Our triune God

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by student x View Post
    Ah, providence........... can anyone on TOL read it?
    ? Arabic?
    Know God and make Him known! (YWAM)

They said: "Where is the God of Elijah?"
    I say: "Where are the Elijahs of God?" (Ravenhill "Why Revival Tarries")

Rev. 1:17, 18; Jer. 9:23, 24

"No Compromise!" (Keith Green)

The Pledge: He died for me; I'll live for Him.

Comment

• Originally posted by godrulz View Post
      ? Arabic?
      ?Is it?
      "I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence." I was mute and silent, I refrained even from good, And my sorrow grew worse. My heart was hot within me, While I was musing the fire burned; Then I spoke with my tongue:"LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. NASB

Comment

• Originally posted by student x View Post
        ?Is it?
        I think so, but I am not Arabic.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...QEwBg&dur=3803

Actually, I think it is Klingon: http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=klingo...9,r:4,s:0,i:74

Comment

? Arabic?
          Yes.
          My New Years Resolution: 1 Peter 3:15
          Omniscient without man's qualification. John 1:3 "Nothing"
          Colossians 1:17 "Nothing" John 15:5 "Nothing"
          Mighty, ALL mighty (omnipotent). Revelation 1:8
          No possible limitation Isaiah 40:25 Joshua 24:15
          Infinite (Omnipresent) Psalm 145:3 Hebrews 4:13

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
            What does the text mean?

Comment

• This in from Angel and Steko. Thanks you 2.
              Originally posted by steko
              'Deity'= true only GOD

Not like or almost or sorta'.
              Originally posted by Angel4Truth
              Very good, John the Baptist cleared the way for God (become flesh) in the form of Christ.

God who says in the OT repeatedly there is no savior BUT Him.

Isaiah 43:11

? Yep

Now to Him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think... Amen. -Ephesians 3:20 & 21

... when I became an adult, I set aside childish ways. Titus 3:10 Ephesians 4:29-32; 5:11

Separation of church and State is not atheism "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
                This in from Angel and Steko. Thanks you 2.

But that was before he sent Jesus.
                If fact, that is WHY he sent Jesus

The father and the son are BOTH saviours.
                Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post

But that was before he sent Jesus.
                  If fact, that is WHY he sent Jesus

The father and the son are BOTH saviours.
                  God alone can save. The honors, attributes, names, deeds/works, and seat/position of Jesus is the same as YHWH/Father. Jesus is not a mere man or angel, but God Himself in the flesh. When it talks about YHWH saving in the OT, the same parallel is given to Jesus as YHWH in the NT. There is salvation in no other name/person because to trust Jesus is to trust God Himself. We are not putting faith in a creature for eternal life, but faith in God!

Comment

God alone can save. The honors, attributes, names, deeds/works, and seat/position of Jesus is the same as YHWH/Father. Jesus is not a mere man or angel, but God Himself in the flesh. When it talks about YHWH saving in the OT, the same parallel is given to Jesus as YHWH in the NT. There is salvation in no other name/person because to trust Jesus is to trust God Himself. We are not putting faith in a creature for eternal life, but faith in God!
                    Hi GR, long time not argue.
                    Your still wrong friend.

Jesus came in the flesh, not God. God is not flesh, he is spirit.
                    God sent his son to save the world. John 3:16
                    Notice it says that he sent his son, not himself.

God made Jesus Lord, so any one can see they are two beings, except you GR. I put my faith and trust in the son that is why I know that his Father is the ONLY God. God sent the creature and that creature is his son. So I have no problem accepting this creature as my Lord.

I do not think he was an Angel but he was a very high ranked spiritual being made in the image of his God and was a FORM of God. But he has a God and he says that there is only one God.

If you can clear your mind and see what is written it may get you to ask questions rather than recite the RCC doctrines that your church as kept.

Peace friend
                    Psalm 1[/COLOR] and Job 28:28

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Joh 4:23 "But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Comment

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

LA
                      My theology is that the elect of Israel became the scattered church among the nations, and when filled up with the full number of gentiles who believe to become one with them, then Christ will return and gather them, and God will then pour out His wrath on the unbelievers of both Jew and Gentile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apple7 View Post

يأهل الكتب لا تغلوا في دينكم ولا تقولوا على الله
                        إلا الحق إنما المسيح عيسى ابن مريم رسول الله
                        وكلمته ألقيها إلى مريم وروح منه فءامنوا بالله
                        ورسله ولا تقولوا ثلثة انتهوا خيرا لكم إنما الله
                        إله وحد سبحنه أن يكون له ولد له ما في
                        السموت وما في الأرض وكفى بالله وكيلا

What's the matter, paul...cat got your tongue...?

Comment

• See uni run.

Run uni.

Run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazy afternoon View Post
                            Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

LA
                            It doesn't mean what you think it means, the word is 'kai' (and). Why did they use 'also' in translation? To get a point across. Not the one you are guessing here wrongly.

? Yep

Comment

• Can we say owned...?

Where for art thou brother P?

Comment

• Originally posted by keypurr View Post
                                Hi GR, long time not argue.
                                Your still wrong friend.

Jesus came in the flesh, not God. God is not flesh, he is spirit.
                                God sent his son to save the world. John 3:16
                                Notice it says that he sent his son, not himself.

God made Jesus Lord, so any one can see they are two beings, except you GR. I put my faith and trust in the son that is why I know that his Father is the ONLY God. God sent the creature and that creature is his son. So I have no problem accepting this creature as my Lord.

I do not think he was an Angel but he was a very high ranked spiritual being made in the image of his God and was a FORM of God. But he has a God and he says that there is only one God.

If you can clear your mind and see what is written it may get you to ask questions rather than recite the RCC doctrines that your church as kept.

Peace friend
                                Jesus made it very clear who He is and was, yet trin churches dont honor His word, and claim as if they know Jesus more than Jesus Himself.

There are many wicked reasons for this deception.

Comment

Working...
                                X