Love versus Obedience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

Jesus says it is good to do good on the Sabbath and evil to do bad on the Sabbath.
    what is good? what is bad? what is your standard if His Law can be broken into every day is Holy and not just the seventh day...or everything can be eaten and nothing is unclean?

It seems rather random to have a Law that just changes and is applied differently...at different times...

The only thing a person has to do is not do bad on a Sabbath; and, not do bad any day, thus all days are holy for those in Christ Jesus.
    nope...logic fail...just cuz you claim to be in Christ does NOT make everything you do all the time Holy...

Who do you think you are claiming you can make something Holy that is NOT? He IS clear the seventh day Sabbath was sanctified set apart and made Holy...it is His Holy day...you think you can make all the other days holy now too?

Catholics think the same thing...as if they can make water holy or images or bread...and now you here claim you can make all meat clean and all days Holy...wow...such arrogant idolatry...such presumption...just like they thought a golden calf was true worship...

No, you used his name in vain to be sarcastic to me.
    and now you try to make something evil which isn't...LOL

you understand that there IS A Sabbath day every week...and that the wall is taken away when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY...that is why I said HalleluYah…

You admitted that you don't keep the Sabbath day holy according to the old law like you said you did.
    I fail many Laws I attempt to keep...Paul admitted the same...but we strive to overcome...be faithful...persevere...stay true...unlike you and yours that think ONE time grace and you are saved never again to fail...or something...

you claim you "Do not think thoughts that are not of God, and then speak of things that sinners speak about, rather, think how Jesus teaches us to think and talk." but then I read some of your other posts and welll…..

You also say you keep the dietary law according to the old law.
    such a typical Pharisee always trying to trap someone or worse like the inquisition have them censured...your spirit is NOT from a circumcised heart...

So have you ever had cheese or milk with your hamburger?
    I am vegetarian but sure I have eaten some...made sure it wasn't a calf boiled in its mother's milk first though...LOL

separating milk and meat is Jewish traditioin which even they can not adequately explain...

I like to think it is because it was Abraham's meal he provided Him and thus it is like a first fruit to Him...and so in memory of His first meal with man He has us avoid a kid seethed in its mothers milk...

but yeah all that Jewish stuff is really too much...just make sure there is no blood, the animal was not strangled or offered to idols...

Comment

Originally posted by clefty View Post
      what is good? what is bad? what is your standard if His Law can be broken into every day is Holy and not just the seventh day...or everything can be eaten and nothing is unclean?

You are calling what is good ‘bad’ when you say not to do good and not sin every day.

It seems rather random to have a Law that just changes and is applied differently...at different times...

You don’t understand the scripture.

nope...logic fail...just cuz you claim to be in Christ does NOT make everything you do all the time Holy...
      Doing what Jesus says to do does make one holy and every day.

Who do you think you are claiming you can make something Holy that is NOT?

Jesus tells how. Do what Jesus says.

He IS clear the seventh day Sabbath was sanctified set apart and made Holy...it is His Holy day...you think you can make all the other days holy now too?
      Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.
      He tells us how to be put in his rest and be made holy.

Catholics think the same thing...as if they can make water holy or images or bread...and now you here claim you can make all meat clean and all days Holy...wow...such arrogant idolatry...such presumption...just like they thought a golden calf was true worship...

Catholics don’t do what God says to do.

No, you used his name in vain to be sarcastic to me.
      and now you try to make something evil which isn't...LOL
      No, it is what you did.

you understand that there IS A Sabbath day every week...and that the wall is taken away when Jews and Gentiles believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY...that is why I said HalleluYah…

Jews that don’t believe Jesus’ blood justifies don’t believe correctly.

I fail many Laws I attempt to keep...
      You are a hypocrite and law breaker.

Paul admitted the same...but we strive to overcome...be faithful...persevere...stay true...unlike you and yours that think ONE time grace and you are saved never again to fail...or something...
      You are a false witness against Paul.

you claim you "Do not think thoughts that are not of God, and then speak of things that sinners speak about, rather, think how Jesus teaches us to think and talk." but then I read some of your other posts and welll…..
      such a typical Pharisee always trying to trap someone or worse like the inquisition have them censured...your spirit is NOT from a circumcised heart...

Your imagination is not from God.
      I am vegetarian but sure I have eaten some...made sure it wasn't a calf boiled in its mother's milk first though...LOL

separating milk and meat is Jewish traditioin which even they can not adequately explain...

I like to think it is because it was Abraham's meal he provided Him and thus it is like a first fruit to Him...and so in memory of His first meal with man He has us avoid a kid seethed in its mothers milk...

but yeah all that Jewish stuff is really too much...just make sure there is no blood, the animal was not strangled or offered to idols...

That is not how it works.
      You don’t get to change the commands of the old law that you say you keep like Jesus and Paul.
      If you eat any of your vegetarian food in the same pot that swine or crustaceans were cooked, then everything you eat is unclean. Even if you use the same stove, or oven top.

Comment

You are calling what is good ‘bad’ when you say not to do good and not sin every day.
        Just Love AS HE LOVED...show me where He loved with big Sunday Ham dinner after Sunday church...

You don’t understand the scripture.
        oh I understand it fine...HE CHANGES NOT...His law is PERFECT IMMUTABLE ETERNAL...as it describes what life WITH HIM is like

And I understand you...your claims that law changes and is applied differently at different times

You really do think two classes (or more) in His kingdom: those that did obey vs those that didnt think it was for them

Doing what Jesus says to do does make one holy and every day.
        which you DON’T do...what He demonstrated with His life or taught...as if you can keep the seventh day Holy on a Tuesday...LOL

Jesus tells how. Do what Jesus says.
        He teaches do His Father’s will...you know what was in the OT before the Fall even

Jesus is the Sabbath Rest.
        if He had given rest then why still a Sabbatismos? Be sure to enter His rest as He did His ceasing from His six days of work
        He tells us how to be put in his rest and be made holy.
        if you claim to abide in Him...LIVE AS HE DID...

Catholics don’t do what God says to do.
        they like you claim they do...they in fact claim they can make other holy days...EXACTLY like you do...and EXCTLY LIKE YOU can eat whatever...as if He made all things clean to eat...

Stop being JUST like the Catholics...who as you said dont do what Yah says to do...

No, it is what you did.
        nope...you in fact rebuild the wall between Jews and Gentiles by claiming “not for me the ole OT” and restore Jewish enmity...

YOU make vain for naught ALL He did to bring you INTO Israel obedient to Him His Law

Jews that don’t believe Jesus’ blood justifies don’t believe correctly.
        myriads of Jews believed and were STILL zealous for the Law Acts 21:20 those Jews were saved just like the Gentiles...who ALSO were obedient...NO DISTINCTION made between the two... you and your “every day is Holy no more Sabbath...eat dog meat” would be quite distinct...

You are a hypocrite and law breaker.
        is why I am repentant and in need of Grace...and NOT bitter...knowing the struggle to overcome and become MORE LIKE Him...

You are a false witness against Paul.
        nope...
        Your imagination is not from God.
        nope your own posts in other threads condemn you your claims of your sinlessness...
        That is not how it works.
        You don’t get to change the commands of the old law that you say you keep like Jesus and Paul.
        If you eat any of your vegetarian food in the same pot that swine or crustaceans were cooked, then everything you eat is unclean. Even if you use the same stove, or oven top.
        LOL...you actually DO make the traditions of Jews into commandments of Yah...like the pharisees Mark 7:8

add that to your “every day is holy eat whatever”

So you change thus REJECT what He lived and instructed and include what the Jews do now...LOL

Comment

Just Love AS HE LOVED...show me where He loved with big Sunday Ham dinner after Sunday church...
          You don't keep the dietary law.

Does anyone in your house bring in pig or shrimp?

If they did, your food was contaminated and you are to break your pots and stove.

Did you ever do that?

Do you ever eat at a restaurant or fast food place?

Is it a restaurant that also serves any pig or shrimp?

If they serve those things then your vegetarian food is unclean.

Leviticus 11:35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean.

Do you ever talk about anything other than God on the Sabbath?

Do you ever ignite a fire in the winter on a Sabbath?

If you have done any of those things then you have broken the Sabbath law.

Have you ever done anything for your own pleasure on the Sabbath, like watch TV or read a book, or enjoy some time outdoors?

Isaiah 58:13 "If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word,

You are a fake law keeper.

Comment

oh I understand it fine...HE CHANGES NOT...His law is PERFECT IMMUTABLE ETERNAL...as it describes what life WITH HIM is like

And I understand you...your claims that law changes and is applied differently at different times

Hebrews 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

Comment

You don't keep the dietary law.

Does anyone in your house bring in pig or shrimp?

If they did, your food was contaminated and you are to break your pots and stove.

Did you ever do that?

Do you ever eat at a restaurant or fast food place?

Is it a restaurant that also serves any pig or shrimp?

If they serve those things then your vegetarian food is unclean.
              Your attention on me is appreciated. Was hoping we could place some on Him and His ways...He failed NOT...Paul and I did...

And if unclean I wash and at sundown I am clean again...avoiding the failure the next day...

Ha...even stopped going to a Thai restaurant cuz they had a little Buddha statue with food to it in the corner...oh well

Love the game almost as much as the One who set it up to play...it is pretty healthy too...imagine that “do this and live”

Leviticus 11:35 Anything that one of their carcasses falls on becomes unclean; an oven or cooking pot must be broken up. They are unclean, and you are to regard them as unclean.
              Yup creeping things falling dead into food and food making items is unclean...yuck

BTW Lev 6:28 is helpful determining what is breakable from what is washable...

Oh as is Lev 11:32....oh and 15:12

Luckily we dont have to BREAK or SMASH ourselves LOL Lev 15:11

Think about all this as you wear your face mask and apply sanitizer against the “crown virus”

Yah is reminding His people we are to be mindful of clean and unclean...

Could someone PLEASE forward this to China and its uncleanliness...THANKS

Do you ever talk about anything other than God on the Sabbath?

Do you ever ignite a fire in the winter on a Sabbath?

If you have done any of those things then you have broken the Sabbath law.

Have you ever done anything for your own pleasure on the Sabbath, like watch TV or read a book, or enjoy some time outdoors?

Isaiah 58:13 "If because of the sabbath, you turn your foot From doing your own pleasure on My holy day, And call the sabbath a delight, the holy day of the LORD honorable, And honor it, desisting from your own ways, From seeking your own pleasure And speaking your own word,
              Oh my...and now you must do this EVERY DAY...LOL

You are a fake law keeper.
              failed His Law keeper > fake law maker

Comment

Hebrews 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.
                LOL...for weeks now you resist Sabbath and only now you use this? Other reprobates go to it almost immediately.

Ok so...I quote “I change NOT” and immediately you attempt to make Him a LIAR? oh my...

ummm right...change...in the law of priesthood...you know from mortal to immortal High Priest...well DUH

This WHOLE chapter is about Priesthood...and the change of administration from Melchizedek to Yahushua

but you want it to mean that the seventh day Sabbath a custom instituted from the time of creation is now ABROGATED DESTROYED TERMINATED or CHANGED? LOL

Changing a law does indeed suspend “destroy” abrogate terminate the prior law...

Kinda like a detour changes the flow of traffic and the original way is no longer available...

Or like here in Heb indeed we do NOT have TWO High Priests...but One the former is cancelled...

So your changing the Sabbath does indeed destroy the Law...EXACTLY what Yahushua told us NOT to think...good job

In fact Yahushua instructed we pray in future times of trouble prayers be said that the Sabbath is kept...NOT that men of Judea are raptured or saved or even the Temple be spared but that the Sabbath be kept...as during times of trouble running to the hills is NOT Sabbath rest...

But NOOOO...your reprobate mind claims it’s because the gates would be closed on the Sabbath...as if gates would be open other days during a siege that lasted months...years...LOL

I guess Yahushua didn’t realize Roman did NOT attack only on one day...LOL

But again asked and ANSWERED but you refuse having been given over to unrighteousness...so have at it

Let’s look at where else this “change” is used:

Hebrews 7:12 N-NFS
                GRK: καὶ νόμου μετάθεσις γίνεται
                NAS: there takes place a change of law
                KJV: of necessity a change also of the law.
                INT: also of law a change takes place

Hebrews 11:5 N-GFS
                GRK: γὰρ τῆς μεταθέσεως μεμαρτύρηται εὐαρεστηκέναι
                NAS: that before his being taken up he was pleasing
                KJV: his translation he had this testimony,
                INT: indeed the taking up he was commended to have well pleased

Hebrews 12:27 N-AFS
                GRK: τῶν σαλευομένων μετάθεσιν ὡς πεποιημένων
                NAS: denotes the removing of those
                KJV: signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken,
                INT: of the [things] shaken removing as having been made

Heb 11:5 Enoch was moved...removed...translated...transferred...

Heb 12:27 is an end time judgement scenerio where things shaken are removed as opposed to lasting things that can not be shook...

So since in your reprobate mind Sabbath has been changed...can you please cite and show what it was changed into...

40 days and 5 weekends He spent with them AFTER the cross and NOTHING new noted...NOTHING...your whole argument is from silence...twisted Paul as MAD about Sabbath as any of them...

years later His disciples all still kept Sabbath and festivals Peter ate NO unclean...Paul even took a vow to PROVE he walked righteously according to the Law...

Yours...as Paul wrote Timothy...is like Jeannes and Jambres resisting the truth with corrupt minds disapproved concerning faith...your folly manifest to all...2 Timothy 3:8-9

You are NOT like Timothy who carefully followed doctrine...manner of life...faith...perseverance...verse 10

You are NOT like Timothy who was even circumcised...but I guess his mail is not your mail right? Makes you MAD to think he followed Paul in manner of life...his Sabbatismos too...LOL

Your reprobate minde professes to know Yah but in works you deny Him being abominable (creating your idols) disobedient (unclean) and disqualified for every good work” Titus 1:16

What are good works? works Yah prepared in advance (creation Sabbath) as a way of life Eph 2:10

known to Yah are all His works from the beginning Acts 15:18 and those that do them...

Paul insists we turn to Yah and do works befitting repentance Acts 26:20

But to you and your MAD reprobates repentance:

IS NOT A CHANGE IN YOUR LIFESTYLE TO MATCH HIS LAW BUT TO CHANGE HIS LAW TO MATCH YOUR LIFESTYLE

As if a change of priesthood meant He lied when He said the Sabbath is a perpetual sign...
                Last edited by clefty; August 4, 2020, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X