This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WYRose View Post

So despite Jesus saying he would be dead three days you say he and the thief flew off to heaven?

So tell me why Hebrews 11:32-40 New International Version (NIV)

32 And what more shall I say? I do not have time to tell about Gideon, Barak, Samson and Jephthah, about David and Samuel and the prophets,
    39 These were all commended for their faith, yet none of them received what had been promised,

If they had not received their rewards by the time Hebrews was written possible 30 years after Jesus returned to heaven why do you say the dead fly off to heaven?
    The thief is still in his grave just like Gideon etc.

You are like so many others in these last Days - you take odd verses and fail to understand them or their context.

They went to where Abraham was.

Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

They went to where Abraham was.
      All thoughts perish.
      Abraham is in his grave waiting for resurrectiion day.

Comment

So despite Jesus saying he would be dead three days you say he and the thief flew off to heaven?

so you are saying Jesus lied to the criminal on the cross ?

Luk 23:43 And he said to him, "Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in Paradise."

Comment

All thoughts perish.
          You don't understand the scriptures. All thoughts perish if there was no God.
          Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

All thoughts perish.
            Dig up a corpse from a grave, and by golly you're right--you won't find any thinking going on inside that corpse. All thoughts have indeed perished from it. But the soul of that person is no longer in that corpse. That is the part you miss.

Comment

This thread went down into bickering awfully fast. It now locked because of that. If you can't discuss the subject instead of each other, then the thread is dead.

June is Gay Pride Month.Tolerance and diversity? ☞ More like tolerate perversity.☠

Comment

Working...
              X