Judas Goats At Home

WeberHome

Judas goats are trained for use in slaughterhouses and herd control. In stockyards, they lead sheep to slaughter; and are also used to lead other animals to specific pens and on to trucks. The term is a reference to the biblical traitor Judas Iscariot.

The phrase has also been used to describe goats utilized to locate feral goats targeted for eradication. They're usually outfitted with a transmitter, painted in red and then released. The goats then locate the remaining herds of feral goats, allowing hunters with tracking devices to find and exterminate them. The red paint marks the goat with the transmitter so the hunters know which one not to shoot.

You know what can be even worse than going to hell? Your own children following you there: and they trusted you.

Here's a sort of cute story I heard once. I don't know if it's true but I guess it sure is pertinent.

A thirsty farmer went out to his barn in the dead of night after a snowfall to sneak a pull from a hidden liquor bottle. Just as he got to the barn door he heard something behind him. Turning, the farmer recognized his little boy coming towards him. In amazement he asked the little guy how he ever managed to find his way out to the barn in the dark. His son replied: It was easy; I walked in your footsteps.

Can you just imagine the anguish that parents feel in the netherworld knowing their children walked in their ideological footsteps right down to hell? How do those parents cope with something like that on their conscience?

Luke 16:27-29 . . Then he said: I beg you therefore, father [Abraham] that you would send [Lazarus] to my father's house, for I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, lest they also come to this place of torment.

That poor man had no way to contact his surviving kin and let them know his whereabouts; but his biggest fear was that he knew them all well enough to know that all five were coming down where he was-- there was nothing he could do to prevent it. It was like the survivors of the Titanic watching their loved ones go to Davy Jones and helpless to do anything about it. (I'm speaking in the past tense because that man's kin have all joined him by now.)

For some families, the only thing they have to look forward to in the afterlife is a sad reunion in fire and despair.
_

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
You know what is ultimately sad and ironic?

I hear people all the time who talk like this say...but God loves you. Or, God is love, but he is also just.

They don’t even understand how self-contradictory that is, and the only way they even think that way is cognitive bias and religious indoctrination.

Love doesn’t put families in hell to burn on fire forever.

Some people literally haven’t got the slightest clue what they’re talking about. What a bunch of nonsense.

Shame on you.

Truster

No one would look forward to that. You have the worst religion ever.

What we witness in time is Elohim glorified in the redeemed and glorified through the wicked. In eternity we shall be witnesses to the same and we* will rejoice in Him, to Him and for Him who is forever to be praised. HalaluYah and Amen.

*we; the redeemed, regenerate, repentant and soon to be glorified saints.

Truster

How in the world would Holy God be glorified through the wicked? What a twisted and silly thing to think.

God needs nothing.

In the salvation of sinners, His grace is glorified. In the destruction of the wicked unrepentant sinners, His judgement and justice are glorified.

You really are as clueless as you are wicked and irreverent.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
In the salvation of sinners, His grace is glorified. In the destruction of the wicked unrepentant sinners, His judgement and justice are glorified.

You really are as clueless as you are wicked and irreverent.

Ok. We are making progress. We both consider each other clueless. We have an understanding. Not bad. We have a foundation.

By wicked sinners, do you mean pastors who run off with church secretaries, or deacons who steal the collection? Or do you mean youth group leaders who molest little girls, or priests who do the same with little boys?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Ok. We are making progress. We both consider each other clueless. We have an understanding. Not bad. We have a foundation.

By wicked sinners, do you mean pastors who run off with church secretaries, or deacons who steal the collection? Or do you mean youth group leaders who molest little girls, or priests who do the same with little boys?

No, he means unborn children

Truster

I mean people like you are and me before I was converted.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I mean people like you are and me before I was converted.

So, you’ve converted and now you are righteous yippee. Now YOU got YOURS.

Problem is, it’s unjust to condemn others, since you’re nothing but a repentant sinner. According to the Bible, some people are born righteous and they stay righteous.

Truster

So, you’ve converted and now you are righteous yippee. Now YOU got YOURS.

Problem is, it’s unjust to condemn others, since you’re nothing but a repentant sinner. According to the Bible, some people are born righteous and they stay righteous.

You have no comprehension of what the words you use mean and so your posts are just confused stupidity.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
You have no comprehension of what the words you use mean and so your posts are just confused stupidity.

The opposite is actually true. Not only do I choose my words carefully (like a wise man do) but I carefully consider what words mean.

You just don’t want to admit you’re wrong. That’s called pride. It’s the sin of the devil. A sinner like you has no right to condemn others. You got off by grace, others earned it.

Truster

The opposite is actually true. Not only do I choose my words carefully (like a wise man do) but I carefully consider what words mean.

You just don’t want to admit you’re wrong. That’s called pride. It’s the sin of the devil. A sinner like you has no right to condemn others. You got off by grace, others earned it.

I have great comfort in that my King and Saviour knows my intents, my thoughts, my words and my actions. I don't condemn you I just confirm your obvious condemnation and the curse you are under.

Guyver

BANNED
Banned
I have great comfort in that my King and Saviour knows my intents, my thoughts, my words and my actions. I don't condemn you I just confirm your obvious condemnation and the curse you are under.

But, you did condemn me and that makes you wrong.

Hey...I know you don’t like questions...but I have a couple easy ones for you.

1. Do you believe God is love?

2. Do you believe love never fails?

Is that too much to ask, or can you handle it?

Truster

But, you did condemn me and that makes you wrong.

Hey...I know you don’t like questions...but I have a couple easy ones for you.

1. Do you believe God is love?

2. Do you believe love never fails?

Is that too much to ask, or can you handle it?

You ask these questions for the wrong reasons.