No announcement yet.

THE ARROGANCE & BLINDNESS OF THE PROTESTANT HERESY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obviously God designed His Word to be controversial such that it might retain relevance and adapt to changes in history and keep people arguing and defending Truth as they see fit. We aren't to pray for those in authority everywhere that they might come into agreement with one another but so that there might be peace because men should be allowed to worship God at they see fit.

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
    "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• So the Protestants who believe what the Lord Jesus said here about salvation are arrogant because they believe Him?:

"Very truly I tell you, the one who believes has eternal life" (Jn.6:47).

Comment

• Originally posted by Nihilo View Post
        Not once in almost 2000 years has a bad teaching emanated from Peter's chair in matters of faith, doctrine or morals. Perfect track record.
        There have been hundreds if not thousands of doctrinal errors and any Catholic who follows their church's instructions isn't operating by faith; but rather: sight. Moral errors are obvious in every Catholic. Here is the most glaring recent boo boo...

"Dear Moroccan friends, I am coming as a pilgrim of peace and fraternity. We Christians and Muslims believe in God, the Creator and the Merciful, who created people to live like brothers and sisters, respecting each other in their diversity, and helping one another in their needs." — Pope Francis (@Pontifex) March 29, 2019

The Catholic church has more in common with pagan Islam than true Christianity.

https://reformationcharlotte.org/201...ism-and-islam/
        "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

Working...
        X