Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Grosnick Marowbe;4176489]
    Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    i promise. you will be the ONLY neg rep i ever do again. and again. and [/QUOTE

I really don't believe (with your attitude) that, you'll be around
    here for long? You'll get YOURSELF banned somehow!
    you're probably right. i graduated middle school and moved on. your brain and personality did not. you will be here on TOL forever

Comment

• You'll get yourself banned most likely? But, at least you'll have heard
      the "Gospel that can save you, beforehand!" I sincerely hope, you'll find
      your way to eternal life! I joke around on TOL however, when it comes
      to Paul's Gospel, I'm dead serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by steko View Post
        I like the way he talks.

I like the way you talk, too.
        I'm sharpening my sling-blade as we speak.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
        They already know monsters exist.
        We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• [QUOTE=patrick jane;4176500]
          Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post

you're probably right. i graduated middle school and moved on. your brain and personality did not. you will be here on TOL forever
          Nope! Someday I'll leave "Planet Earth" an go to be with Christ!
          There are quite a few posters on TOL, the one's that reject Paul's
          Gospel that will stand before God to be judged by their works! Read
          the end chapters of Revelation! The "Unsaved" will be judged, the
          "Saved" will spend eternity in God's presence!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
            If LA has his way, I'll end up with no head to speak with!

Comment

• I admit, I don't like PJ however, I hope he becomes part of
              "The Body of Christ!" I'm sincere about that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                "Some people call it a sling blade...I call it a Kaiser blade...uh, huh."
                Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  Gosnich Marowbebaby, is a child. a juvenille cry-baby that starts trouble, then runs away. he has highest posts per day with over 32,000 posts because they have NO substance. NO intelligent, productive dialogue. he was the kid who told teacher if you had a runny nose. he will be TOP poster soon, because he stalks and trolls exclusively. Grosdick is a spineless Eunich. no backbone. he can't handle the messes he creates, and cries like a babe. watch out for baby Gros ! don't neg rep him. don't mess with him. he is the new face of TOL. gerber baby. look who's talking now. baby's day out. baby can't walk yet. SOMEBODY - please - Put Baby In a Corner. Marowbebaby -
                  Speaking of posts with no substance...

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

• [QUOTE=Grosnick Marowbe;4176508]
                    Originally posted by patrick jane View Post

Nope! Someday I'll leave "Planet Earth" an go to be with Christ!
                    There are quite a few posters on TOL, the one's that reject Paul's
                    Gospel that will stand before God to be judged by their works! Read
                    the end chapters of Revelation! The "Unsaved" will be judged, the
                    "Saved" will spend eternity in God's presence!
                    yes, i too will join you. thanks for your concern. i accept and know Paul's letters and Jesus Christ. i'm sure the "Unsaved" thank you for your prayers as well. i was talking about how you maintain a middle school mentality or teen-age behavior. that's why i do it to you. i never said anything against Paul's writings and teachings. personally, i wouldn't call it "Paul's Gopel", although i understand when people say that. i'm wasting my time interacting with you and the people that do what you do. i can talk spiritually about anything in The Bible, but nobody gets that far. the same thing in every thread. i can go from this moment on, and never say anything to you, or about you on TOL. can you ? i can stop using TOL forever. can you ? idolatry ? obsession ? addiction ? just be yourself. shine. you're on stage. you act desperate for the spotlight. have fun obsessing, i'm done. seriously, Grosnick, may God Bless You and Protect You Always ! -

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                      You'll get yourself banned most likely? But, at least you'll have heard
                      the "Gospel that can save you, beforehand!" I sincerely hope, you'll find
                      your way to eternal life! I joke around on TOL however, when it comes
                      to Paul's Gospel, I'm dead serious!
                      what a joke you are

Comment

• Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                        If LA has his way, I'll end up with no head to speak with!
                        Yes

All believers will lose their heads one way or another.

Just pray and act that you may be found worthy to escape all the things coming upon the earth.

but you will not escape your head being cut off either way.

LA
                        My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
                          Yes

Just pray and act that you may be found worthy to escape all the things coming upon the earth.

LA
                          Since you're going to miss the catching away, that might be true.
                          All of my ancestors are human.
                          Originally posted by Squeaky
                          That explains why your an idiot.
                          Originally posted by God's Truth
                          Father figure, Son figure, and Holy Spirit figure.
                          Col 2:9 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

1Tim 4:10 (AKJV/PCE)
                          (4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Something that was SPOKEN OF since the world began CANNOT be the SAME thing as something KEPT SECRET since the world began.

Comment

• Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
                            Since you're going to miss the catching away, that might be true.
                            If you are thinking of a rapture before the second beast arrives on the scene, the only catching away at that time will be by the second beast when he arrests the half hearted believers and cuts their heads off.

I will go up here after the last witness of the saints--

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
                            Rev 11:8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
                            Rev 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
                            Rev 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
                            Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
                            Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

LA
                            My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
                              Yes

LA
                              Will YOU be doing the "honors?" I'll bet you'd enjoy that, wouldn't ya?
                              I thought so!

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                                what a joke you are
                                Glad you're enjoying yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X