THE APOSTLES DID NOT PREACH THE SAME GOSPEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

You are mocking Jesus and I don't play that game.
    Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Child of God View Post

Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
      You are the one reviling against me.

Comment

You are the one reviling against me.
        I have not criticized you in anything, I have asked you are you saying such and such, or said it sounds like you are saying such and such.

You are the one that flat out said I was mocking Jesus.

Comment

I have not criticized you in anything, I have asked you are you saying such and such, or said it sounds like you are saying such and such.

You are the one that flat out said I was mocking Jesus.
          You did.

Comment

You did.
            Tit 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
            Tit 3:11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Comment

Tit 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
              Tit 3:11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.
              The apostles did preach the same gospel.

Now stop trying to use scripture against me because it will never ever work.

Comment

Isa_55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Comment

Or you could say,

Luk 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Comment

Isa_55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
                    What point are you trying to make.

Comment

God's Truth is an interesting name. Are you claiming to be Jesus? for I believe,

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Comment

God's Truth is an interesting name. Are you claiming to be Jesus? for I believe,

Joh_14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
                        God's Truth is all I want.

Now stop thinking the worst of another person.

Comment

What point are you trying to make.
                          You told me to stop using Scripture.

Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                          Even Jesus used Scripture against the devil.

You say you can not be persuaded no matter how much Scripture is presented.

Comment

You told me to stop using Scripture.

Even Jesus used Scripture against the devil.

You say you can not be persuaded no matter how much Scripture is presented.
                            You are deceitful to say I said such things.

Now if you want to talk about the apostles and what they taught, then I will discuss with you; otherwise, I'll just ignore you.

Comment

God's Truth is all I want.

Now stop thinking the worst of another person.
                              You are the one that twice at least said I was mocking Jesus. Do your own words apply to you?

I asked you questions and said it sounds like you are saying.

You said I was mocking Jesus.

Mine are questions, yours are accusations.

This is the explanation,

You are defensive and on the attack, because you have experienced being condemned of himself.

Comment

You are deceitful to say I said such things.

Now if you want to talk about the apostles and what they taught, then I will discuss with you; otherwise, I'll just ignore you.
                                So the Apostles and the Holy Spirit Told Paul, sent Letters with Paul and sent Brothers with Paul concerning this,

Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

Paul says that he was only instructed to remember the Poor.

Gal_2:10 Only they would that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.

Paul also goes on to say that eating foods sacrificed to idols is fine.

These are DIFFERENT DOCTRINES.

Comment

Working...
                                X