Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
    So you disregard Jesus' own word.
    Did you even bother to read my citation? Everything Jesus had to say about his mother is referenced there. Back to Post #176.
    "The very tradition, teaching, & faith of the Catholic Church from the beginning was preached by the Apostles & preserved by the Fathers. On this the Church was founded..." ~ St. Athanasius (4th cent.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruciform View Post
      Did you even bother to read my citation? Everything Jesus had to say about his mother is referenced there. Back to Post #176.
      It is clear to me you don't value Jesus' word much.
      If you want to be true to God and Jesus, abandon any kind of violence at all cost. By advocating any kind of violence, you are misrepresenting Christianity.

Comment

You're one to talk. There are words Jesus spoke that you willing ignore.
        Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

What are my fruits today?

Cityboy With Horses A blog about what happens when you say, "I Promise"

"Moral standards" are a lot like lighthouses: they exist to help us stay on course as we sail through life. But we have to steer BY them, but not directly AT them. Lest we end up marooned on the shoals of perpetual self-righteousness.

Comment

Back to Post #181.
          "The very tradition, teaching, & faith of the Catholic Church from the beginning was preached by the Apostles & preserved by the Fathers. On this the Church was founded..." ~ St. Athanasius (4th cent.)

Comment

• Originally posted by brewmama View Post
            Tradition has it that St Luke painted (or "wrote") the first icon, the Virgin Mary.
            4 Icons of Mary attributed to St. Luke the Evangelist
            https://aleteia.org/2017/10/18/4-ico...he-evangelist/

Click image for larger version

Name:	web3-madonna-icons-public-domain.jpg?quality=100&strip=all&w=620&h=310&crop=1.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	111.1 KB
ID:	2740813

Comment

Working...
            X