ECT Our triune God

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
God is YHWH, but mere men are not. Jn. 17:3 says something about the Father (He is God) without denying something about the Son found in many other places (He is also God by nature, but not the Father).

Void backing as usual.

Are you an old woman by any chance, luz?

I don't mean to be disrespectful to old woman but just recall Paul saying something on this matter.

Most of us are going this way.

I saw keypurr being honest about him being unable to retain information the way he did while younger.

God with us
Isa 7:14 So, the Lord Himself shall give you a sign. Behold, the virgin will conceive and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Immanuel.
Mat 1:22 Now all this happened so that might be fulfilled that which was spoken of the LORD by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 "Behold, the virgin shall conceive in her womb, and will bear a son. And they will call His name Emmanuel," which means, God with us.

If Christ was not God, this prophecy was never fulfilled. Some reinterpret this scripture to mean, “God is for us” eradicating the wording and meaning of this promise.

Immanuel, who is found in Isaiah 8:8, means 'God is with us' and is similar to the name Ithiel, who is found in Nehemiah 11:7, which means 'God is with me.' Neither Immanuel nor Ithiel are actually "God."

Php 2:9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name,
Php 2:10 so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Php 2:11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

1Ki 18:38 Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench.
1Ki 18:39 And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces and said, "The LORD, he is God; the LORD, he is God."

Something that struck me today.

When lord is in all capitals as LORD it is referring to Yhvh, the name of God. Jesus, on the other hand, is a made lord (Acts 2:34-36, quoting Psalm 110:1 which calls him adon) and one that was dead (Romans 10:9; Hebrews 13:20).

Philippians 2:9-11: Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Isaiah 45:22-23: "Look to Me, and be saved, All you ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. I have sworn by Myself; The word has gone out of My mouth in righteousness, And shall not return, that to Me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall take an oath."

At the name of Jesus they bow and confess that he is lord to God, the Father.

You have asked this question in another thread and I answered it like this:

John.

I will respond assuming that this is your honest question.

No, John. The Holy Spirit is not God. The Holy Spirit is the means by/through which God does His acts.

The Holy Spirit is the personal Presence of the Father.

Psalm 51:11 Do not cast me away from your Presence, and do not take your Holy Spirit from me.

Psalm 139:7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Or where can I flee from your Presence?

Parallelism, saying the same thing in two different ways.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
The Holy Spirit is the personal Presence of the Father.

Psalm 51:11 Do not cast me away from your Presence, and do not take your Holy Spirit from me.

Psalm 139:7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Or where can I flee from your Presence?

Parallelism, saying the same thing in two different ways.

Good point.

Thanks Genuine.

Lon

Those anti-trinitarians who are reading the thread and politely honoring the OP request. Thank you.

The rest of you? I haven't a lot of respect for your integrity and it casts shadows on anything you'd say here.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Those anti-trinitarians who are reading the thread and politely honoring the OP request. Thank you.

The rest of you? I haven't a lot of respect for your integrity and it casts shadows on anything you'd say here.

You speak with so much authority, Lon.

So you say that you cast shadow on the few (out of hundreds) texts below:

Isa 11:1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
Isa 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
Isa 11:3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
Isa 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Isa 42:6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
Col 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Act 13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:
Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
1Ti 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Joh 14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joh 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
Joh 14:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
Joh 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
Act 2:22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Rom 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 1:3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ...
2Co 1:2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Phi 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Col 1:3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
1Th 1:1 Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
2Th 1:2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
1Ti 1:2 Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.
2Ti 1:2 To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.
2Ti 1:3 I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;
Tit 1:4 To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Phm 1:3 Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Heb 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
1Pe 1:2 Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
1Pe 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
1Jo 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
2Jo 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Mat 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
Eph 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
Joh 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Mat 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Joh 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Lon.

One wonders whether the English A grades or the things your “Gods” staffed you with behind your collar authorises you to cast shadow on God’s word.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have asked this question in another thread and I answered it like this:

John.

I will respond assuming that this is your honest question.

No, John. The Holy Spirit is not God. The Holy Spirit is the means by/through which God does His acts.

The word is translated from Hebrew ruach and Greek pneuma meaning wind.

Thus Jesus say this:

Joh 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

People used this word to describe acts carried out by means they couldn't comprehend.

The Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit is the same expression:

2Sa 23:2 The Spirit of the LORD spake by me, and his word was in my tongue.

2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

So we say that God does His work/acts by/ through His wind.

Now you can see why it is so easy to attribute the means by which God does His acts to mean God. It is because all we know about God is through His acts as the creation of universe to begin with.

Another way we know about God is what he told us through His prophets. We don’t know anything about God unless He told us by His word:

Isa 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Thus:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

You made that up-Acts 5:
3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

And stuff your "The word is translated from Hebrew ruach and Greek pneuma meaning wind" jazz-you know no "Hebrew," "Greek," can't speak/write/read/understand it," couldn't get a job mopping the floors at a Greek restaurant, nor could you tell the difference between an Oscar Meyer dog, and a Hebrew National dog. So quit the con game, sport, this "Thus saith the Hebrew/Greek" shell game.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
God the Word.
The Word of God.
The Wisdom of God.
The Logos.

The Word was with God in the beginning.

The Word manifested as the Law.

The Word became flesh.

God the Spirit.
The Holy Spirit.
The Spirit of life.

The Spirit was with God in the beginning.

The Spirit manifested in those on whose heart is written the Word.

God the Father.
The Father manifests as the Word, in Its manifestations, and as the Spirit, in Its manifestations.

The Father, the Word, and the Spirit, are one.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
You made that up-Acts 5:
3But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

And stuff your "The word is translated from Hebrew ruach and Greek pneuma meaning wind" jazz-you know no "Hebrew," "Greek," can't speak/write/read/understand it," couldn't get a job mopping the floors at a Greek restaurant, nor could you tell the difference between an Oscar Meyer dog, and a Hebrew National dog. So quit the con game, sport, this "Thus saith the Hebrew/Greek" shell game.

You are doing well, John

You are picking up speed.

You are going to catch up with your tail soon.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are doing well, John

You are picking up speed.

You are going to catch up with your tail soon.

Again-Translated: Well, uh, err, this Acts 5 passage does not really mean what it says, you see, well, uh, urr, so I will throw out a few of my old reliable, emotional, stumping sound bytes/cliches, in hopes the readers will forget the topic at hand....you see, well, uh, urrr...

Cricket.

Acts 5:

Jerzy:Hike me that ball....punt.

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Again-Translated: Well, uh, err, this Acts 5 passage does not really mean what it says, you see, well, uh, urr, so I will throw out a few of my old reliable, emotional, stumping sound bytes/cliches, in hopes the readers will forget the topic at hand....you see, well, uh, urrr...

Cricket.

Acts 5:

Jerzy:Hike me that ball....punt.

:dog:

John w running after his own tail

Pierac

There is one true God by nature YHWH. The Father is called YHWH, the Son is called YHWH, the Holy Spirit is called YHWH. There are not 3 gods, but 3 personal distinctions within the one God. YHWH can refer to God, triune God, or each member who are all equally God.

Spoken like true traditions of men! For over 1500 years men have been trying to state and prove what is not written in scripture just like you did... So just show me a verse that teaches what you just wrote... "YHWH can refer to God, triune God, or each member who are all equally God" Try... but you can not!

Now to more traditions of men...

Paul understood that Jesus is Lord God. Just because He talks about God and the Lord Jesus or God the Father and the Lord Jesus does not mean that Jesus is not God by nature.

Did Paul understand that Jesus is Lord God? I think not!

1 Cor. 8:6 – "Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom all things are and for whom we exist, and one Lord (This Lord is not a translation of YHWH, it is kyrios i.e. master, king etc.) Jesus Christ."

2 Thessalonians 2:16 – "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who has loved us."

1 Timothy 1:2 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord."

2 Timothy 1:2 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord."

Titus 1:4 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our savior."

Philemon vv. 3 – "Peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Galatians 1:3 "Peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

So who is the ONLY one who is referred to as God? That’s right, the Father. There is no way that in these sentences you can come out with the idea that Paul taught Jesus is God. Paul always say, "peace from God AND, I repeat, AND the Lord Jesus Christ." They are separate individuals. Jesus Christ is not considered by any stretch of the imagination, "God" by Paul.

If I said, "Peace from Knight TOL's owner and moderator John Doe."

"Peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."
(for comparison)

Is there anyway that you would read the words above and come away thinking that John Doe, the moderator is the owner of TOL? :doh:

Jesus, the God-Man, also talked about God, His Father. A triune understanding explains that each is God, yet personally distinct. In the NT, when God is used alone, it often vs exclusively, refers to the Father. The key is that the Deity of Christ is also taught in the NT, so the triune understanding explains all the evidence.

Really? You claim Jesus is fully God at ALL times, and yet has a God. How can this be?

Peter 1:3 – "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Cor. 1:3 – "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Cor. 11:31 – "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus knows, he who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."

Revelation 1:6 – "Who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."

Ephesians 1:3 – "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Note Paul again... Ephesians 1:17 – "That the God of our Lord, the Father of glory."

These verses do not teach "God the Father" of our Lord Jesus as you suggest... they teach the GOD of our Lord Jesus! Just like all scripture...

You should pray that God opens your eyes instead the eyes of others. You have it backwards... ;)

Paul

jerzy

BANNED
Banned
Spoken like true traditions of men! For over 1500 years men have been trying to state and prove what is not written in scripture just like you did... So just show me a verse that teaches what you just wrote... "YHWH can refer to God, triune God, or each member who are all equally God" Try... but you can not!

Now to more traditions of men...

Did Paul understand that Jesus is Lord God? I think not!

1 Cor. 8:6 – "Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom all things are and for whom we exist, and one Lord (This Lord is not a translation of YHWH, it is kyrios i.e. master, king etc.) Jesus Christ."

2 Thessalonians 2:16 – "May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who has loved us."

1 Timothy 1:2 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord."

2 Timothy 1:2 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord."

Titus 1:4 – "Peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our savior."

Philemon vv. 3 – "Peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

Galatians 1:3 "Peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."

So who is the ONLY one who is referred to as God? That’s right, the Father. There is no way that in these sentences you can come out with the idea that Paul taught Jesus is God. Paul always say, "peace from God AND, I repeat, AND the Lord Jesus Christ." They are separate individuals. Jesus Christ is not considered by any stretch of the imagination, "God" by Paul.

If I said, "Peace from Knight TOL's owner and moderator John Doe."

"Peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."
(for comparison)

Is there anyway that you would read the words above and come away thinking that John Doe, the moderator is the owner of TOL? :doh:

Really? You claim Jesus is fully God at ALL times, and yet has a God. How can this be?

Peter 1:3 – "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Cor. 1:3 – "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 Cor. 11:31 – "The God and Father of the Lord Jesus knows, he who is blessed forever, that I do not lie."

Revelation 1:6 – "Who has made us into a kingdom, priests for his God and Father."

Ephesians 1:3 – "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

Note Paul again... Ephesians 1:17 – "That the God of our Lord, the Father of glory."

These verses do not teach "God the Father" of our Lord Jesus as you suggest... they teach the GOD of our Lord Jesus! Just like all scripture...

You should pray that God opens your eyes instead the eyes of others. You have it backwards... ;)

Paul

Thanks Paul.

I don't think that peddlers of the triune god are stupid.

They know what they do.

While some may not even be Christians others are just traders of man soles.

One wonders what they trade themselves and their followers for.

Pierac

Really, so your saying.. If I started a anti-trinitarian only thread, teaching against your trinitarian beliefs...You would stay quiet? :think:

Your such a hypocrite! The subject of your thread alone screems TROLL! Your trolling for controversy! I expose you in the name of Jesus the Christ!

REPENT! :rolleyes:

That's right brother.. I will stand next to you on judgment day (Day of our Lord) and testify against you for what you have done!

Again, I say repent so I and Jesus my brother can forgive you! :think:

You better think about what you write... as it's all documented, not just here but in eternity!:rolleyes:

I'm trying to protect you brother... not hurt you!

PAUL

fzappa13

Do you think that God is a God of confusion?

Can you tell what to do with hundreds of such fool proof texts?

Isa 11:1-3, 42:1+6, Eze 34:23-24, Mic 5:2, Mt 6:9, 11:25, Jn 6:23, 6:44-45, 6:65, 14:6, 14:10, 17:3, 20:17, 20:31, Ac 2:22, 2:36, 3:21, 10:36, 17:31, Ro 1:7, 1Cor 1:3, 8:6, 2Co 1:2, 5:18+21, Eph 1:3, 2:18, Ga 1:1, 1:3, Col 1:1-3, 1:12-13, Php 1:2, 1Th 1:1-3, 2Th 1:1-2, 1Ti 1:1-2, 2:5, 2Ti 1:1-2, Ti 1:4, Phm 1:3-4, Heb 1:1-2, Jam 1:1, 1Pe 1:2-3, 2Pe 1:2, 1Jn 1:2-3, 2Jn 1:3, Jud 1:1, Re 1:1.

Didn’t you know that the Trinitarians confess to their forgeries?

The reason our Bibles translate logos as word is that Jerome, a monk of the early fifth century, mistranslated it as verbum. Jerome’s Vulgate, as it is called, became the official Bible of the Roman Catholic Church, and the texts Jerome used have become the mainstay of contemporary liberal versions. The Latin term Verbum became Word in English.
http://www.trinityfoundation.org/journal.php?id=255

The One Year Chronological NIV Bible states in foot note on page 1615 that the part about three heavenly witnesses was inserted to 1Jn 5:7-8 in 16th century.

The part about baptism in Mt 28:19 wasn’t used by the pioneers of triune god. That Peter clearly states in Ac 2:38 that they had to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. That all recorded in the Bible were baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.

To begin with I don't think there is any such thing as a "fool proof text" ... this thread being yet further evidence of this. As I have often said, there are as many religions as there are people in that no two of us agree totally on all points. I am conversant with most of the translational warts of the various versions as well.

That said I think it is the central notion of the trinitarian view that it is how God manifests himself to man and I don't disagree that this is one way to look at it ... I just think that it is a unnecessarily self limiting way of viewing how God manifests Himself to man in light of the other ways scripture says He reveals Himself to us, you know: His creation, each other, the seven spirits of God, etc. This doctrine also touches on the subject of what constitutes divinity and I think that to be a much larger subject than it has previously been credited with being.

I'm more than happy to leave those unmolested who have found a comfort level in whatever stage of understanding they are at if they so choose while looking for the opportunity to make a few suggestions for further study should the occasion present itself.

Last edited: