Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post

Can you not understand what Paul actually said?:

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast" (Eph.2:8-9).

Salvation is by grace through faith. You deny Paul's words by saying that faith is not enough.
    You misunderstand Paul.
    Faith alone is dead.
    The not of works is about the purification works.

Comment

• Originally posted by beloved57 View Post

You don't believe scripture! God has mercy on unbelievers Rom 11:32

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

In fact that word for unbelief is also translated disobedience. It's the greek word apeitheia:

disobedient 3 times. so God saves and has mercy on the disobedient.
      I have given you many scriptures that say we have to believe. Not one scripture anywhere says God saves unbelievers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerry Shugart View Post

So you think that a person can be saved before they believe?
        Sure. So you believe that a person is saved because they believe which is an act of obedience the person does. So you believe in Salvation by work just like the person you are critical of !
        "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
        preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
        called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
        a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

I have given you many scriptures that say we have to believe. Not one scripture anywhere says God saves unbelievers.
          Not only does God save unbelievers but the disobedient Rom 11:32!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Jesus tells the lost person how to be saved.
            Your false jesus does, the Jesus I believe in actually saves His people from their sins Matt 1:21

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Sure. So you believe that a person is saved because they believe which is an act of obedience the person does. So you believe in Salvation by work just like the person you are critical of !
              Hahahaha Here it comes, the fight between you and Jerry to see who obeys God the least. And you both don't have any sense that that is evil?

Jesus: "Believe me...obey me...and you will be saved."

Jerry: "No, Jesus, I will believe only."

Beloved57: "No, Jesus, save me first."

Comment

Not only does God save unbelievers but the disobedient Rom 11:32!
                God does not save any unbeliever and disobedient until they come to God in faith and obedience.

Comment

Your false jesus does, the Jesus I believe in actually saves His people from their sins Matt 1:21
                  You say Jesus doesn't tell a person HOW TO BE SAVED?

Comment

God does not save any unbeliever and disobedient until they come to God in faith and obedience.
                    Your God does not but the God of scripture does!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

You say Jesus doesn't tell a person HOW TO BE SAVED?
                      My Jesus Christ does not, He saves them Himself!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

Your God does not but the God of scripture does!
                        Give one scripture that says God saves people in their state of unbelief.

You just make it up.

You go against God that says believe or die in your sin.

Comment

Give one scripture that says God saves people in their state of unbelief.

You just make it up.

You go against God that says believe or die in your sin.
                          Your god does not save a sinner!

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

My Jesus Christ does not, He saves them Himself!
                            So why does he say humble yourself?

Come on, answer, you are steeped in falseness blaspheming God the way you do.

Comment

So why does he say humble yourself?

Come on, answer, you are steeped in falseness blaspheming God the way you do.
                              We don't even believe in the same God. My God saves unbelievers and disobedient sinners.

Charles Spurgeon !

Comment

We don't even believe in the same God. My God saves unbelievers and disobedient sinners.
                                You blasphemy God. Explain why Jesus says to humble yourself, and to repent of your sins, and to have faith, and to forgive your brothers? THOSE ARE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO BE SAVED.

He even teaches us about having to come to him hating yourself, and then not giving up.

ANSWER the question you preacher of falseness and blasphemer of God and Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X