Mixing Law & Grace

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

clefty

He didnt condemn them, thats not what Rom 11:32 says. He concluded them in unbelief/disobedience in order to show mercy on them.

Do you know what concluded means in the verse ? Look it up cause u obviously dont have a clue !

The clue being missed is that not conclude vs condemned but SOME vs ALL

ALL have a choice as ALL have sinned and ALL have been allowed to sin... ALL were concluded consigned bound imprisoned committed shut BUT BECAUSE He so loved the world ALL that WHOSOEVER believe will NOT perish...also by choice given to ALL by faith through the MERCY given to ALL received while still sinners and enemies...having been given over to the devil that he might be saved...1 Cor 5:5

ALL obtain mercy to make that choice for Him...only a few will...by free will choice...many are called few chosen...why call many if few are already chosen?

clefty

The Order Salutis given by Scripture is first the word of God, by which comes hearing, by which comes faith, by which comes life. What you say is in direct contradiction with what the Bible says.

https://soteriology101.com/2018/06/27/does-regeneration-precede-faith-2/

Yes HalleluYah...that word of Yah created in six days ALL for man...FOR ALL man...as a gift for him to accept...and LOVING the world ALL He sent His Son the Word made flesh ALSO FOR ALL...by which ALL are to hear...is WHY we go into ALL nations teaching them to observe ALL things He commanded...by which ALL who hear AND receive by faith receive a MERCY AND GRACE made available to ALL...yet only a few will choose His faith AND having chosen His obedience...the LIFESTYLE He obeyed...the Works He did...His and not our own...

OZOS

You are claiming that Law is lawlessness????
:rotfl:

Not what I said, but then again, you're not very bright.

I said the Law creates lawlessness.

Fact #1 The Law reveals sin.

"Now we know that whatever the Law says, it speaks to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be closed and all the world may become accountable to God; because by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the Law comes the knowledge of sin."

'What shall we say then? Is the Law sin? May it never be! On the contrary, I would not have come to know sin except through the Law; for I would not have known about coveting if the Law had not said, “You shall not covet.”

"The power of sin is the Law"

"Apart from the Law, sin is dead"

Fact #2 If there is no Law, there is no lawlessness.

"F
or the Law brings about wrath, but where there is no law, there also is no violation."

So, dummy, maybe you can comprehend now (I doubt it), that when the Law was added it created lawlessness, which is what I said.

You cannot have a violation to a law, unless there is first a law.

Logic 101

In the Gospel, believers (not you) are "released from the Law" and no longer "under the Law".

Fact #3 If you add the Law to the Gospel, then you once again create lawlessness.