ECT Forgiving and Forgiveness

God's Truth

There is no IF attached to us being forgiven, you bad news bear! Colossians 2:13 KJV

It is never ever bad news to obey Jesus.

As for Colossians 2:13 that is about the Gentiles being dead in their sins because they did not clean themselves by obeying the ceremonial works.

Read the scripture how it says in the UNCIRCUMCISION of their flesh.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

God's Truth

Just look at how little g's lie fights the gospel of the grace of God. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost...(2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV).

We do not enter into God's grace until we are saved.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us whom he saves.

Jesus saves those who do what he says, for Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Paul did not go against any of Jesus' teachings.

God's Truth

Lost sheep -- Israel. Now what of we Gentiles?

John 10:16
"And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."

Isaiah 56:8
The Lord God, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says, "Yet I will gather to him others besides those who are gathered to him."

Ephes. 2:13
But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Jesus says he brings us in and that makes those he brings in Israel.

Genesis 32:28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome.”

Revelation 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son.

And there is only one way a person can overcome this world, and that is through Jesus Christ our Savior.

1 John 5:5 Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Therefore, who and what is Israel---Israel is people who overcome by faith in Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

I did.
You didn't follow it.

Okay, let's go through it again.

No....when the LORD Jesus returns it'll be the judgement of nations, which is also called the judgement of the sheep and the goats. And it'll be done on this earth from the throne of David.

When Jesus comes again it will be at this time when he raises everyone.

Romans 2:5-10 But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed. 6 God “will repay each person according to what they have done.”7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life. 8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. 9 There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; 10 but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Before that time, the BOC had already met the LORD in the air.
The Kingdom will come to the earth.
The new earth will not come into view until the end of the Messianic reign from the throne of David on this earth.

The New Jerusalem will come to the new earth.

Revelation 21:1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them,…

Where does anyone say that the LORD Jesus will rule on this earth with people who reject Him?

Again.....did you ever reject Him?

Again....I have never seen where anyone has claimed that the LORD Jesus will be coming again to bear sin. Why do you continually say that?

When Jesus comes again it will be to rescue us from the wrath. How do you get that Jesus will live on this earth after it is destroyed?

1 Thessalonians 1:10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead--Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

No one has ever been or ever will be forgiven of sin except on the basis of Christ's finished work on the cross.

Again.....did you ever reject Him?
No one who continually rejects Him will have GOD's forgiveness.
How can you know that certain people will forever reject Him?

Did you ever reject Him?

The Bible says there will be people who will reject Jesus.

I am not one of those people who will reject him.

Joseph's brothers rejected him.
The LORD's brethren rejected HIM.

Joseph, by faith in GOD, became ruler of the Kingdom of that time, second only to Pharaoh.
Christ sits at the right hand of the Father in the Father's throne.
Christ will rule on earth in the Kingdom of that time, second only to the Father.

Joseph's brethren did not recognize their brother and Joseph kept it hidden from them until his chosen time of revealing himself.
The Lord Jesus' brethren, Israel, are blinded in part and do not recognize their King and Messiah at this time. They will recognize Him and bow at His feet at His appointed time.
Jesus is ruling now. ALL nationalities must accept him BEFORE he comes again! How many times do I have to tell you the scripture about Jesus NOT coming again to bear sin? When Jesus comes again, and people say oh you are the Lord…how will they be forgiven for denying him since he WILL NOT COME AGAIN TO BEAR SIN.

Hebrews 9:28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

God's Truth

For GT:

Eze 20:30 Wherefore say unto the house of Israel,
Eze 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you:

When this was written, Ezekiel of Judah was in Babylon and the northern tribes had already been scattered by the Assyrians a hundred years before.
Yet, for all that, the LORD GOD said that He would in the future rule over them.....all, which would mean a restored Israel.

Eze 20:34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out.

The LORD promises throughout the prophets that He will regather Israel from her scattering into the nations.

Eze 20:35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face.
Eze 20:36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD.

The LORD says that He will plead with that people and I take that to mean it will be concerning their relationship with Him.

Eze 20:37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant:

The LORD says that He will act as a Shepherd and subject them to judgement under His rod. This will bring them into the covenant.

Eze 20:38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me: I will bring them forth out of the country where they sojourn, and they shall not enter into the land of Israel: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Through this judgement process, the rebels[unbelievers] will be rejected and will not be allowed to enter the land of Israel.

Eze 20:39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus saith the Lord GOD; Go ye, serve ye every one his idols, and hereafter also, if ye will not hearken unto me: but pollute ye my holy name no more with your gifts, and with your idols.

Again....this concerns those of Israel that rebel and do not believe on the LORD.

Eze 20:40 For in mine holy mountain, in the mountain of the height of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your oblations, with all your holy things.

This agrees with Isaiah and others concerning the LORD's house being established in His Holy mountain.....Zion/Jerusalem.

Eze 20:41 I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen[gentiles/nations].

The LORD will accept those of Israel who believe on Him and will gather them from all the countries in which they've been scattered and will demonstrate to the nations/gentiles that the LORD does sanctify Israel in His sight and set them apart from the nations and that's in spite of millennia, persecutions, replacement theology, and all the systems that confessing Christians have come up with to justify their unbelief in what GOD has promised concerning the nation of Israel.

Eze 20:42 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall bring you into the land of Israel, into the country for the which I lifted up mine hand to give it to your fathers.

GOD will fulfill His promise that He made to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, etc concerning the land, even in spite of the Church at large unbelief.

Eze 20:43 And there shall ye remember your ways, and all your doings, wherein ye have been defiled; and ye shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for all your evils that ye have committed.
Eze 20:44 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have wrought with you for my name's sake, not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O ye house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

The nation of Israel, once restored, will have a time of introspection regarding their straying away into unbelief and rejection of Messiah.

So....how do you get that any of us believe that GOD well rule over a nation of people who persist in unbelief?

Jesus did come and all who believe enter his covenant.

God's Truth

Oh, be nice; this place was obviously her home.

She will miss this place, as she had a real passion for the Word; that was evident in many of her posts.

She just could not put it together right; while believing she had.

I'll miss her passion for the Word.

The best to you GT; hope to see you in Glory, one day.

Hope we will have gotten through to you.

Sincerely,

Danoh

Romans 5:8

Thank you, it is good to know there is something about me that you missed, and I am glad that you can see my passion for the Word.
I have a powerful testimony, Jesus Christ himself saved me. I hope that you will come to know him as I have.

God's Truth

Nice has nothing to do with it. You forget, I was her only friend on this forum for awhile. I know her need for salvation. I know her reliance on herself. I know she is a false teacher, and I certainly do not approve of her false gospel of works. So, a rest from that is welcome. It doesn't come often enough. Besides, she posts her false gospel other places besides here.

She doesn't have a love of the Truth....she has a love of the Lie that man must help God save him.......that man's righteous deeds will save him. That Christ's work on the cross was not enough for all who believe.

Satan also has a "passion for the Word"....how to distort and twist it. He uses poor fools like GT to spread his perverted "truth". His UNtruth.

Give us this day our daily bread...

God's Truth

This thread is not the same without GT...

Ah, those images her posts would inspire. Of her scratching her head wondering why we could not see what was so clear to her alone - work, work, work...

Aikido 7 is not much of a replacement.

lol

I love you too, Danoh.

I see what you believe and why.

You see obedience to Jesus' words as works that are burdensome, but I see them as life.

The works we no longer have to do are the ceremonial works, now that was works. It was a work to have to bathe and bring an animal to sacrifice, just to go to the temple to worship God. It was a work to make sure everyone in the household was circumcised. It was a work to adhere to the dietary laws. It was a work to follow all the special days.

It is light, easy, and not burdensome to obey Jesus.

There is nothing I would rather be doing than obeying Jesus.

His words are full of Spirit and life.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GT is back, and the first thing she did was neg repping me.

what a sinless Christian.

I will forgive you GT for your bitterness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We do not enter into God's grace until we are saved.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us whom he saves.

Jesus saves those who do what he says, for Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Paul did not go against any of Jesus' teachings.

Jesus was preaching the "Kingdom Message" to the lost sheep of Israel.
Paul was preaching the "Grace Message" to the gentiles.