X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7djengo7
    replied
    Originally posted by Stuu View Post
    Sorry I bothered you. Carry on believing whatever you were told.

Stuart
    Sorry? Why? You haven't bothered me. I'm thankful for the sad, banal posts you've trolled me with, because in them you have well showcased just how mentally incompetent--or dishonest--you are to even try to deal with my criticism of your God-despising irrationality. Thank you, sir!

Carry on mindlessly chanting your meaningless bumper sticker slogans.

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post
    Which question are you referring to, here? And, what are you saying is "the premise" of it?

It is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs because it is unreasonable to assert falsehood, and the proposition that birds are dinosaurs is falsehood.

The falsehood that birds are dinosaurs is not an explanation of anything, whatsoever.

And, look at what you're saying: since you say that birds are dinosaurs, you're saying

That some dinosaurs are dinosaurs is an explanation of how some dinosaurs arose??

Why would you say that my knowledge that God exists is superior to your knowledge that God exists, when you and I both know that same truth?

What do I think your "motive" is? Your motive for what? For despising God? I, frankly, have no idea why you despise God, as despising God is not a rational thing to do. However, that you despise God is your motive for saying such banal, silly things as you're wont to say, in your pathetic attempts to lash out against Him in your hateful anger. Among other things, that you despise God is your motive for, say, writing something such as "Surely your god doesn't care..." rather than "Surely God doesn't care..." Yeah, the devil's in your details.
    Sorry I bothered you. Carry on believing whatever you were told.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    that would be Henry Bessemer
    You're really testing my mettle with that one.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Idolater
    replied
    Didn't they try to make Mary god?

Stuart
    No.
    If you take the longer view, birds are therapod dinosaurs. Try looking at chickens as dinosaurs. It tells you a lot about dinosaurs.

Stuart
    Dinosaurs are delicious.

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied
    I reject the premise of the question.
    Which question are you referring to, here? And, what are you saying is "the premise" of it?

You have not explained why you think it is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs:
    It is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs because it is unreasonable to assert falsehood, and the proposition that birds are dinosaurs is falsehood.

it is the only proper explanation of how birds arose.
    The falsehood that birds are dinosaurs is not an explanation of anything, whatsoever.

And, look at what you're saying: since you say that birds are dinosaurs, you're saying

You have not explained why you think it is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs: it is the only proper explanation of how [dinosaurs] arose.
    That some dinosaurs are dinosaurs is an explanation of how some dinosaurs arose??

But since you have superior knowledge,
    Why would you say that my knowledge that God exists is superior to your knowledge that God exists, when you and I both know that same truth?

perhaps you can tell me why I 'despise God so much that [I'm] willing to say such stupid things as that birds are dinosaurs?'. What do you think my motive is? Surely your god doesn't care what I think about phylogeny.

Stuart
    What do I think your "motive" is? Your motive for what? For despising God? I, frankly, have no idea why you despise God, as despising God is not a rational thing to do. However, that you despise God is your motive for saying such banal, silly things as you're wont to say, in your pathetic attempts to lash out against Him in your hateful anger. Among other things, that you despise God is your motive for, say, writing something such as "Surely your god doesn't care..." rather than "Surely God doesn't care..." Yeah, the devil's in your details.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    I see you are a master of irony.

Stuart

that would be Henry Bessemer

Leave a comment:

• Right Divider
    replied

Stuart
    You should be arrested for attempted humor.

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    Why can't you at least try to answer the questions I asked you?
    I reject the premise of the question. You have not explained why you think it is unreasonable to assert that birds are dinosaurs: it is the only proper explanation of how birds arose.

But since you have superior knowledge, perhaps you can tell me why I 'despise God so much that [I'm] willing to say such stupid things as that birds are dinosaurs?'. What do you think my motive is? Surely your god doesn't care what I think about phylogeny.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    Originally posted by Right Divider View Post
    Because he's a well known troll.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Right Divider
    replied
    Because he's a well known troll.

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied
    It seems that you know everything there is to know on this topic so I will leave you with your superior knowledge.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    According to the irrational view--the Disney view--birds are dinosaurs.

Look at what you're saying when you say "Dinosaurs evolved into birds" AND "Birds are dinosaurs": you're saying "Dinosaurs evolved into [dinosaurs]." So, Professor, since you say that dinosaurs "evolved into" dinosaurs, why don't you tell us which (if any) non-dinosaurs you would say dinosaurs "evolved into"? What (if anything) is your point in telling people that dinosaurs "evolved into" dinosaurs? Why do you imagine it is even the least bit interesting for you to say that dinosaurs "evolved into" dinosaurs? Do you expect applause for saying that? Would you expect applause for saying, of some man or woman, "That human being grew up to be a human being"?

By the way, why, in your reply to my post, did you even bother to quote what I had written in my post, since you utterly failed to address anything I had written in it?

"Try looking at chickens as dinosaurs"??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Thanks (but no, thanks) for the invite into your fantastical neighborhood of whimsical make-believe, but why should I "try looking at chickens as" something they are not (and as something only confused people--enemies of logic and rational thinking--could say they are)? I'll continue to look at chickens as what they actually are--that is, as birds, as non-dinosaurs.

Why do you despise God so much that you're willing to say such stupid things as that birds are dinosaurs?
    It seems that you know everything there is to know on this topic so I will leave you with your superior knowledge.

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• 7djengo7
    replied
    If you take the longer view, birds are therapod dinosaurs. Try looking at chickens as dinosaurs. It tells you a lot about dinosaurs.

Stuart
    According to the irrational view--the Disney view--birds are dinosaurs.

Look at what you're saying when you say "Dinosaurs evolved into birds" AND "Birds are dinosaurs": you're saying "Dinosaurs evolved into [dinosaurs]." So, Professor, since you say that dinosaurs "evolved into" dinosaurs, why don't you tell us which (if any) non-dinosaurs you would say dinosaurs "evolved into"? What (if anything) is your point in telling people that dinosaurs "evolved into" dinosaurs? Why do you imagine it is even the least bit interesting for you to say that dinosaurs "evolved into" dinosaurs? Do you expect applause for saying that? Would you expect applause for saying, of some man or woman, "That human being grew up to be a human being"?

By the way, why, in your reply to my post, did you even bother to quote what I had written in my post, since you utterly failed to address anything I had written in it?

"Try looking at chickens as dinosaurs"??? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Thanks (but no, thanks) for the invite into your fantastical neighborhood of whimsical make-believe, but why should I "try looking at chickens as" something they are not (and as something only confused people--enemies of logic and rational thinking--could say they are)? I'll continue to look at chickens as what they actually are--that is, as birds, as non-dinosaurs.

Why do you despise God so much that you're willing to say such stupid things as that birds are dinosaurs?

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    They say, of course, that dinosaurs (plural) "evolved into" birds (plural). If they imagine they are, in so saying, really uttering a proposition--something that's either true, or false--then they have a burden to try to explain what it is for an individual dinosaur (singular) to "evolve into" an individual bird (singular). For, consider how abjectly stupid someone must be who can, in all seriousness, out of one side of his/her mouth, say "Dinosaurs evolved into birds", and, out of the other side of his/her mouth, say "No dinosaur ever evolved into a bird."

Stuart

Leave a comment:

• Stuu
    replied
    Originally posted by Stripe View Post
    Catholics tried to make Darwin god.
    Didn't they try to make Mary god?

Stuart

Leave a comment:

Working...
X