Love versus Obedience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KerimF View Post

Sorry, what could I do if you can't see, in all what I wrote, the answers to your questions?!
    Perhaps, you expect from me very short answers as yes and no; as in American exams. But, I was educated in a French school
    Just answer with a yes or a no.

Do you believe all have to go through Jesus to be saved?

Do you believe the Bible is the written Word of God and must be heard?

Comment

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

You even deny the truth that Jesus is the temple.
      the temple the literal physical building in Jerusalem is a shadow...of One in heaven...and is now a building destroyed...you have Jesus a destroyed building?

I have Him and His Father as a temple in heaven...not a shadow the building destroyed in Jerusalem...He does NOT need one made by human hands...is why there is no temple there in John’s revelations...

you are making Him a thing destroyed...might as well stay consistant as you do NOT follow Him His ways but create your own idolatry your every day is Holy eat whatever...your love is not complete obedience in Him His Ways...what He calls Holy and Pure and Clean you do NOT...might as well destroy the temple anew

His temple as does the destroyed one on earth has show times...Holy times...memorial times...which you also reject...

His temple on earth a shadow is destroyed but not His calendar...just like in the garden after the fall He cursed the ground the animals and humans destroying all He had made...but TIME...time alone its Sabbath remained unscathed...

Comment

Do you believe all have to go through Jesus to be saved?
        Sorry, how can I answer by yes or no to such ambiguous question?!

Please specify what you really mean by the word 'all'.
        I hope the list will not be long.

Do you believe the Bible is the written Word of God and must be heard?
        Yes, but it is not addressed to me. This is obvious because I got all the knowledge, I was looking for, from the Living (not written) Word of God in person, Jesus. I got it, thanks to the Holy Spirit, the Divine Spirit of Unifying Love, that I have accepted in me since I was teenager; the time when I knew Jesus 'directly' from the Gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by clefty View Post
          the temple the literal physical building in Jerusalem is a shadow...of One in heaven...and is now a building destroyed...you have Jesus a destroyed building?

I have Him and His Father as a temple in heaven...not a shadow the building destroyed in Jerusalem...He does NOT need one made by human hands...is why there is no temple there in John’s revelations...

you are making Him a thing destroyed...might as well stay consistant as you do NOT follow Him His ways but create your own idolatry your every day is Holy eat whatever...your love is not complete obedience in Him His Ways...what He calls Holy and Pure and Clean you do NOT...might as well destroy the temple anew

His temple as does the destroyed one on earth has show times...Holy times...memorial times...which you also reject...

His temple on earth a shadow is destroyed but not His calendar...just like in the garden after the fall He cursed the ground the animals and humans destroying all He had made...but TIME...time alone its Sabbath remained unscathed...
          No such thing as I make Jesus a destroyed thing.

And, you did say Jesus is NOT the temple.

Comment

Sorry, how can I answer by yes are no to such ambiguous question?!
            Just try to answer.

What kind of teacher or believer are you of God's if you can't answer if a person has to go through His Son or not, like He says in the Bible.

Please specify what you really mean by the word 'all'.
            I hope the list will not be long.
            All is everyone who claims to be saved by God.

Yes, but it is not addressed to me.
            The Bible is addressed to everyone.

This is obvious because I got all the knowledge, I was looking for, from the Living (not written) Word of God in person, Jesus. I got it, thanks to the Holy Spirit, the Divine Spirit of Unifying Love, that I have accepted in me since I was teenager; the time when I knew Jesus 'directly' from the Gospel.
            You speak too much confusion, and God says confusion is from the devil.

So are you saying you learned of Jesus from the Bible and then believed and obeyed him and then received his Spirit?

If that is what you are saying, then why do you put down the written words of God?

Comment

No such thing as I make Jesus a destroyed thing.

And, you did say Jesus is NOT the temple.
              For pages now you say the temple was a shadow and now you say Jesus is the temple

the temple = a destroyed thing

You say Jesus = the temple

so

according to you:

Jesus = a destroyed thing

prolly why you treat Him that way...

and is why I say He is NOT the temple...a destroyed building

There is no need for one made with human hands

ask John the revelator...

Comment

For pages now you say the temple was a shadow and now you say Jesus is the temple
                The earthly temple building is a shadow, and Jesus is the living temple of God.

the temple = a destroyed thing

You say Jesus = the temple

so

according to you:

Jesus = a destroyed thing

prolly why you treat Him that way...

and is why I say He is NOT the temple...a destroyed building

There is no need for one made with human hands

ask John the revelator...
                I don't think you have a good heart to say the things you do about me.

Comment

The earthly temple building is a shadow,
                  the irony because you say the temple IS a shadow and yet it does NOT exist but for pages and pages you have argued the Sabbath WAS a shadow and yet it DOES exist...you just claim it is “not for me”...makes you MAD or something...

Jesus is the living temple of God.
                  1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20

Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “The two shall become one flesh.” But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 17 But he that has joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price: therefore glorify God in your ody and in your spirit which are God’s.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
                  “I will dwell in them and walk among them;
                  And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Ephesians 2:19-22

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

1 Peter 2:5

you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Nothing there about Jesus being a temple...

But can you believe people insist they can bring unholy and defiling things into their temples? Or have contrary worship times?

I don't think you have a good heart to say the things you do about me.
                  I have a good heart is WHY I am so concerned you are decieiving yourself and others here losing your reward causing others to stumble...I hope and pray to show that Jews and Gentiles must to believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY or else they rebuild dividing walls and have different temples different worships contrasting worships...clean vs not clean holy vs not holy and completely misrepresent the One they worship Who does NOT change.

Love is obedience...obey Him He says IF you love Him..as He obeyed...

Comment

the irony because you say the temple IS a shadow and yet it does NOT exist but for pages and pages you have argued the Sabbath WAS a shadow and yet it DOES exist...you just claim it is “not for me”...makes you MAD or something...

1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If any man destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him, for the temple of God is holy, and that is what you are.

1 Corinthians 6:15-20

Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take away the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? May it never be! Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a prostitute is one body with her? For He says, “The two shall become one flesh.” But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 17 But he that has joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him. 18 Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. 19 Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? 20 For you were bought at a price: therefore glorify God in your ody and in your spirit which are God’s.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said,
                    “I will dwell in them and walk among them;
                    And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Ephesians 2:19-22

So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God’s household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit.

1 Peter 2:5

you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Nothing there about Jesus being a temple...

But can you believe people insist they can bring unholy and defiling things into their temples? Or have contrary worship times?

I have a good heart is WHY I am so concerned you are decieiving yourself and others here losing your reward causing others to stumble...I hope and pray to show that Jews and Gentiles must to believe and obey Jesus THE SAME WAY or else they rebuild dividing walls and have different temples different worships contrasting worships...clean vs not clean holy vs not holy and completely misrepresent the One they worship Who does NOT change.

Love is obedience...obey Him He says IF you love Him..as He obeyed...
                    I don't debate dishonest people.

Comment

I don't debate dishonest people.
                      Yet another rejection of your Master’s example and teaching...

He debated Pharisees all the time who like you claimed they loved but did NOT obey...and dishonestly twisted and abused scripture’s intent and His Father’s will...

How He tried to persuade them...alas...yet another example of your Master which you reject...

Comment

Yet another rejection of your Master’s example and teaching...

He debated Pharisees all the time who like you claimed they loved but did NOT obey...and dishonestly twisted and abused scripture’s intent and His Father’s will...

How He tried to persuade them...alas...yet another example of your Master which you reject...
                        I don't discuss with dishonest people.

Comment

I don't discuss with dishonest people.
                          Lest you are exposed...

All this you say here:

“Jesus says the saved have to keep obeying if they want to remain in his love, just as he obeyed his Father and remains in His love.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.”

We have to obey Jesus.

Jesus tells us what to do and what not to do.

However, you should not say Jesus agrees with you; rather, you should say you agree with Jesus.

In addition, you should see that the Bible is God's teachings on how to love, and you not say it is wrong or not needed.

God's love is not unconditional.

God says He loves those who obey Jesus' teachings.

If you do not believe the Holy Bible as God's written word and instructions, but rather demean them, then you go against God.”

vs

What you actually claim ”every day is Holy...nothing makes one unclean”

And by this you continue the false witness of Jews who claimed “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered to us”

And this KNOWING that the Jew and Gentile are joined in Yahushua and are to “believe and obey THE SAME WAY”

Even on this thread you put MY name on another’s posts and didn’t even apologize...but minimized your action...

Comment

Just try to answer.
                            What kind of teacher or believer are you of God's if you can't answer if a person has to go through His Son or not, like He says in the Bible.
                            All is everyone who claims to be saved by God.
                            Here again, you comment each line separately as if the second line "Please specify what you really mean by the word 'all'." doesn't explain the reason for which I wrote the first one "Sorry, how can I answer by yes or no to such ambiguous question?!".

So, you mean by 'all', here, those who claim to be saved by God.

But, what do you mean, speaking practically, by "if a person has to go through His Son or not". It sounds, to me in the least, like a sort of magic; one will be rewarded in the afterlife if he believes in this or that. But, I guess, your meaning is "if a person has to obey His Son or not". In this case, I can't agree with you You insist that the Father in Heaven alone is your God which means you insist putting aside the Holy Spirit! By the way, Jesus said right before returning back to Heaven:
                            {Matthew 28:19}
                            Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
                            I am afraid that, based on your belief, Jesus would say instead:
                            Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father in Heaven, your God.

You speak too much confusion, and God says confusion is from the devil.
                            So are you saying you learned of Jesus from the Bible and then believed and obeyed him and then received his Spirit?
                            If that is what you are saying, then why do you put down the written words of God?
                            You remind me Nicodemus who was also confused while he was hearing Jesus

Let us check if we are talking about the same Jesus:
                            Does Jesus tell us to believe in human rights?
                            Thank you.

Comment

Lest you are exposed...

All this you say here:

“Jesus says the saved have to keep obeying if they want to remain in his love, just as he obeyed his Father and remains in His love.

John 15:10 If you obey my commandments, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commandments and remain in his love.”

We have to obey Jesus.

Jesus tells us what to do and what not to do.

However, you should not say Jesus agrees with you; rather, you should say you agree with Jesus.

In addition, you should see that the Bible is God's teachings on how to love, and you not say it is wrong or not needed.

God's love is not unconditional.

God says He loves those who obey Jesus' teachings.

If you do not believe the Holy Bible as God's written word and instructions, but rather demean them, then you go against God.”

vs

What you actually claim ”every day is Holy...nothing makes one unclean”

And by this you continue the false witness of Jews who claimed “Jesus changed the customs Moses delivered to us”

And this KNOWING that the Jew and Gentile are joined in Yahushua and are to “believe and obey THE SAME WAY”

Even on this thread you put MY name on another’s posts and didn’t even apologize...but minimized your action...

You say I say things that I don't say.

Show where I ever said nothing makes one unclean.

If you can't show that, admit you are a liar and false witness and repent publicly.

Comment

You say I say things that I don't say.

Show where I ever said nothing makes one unclean.

If you can't show that, admit you are a liar and false witness and repent publicly.
                                Just some doozies here from the "Ransom for many or all" thread:

"No need to be clean by what you eat and drink and various external washings, for Jesus washes us by our obedience to his word.

Jesus is the one who says food doesn't make one unclean. No food is unclean.

We no longer have to adhere to a dietary law and observe special days, for Jesus cleans us

Acts 15:30 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and
                                from fornication, and from things strangled, and blood. That is the extent of what we are told concerning a dietary law for unclean food.

Food doesn't make one clean or unclean anymore"

Sound familiar?

You even claim you:

”Do not think thoughts that that are not of God, and then speak of things that sinners speak about, rather, think how Jesus teaches us to think and talk”

and this you do EVERY day as every day is Holy for you...but then I read your thoughts in posts on other threads and well...

Yup...still you claim no more need for purification rules

"All these were shadows...there are no more shadows..." you keep on and on about...

But then you do admit Jews and Gentiles are to believe and obey Yahushua THE SAME WAY

And Peter was clear...he ate nothing unclean

You say you love Him but you do not obey...claim you abide in Him but do not live like Him...hear but do not do...believe but do NOT do His Father's will

and you cause others to stumble here as yours remains another gospel another christ
                                Last edited by clefty; July 27, 2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X