How Jesus is God?

genuineoriginal

Paul tells us that there is ONE LORD...
Paul also said there are many lords.

1 Corinthians 8:5
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)​

is that the Lord Jesus Christ or the LORD God?
Paul often called Jesus Christ "our Lord" while calling God "God" or "the Father"

Romans 15:6
6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.​

1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.​

Right Divider

Body part
Paul also said there are many lords.

5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)​

Your false equivocation as usual.

Paul often called Jesus Christ "our Lord" while calling God "God" or "the Father"

Romans 15:6
6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.​

1 Corinthians 1:9
9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.​

Paul calls Him "Lord Jesus" EIGHTY-FIVE times in his epistles.

That term is found a SINGLE time in the "gospels".

The ONE LORD that Paul is referring to in Ephesians is the LORD GOD.... Jesus Christ.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There is only one LORD. And there is only one Lord. The LORD is God the Father. The Lord is Jesus the Son of God. Lord is a spiritual title of authority over the earth. The LORD God gave Jesus the title of Lord when He proved Himself To God the Father.

[Heb 5:5-10
[5] So also Christ did not glorify Himself to become High Priest, but [it was] He who said to Him: "You are My Son, Today I have begotten You."
[6] As [He] also says in another [place]: "You [are] a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek";
[7] who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,
[8] though He was a Son, [yet] He learned obedience by the things which He suffered.
[9] And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, [10] called by God as High Priest "according to the order of Melchizedek,"

Right Divider

Body part
Not quite.
Paul never says Lord God Jesus Christ, he calls Him Lord Jesus Christ.

Why would you want to add words to the Bible?
Don't you like what it actually says?
Paul says that there is ONE LORD.... do you believe that God is NOT the LORD?

Paul constantly calls Jesus God.... like Colossians 2, Philippians 3, Romans 14, Titus 2 & 3, etc.etc. etc.

TrevorL

Greetings Right Divider,
There are two words translated “Lord” in Psalm 110:1 and the translators have distinguished these by translating the Name of God the Father, YAHWEH as LORD and Jesus, David’s Lord as Lord. This second is the ordinary word for Lord, Ruler, Master, and is not the Name of God, Yahweh.
Psallm 110:1 (KJV): The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Now Psalm 110:1 is one of the most quoted and expounded verses in the NT and the following is an example, and please note that the KJV translators even carried over the distinction between LORD and Lord:
Acts 2:34-36 (KJV): 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Thus the title “Lord” is not teaching that our Lord Jesus Christ is Yahweh, but that God has exalted Jesus to be Lord, Ruler, Master.

Kind regards
Trevor

genuineoriginal

Paul also says that there are many lords .... do you believe that every lord is also God?
Stick with the CONTEXT you false equivocator .
This is the context:

5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.​

Paul is not denying that there are many gods, as you are doing.
Paul is not denying that there are many lords, as you are doing.
Paul is not claiming that God the Father is also the Lord Jesus Christ, as you are doing.

genuineoriginal