Our triune God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
    Jesus made it very clear who He is and was, yet trin churches dont honor His word, and claim as if they know Jesus more than Jesus Himself.

There are many wicked reasons for this deception.
    Glad your back friend.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
      Glad your back friend.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
      thank you and I am glad to be back

Comment

• Originally posted by Apple7 View Post

يأهل الكتب لا تغلوا في دينكم ولا تقولوا على الله
        إلا الحق إنما المسيح عيسى ابن مريم رسول الله
        وكلمته ألقيها إلى مريم وروح منه فءامنوا بالله
        ورسله ولا تقولوا ثلثة انتهوا خيرا لكم إنما الله
        إله وحد سبحنه أن يكون له ولد له ما في
        السموت وما في الأرض وكفى بالله وكيلا
        Originally posted by Apple7 View Post
        What's the matter, paul...cat got your tongue...?:chuckle:
        No...still waiting on how the verse you posted supports your view? ... I read your verse and it has no context within any Trinity....

So explain how this verse supports the Trinity? Still waiting…. For you to be the Trinity hero you want to be…!

So Show me and all of TOL how this verse supports the Trinity as you believe?

Myself and All new comers to TOL will be waiting... Surly, you don't want someone new to this topic to fall into my beliefs just because you could not reply???

I will now give you the chance to no longer post any more scripture... BUT to just explain the simple post you posted in relation to your false trinity!

Please explain how you could post such a childish statement in support of the Trinity!

Your letting the eternal blood of new comers fall on you for help... Are you willing to fill these shoes little child!

Will you scarfice others for your Pride and be willing to fail... Or will you post what you know to be truth and bring others with you no matter the cost! You better know what you post... you will have to give account just like me! We will stand before God and His Son, your better believe they are the same... And not one God and One whom He sent! Like I do!

Post smart bro... Others less educated than you and I are watching and may fall based on what you or even I say here.... Can you live with that? I CAN! I have the truth! I don't stand behind the traditions of men through out history like you!

Paul
        From the cowardice that shrinks from new truth,
        From the laziness that is content with half-truths,
        From the arrogance that thinks it knows all truth,
        Oh God of Truth, deliver us.

~ Ancient Prayer

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierac View Post
          ... I read your verse and it has no context within any Trinity....

Paul

Oh really?

What does it say, exactly, paul?

Or... do you need yet another week to decipher it...?

Comment

• Jesus never claimed to be God? - Entry from Lighthouse

Originally posted by Lighthouse
            Are you one of those who believes that Jesus never actually claimed to be God? If so, you need to read your Bible, a little more closely. In Matthew 4:1-11 we are told the story of when Jesus was tempted by Satan. In verse 7 we are told that He quoted the following scripture, "Do not put the Lord your God to the test." This scripture originates from OT times, of course, and is in the OT of the Bible, now. It can be found in Deuteronomy 6:16. Now, the story of the temptation tells us that Satan tempted, and Christ rebuked. If Christ was using that scripture as a rebuke, what was HE saying? Well, He was claiming that He was God. He was saying it directly to Satan, who knew whether or not Jesus was God. So, if Satan knew, and Jesus claimed to be God to him, and Satan didn't deny it, then it logically follows that Jesus is God. And He obviously claimed to be. Even to one who knew the truth, therefore He was not lying. Why would you lie to someone who knew the truth, and would call you on it? So, Jesus claimed to be God, and He is God.
            My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
            Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
            Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
            Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
            No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
            Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

• Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lighthouse
              Are you one of those who believes that Jesus never actually claimed to be God? If so, you need to read your Bible, a little more closely. In Matthew 4:1-11 we are told the story of when Jesus was tempted by Satan. In verse 7 we are told that He quoted the following scripture, "Do not put the Lord your God to the test." This scripture originates from OT times, of course, and is in the OT of the Bible, now. It can be found in Deuteronomy 6:16. Now, the story of the temptation tells us that Satan tempted, and Christ rebuked. If Christ was using that scripture as a rebuke, what was HE saying? Well, He was claiming that He was God. He was saying it directly to Satan, who knew whether or not Jesus was God. So, if Satan knew, and Jesus claimed to be God to him, and Satan didn't deny it, then it logically follows that Jesus is God. And He obviously claimed to be. Even to one who knew the truth, therefore He was not lying. Why would you lie to someone who knew the truth, and would call you on it? So, Jesus claimed to be God, and He is God.
              What a stupid claim.

Is there any end to your stupidity?

Jesus was telling satan that if He was to throw Himself down from the pinnacle of the temple expecting that God would bear Him up by the angels, then He would be tempting His God.

LA
              My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

• Originally posted by meshak View Post
                Jesus made it very clear who He is and was, yet trin churches dont honor His word, and claim as if they know Jesus more than Jesus Himself.

There are many wicked reasons for this deception.
                The apostle John said that Jesus claimed equality with God. John 5:18
                "The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
                  The apostle John said that Jesus claimed equality with God. John 5:18
                  This was not the false idea of the Pharisees, but John's inspired commentary for us Gentile thinkers who might miss the true claims of Jewish Jesus.
                  Know God and make Him known! (YWAM)

They said: "Where is the God of Elijah?"
                  I say: "Where are the Elijahs of God?" (Ravenhill "Why Revival Tarries")

Rev. 1:17, 18; Jer. 9:23, 24

"No Compromise!" (Keith Green)

The Pledge: He died for me; I'll live for Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by godrulz View Post
                    This was not the false idea of the Pharisees, but John's inspired commentary for us Gentile thinkers who might miss the true claims of Jewish Jesus.
                    So what was the false idea of the Pharisees?
                    "The Bible is very clear, Christians aren't supposed to be busybodies, nor are they supposed to strive with any man who hasn't harmed him (Or someone else, by implication.)" RandPaulfor2016, May 10, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Wile E. Coyote View Post
                      So what was the false idea of the Pharisees?
                      They rightly understood His claims to Deity and Messiahship (anti-trins think that they misunderstood Jesus who did not believe He was God...no...one way they try to get around the verse JW argument), but wrongly rejected them/Him.

Jn. 10:30-33 is similar.
                      Know God and make Him known! (YWAM)

They said: "Where is the God of Elijah?"
                      I say: "Where are the Elijahs of God?" (Ravenhill "Why Revival Tarries")

Rev. 1:17, 18; Jer. 9:23, 24

"No Compromise!" (Keith Green)

The Pledge: He died for me; I'll live for Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by godrulz View Post
                        They rightly understood His claims to Deity and Messiahship (anti-trins think that they misunderstood Jesus who did not believe He was God...no...one way they try to get around the verse JW argument), but wrongly rejected them/Him.

Jn. 10:30-33 is similar.
                        I concur.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apple7 View Post
                          Oh really?

What does it say, exactly, paul?

Or... do you need yet another week to decipher it...?

It Say's you lack the intelligence defend your traditions of men!

Explain, why you think this verse supports your view? I did not post it to support mine... You posted it to support yours ! It's up to you to back up your statements! So back it up little child! Everyone is watching how you can make it fit in to your Trinity! You don't even know what text your scripture came from do you? How far back can you trace the linage?

You posted a modern translation... At least you could have researched and posted a text from a much earlier source! One can easily see it's a translation from a english Byzantine text from the Greek. Yep, they used the KJV to make your translation!

You make it easy!
                          Paul
                          From the cowardice that shrinks from new truth,
                          From the laziness that is content with half-truths,
                          From the arrogance that thinks it knows all truth,
                          Oh God of Truth, deliver us.

~ Ancient Prayer

Comment

• Sorry, wrong thread.
                            Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
                              Sorry, wrong thread.
                              No it was John who said that Jesus made Himself equal with God and that's why the Jews wanted to kill Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierac View Post
                                Explain, why you think this verse supports your view?

Whoever said that it was a verse?

You keep busting yourself wide open every time your fingers touch the keyboard...

You posted a modern translation...At least you could have researched and posted a text from a much earlier source!

No.

Its not a translation, goofy.

Further, its about 1300 years old.

One can easily see it's a translation from a english Byzantine text from the Greek. [U]Yep, they used the KJV to make your translation Paul

No, paul.

Not even close.

It's Arabic...and thanks for making an absolute fool out of yourself.

Again.

Comment

Working...
                                X