Trinity Unity

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The biblical premise that unity can exist between three in one, describing the Triune Godhead as plural yet singular, is revealed throughout Holy Scripture.

For example the unity that exists between the various covenants God has made with men, prove to actually be one covenant, totally fulfilled in the New Covenant and made manifest by Jesus Christ.

". . My servant David will be king over them, and they will have one shepherd [an allusion to the Davidic covenant], and they will walk in My ordinances, and keep my statutes, and observe them [an allusion to the Mosaic covenant]. And they shall live on the land that I gave to Jacob My servant, in which your fathers lived [an allusion to the Abrahamic covenant] . . . and I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant with them [an allusion to the new covenant].* Ezekiel 37:24-26

*Excerpt from "The Christ of The Covenants" by O. Palmer Robertson.

We believe in the reality of the "Trinity", not by leaning upon our own reasoning; nor by blind faith, but because we are instructed and illuminated of such doctrine by the Holy Spirit's teaching us Scriptural revelations.

Take joy in searching and finding such Truth and trusting in His Word!