pontifex) March 29, 2019

The Catholic church has more in common with pagan Islam than true Christianity.

https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/02/12/10-common-bonds-between-catholicism-and-islam/