Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catholic tradition, not the Bible, teaches a change to Sundaykeeping.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

My bedtime,stay safe.
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

Originally posted by keypurr View Post

It's you soul UN, save it if you can. Christ kept the Sabbath and taught folks to keep it.
      Romans 14:5, 6
      One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Comment

It's you soul UN, save it if you can. Christ kept the Sabbath and taught folks to keep it. I discarded my Church junk many years ago. Tradition does not teach truth. You can thank the RCC for that, along with the Greek translations.
        Jesus IS the Sabbath Rest.

The observance of special days LIKE THE SABBATH, was only a SHADOW of Jesus.

Jesus came and we no longer observe shadows, we observe Jesus all day every day.

A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9.
        Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

Jesus IS the Sabbath Rest.

The observance of special days LIKE THE SABBATH, was only a SHADOW of Jesus.

Jesus came and we no longer observe shadows, we observe Jesus all day every day.

A NO WORK rule was in place for the Sabbath day. Faith and NO WORKS save us; Jesus says it is UNLAWFUL to do evil on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, and Jesus said it was LAWFUL to do good on the NO WORK day of the Sabbath, see Luke 6:9.
          Follow your RCC teachings if you must. Its your future, not mine.

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

Originally posted by User Name View Post

Romans 14:5, 6
            One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
            I love God enough to do his will to please him. No other reason. For me to live is Christ and he kept the Sabbath. Small sacrifice on my part.

Comment

Heb 4:4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
              Heb 4:5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
              Heb 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
              Heb 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
              Heb 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
              Heb 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
              Heb 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
              Heb 4:11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Comment

Follow your RCC teachings if you must. Its your future, not mine.
                Prove it I follow any RCC teachings.

Where do you think I follow their teachings?

Comment

I love God enough to do his will to please him. No other reason. For me to live is Christ and he kept the Sabbath. Small sacrifice on my part.
                  Keeping the Sabbath does nothing.

Comment

God gave the sabbath ONLY TO ISRAEL. Nowhere in Scripture are any gentiles commanded to observe it.

Comment

Working...
                    X