Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do angels and demons use public transportation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do angels and demons use public transportation?

In the Bible, we see in multiple instances where it takes time for angels to get from point A to point B.

For example:

Spoiler
    Now while I was speaking, praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy mountain of my God,yes, while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me about the time of the evening offering.And he informed me, and talked with me, and said, “O Daniel, I have now come forth to give you skill to understand.At the beginning of your supplications the command went out, and I have come to tell you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore consider the matter, and understand the vision: - Daniel 9:20-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...3&version=NKJV

So what do you think?

Do you think that angels and demons use public transportation to get around the world easier?

(Disclaimer: there is no real way to know for sure, so I intend for thus discussion to be somewhat lighthearted, and for people to not take it too seriously.)

No. They don’t.

Comment

It all depends if they are on pins and needles...
      If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
      Jeremiah 17:9

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
      Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Isaiah 50:10-11

Comment

Originally posted by Guyver View Post
        No. They don’t.
        Why not, in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeRightly View Post
          So what do you think?

Do you think that angels and demons use public transportation to get around the world easier?

(Disclaimer: there is no real way to know for sure, so I intend for thus discussion to be somewhat lighthearted, and for people to not take it too seriously.)
          Kenneth Copeland thinks demons fly commercial, so that's why he flies in his multi-million dollar private jet.

The full interview is below but I think 3:23-3:34 is kinda memorable.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Working...
          X