Sabbath

clefty

I said
lol No but you argue like a girl. That is why I was wondering. They dont go by scriptures they go by emotions. And you keep getting all emotional on me.

How about you stop weak attempts at slander with false witness...

I am actually bored enough to want to play Saturday night game night with you...

Here is the game:

I am going to repost that last post you thought was like a little emotional girl posting without scripture.
But I am going to leave spaces for you to fill in with the scripture which my post referred too...

WHAT FUN...

let’s see if you can play bible verse detective and see if indeed I posted without scripture or if you are just lying and attempting slander...

“And those Gentiles pouring in_____________...crowding synagogues every Sabbath_____________are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM____________...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?____________

Layabout LAYodicean?___________Doing works of Nicolaitions_____________who also claimed no law keeping was necessary?____________(feel free to use WIKI on that blank) Yup He HATED them...______________

When the fullness of these goyim comes in_______________its because they do the 4 things_____________...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath_____________...they WANT to__________...because they are SAVED____________ and grafted_____________into the promise____________...so of course they are grateful____________citizens____________...HIS LAW keeping citizens...____________

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion____________ choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days ____________convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...____________

Remember?____________ He said “think NOT”____________...dont follow jewish lies_____________ that said He did...____________

Follow Him____________and do as He did____________when He was writing that New Covenant_____________ you squeak about so much...

Ok so take your time...Enjoy...

Looking forward to see how many texts you find I was alluding to...

So man up buddy...show time...GO!

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How about you stop weak attempts at slander with false witness...

I am actually bored enough to want to play Saturday night game night with you...

Here is the game:

I am going to repost that last post you thought was like a little emotional girl posting without scripture.
But I am going to leave spaces for you to fill in with the scripture which my post referred too...

WHAT FUN...

let’s see if you can play bible verse detective and see if indeed I posted without scripture or if you are just lying and attempting slander...

“And those Gentiles pouring in_____________...crowding synagogues every Sabbath_____________are by their love to make jews so jealous they want to be grafted back INTO HIM____________...so what rules do sovereign citizens of Israel keep?____________

Layabout LAYodicean?___________Doing works of Nicolaitions_____________who also claimed no law keeping was necessary?____________(feel free to use WIKI on that blank) Yup He HATED them...______________

When the fullness of these goyim comes in_______________its because they do the 4 things_____________...sorry 5 things required just to fellowship every Sabbath_____________...they WANT to__________...because they are SAVED____________ and grafted_____________into the promise____________...so of course they are grateful____________citizens____________...HIS LAW keeping citizens...____________

Yes Squesky do NOT be wise to your own opinion____________ choosing whatever whenever ALL THE TIME rest days ____________convinced of your own opinion that’s ok...____________

Remember?____________ He said “think NOT”____________...dont follow jewish lies_____________ that said He did...____________

Follow Him____________and do as He did____________when He was writing that New Covenant_____________ you squeak about so much...

Ok so take your time...Enjoy...

Looking forward to see how many texts you find I was alluding to...

So man up buddy...show time...GO!

I said
You never did answer are you a girl?

And I dont play games with the Word of God. Your avoiding the answer.

clefty

I said
You never did answer are you a girl?

And I dont play games with the Word of God. Your avoiding the answer.

Cuz I see what you do with answers...they don’t matter

And bored I am actually curious as how you will respond now with your imaginations...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Cuz I see what you do with answers...they don’t matter

And bored I am actually curious as how you will respond now with your imaginations...

I said
lol Do you know what a conversation is? Thats where you ask a question and I answer, then I ask a question and you answer. But your not answering. That makes you a dictator.

clefty

I said
lol Do you know what a conversation is? Thats where you ask a question and I answer, then I ask a question and you answer. But your not answering. That makes you a dictator.

Squeaky what two times did our Saviour expect to continue into the future?

Hints...one of them occurs yearly...the other weekly...

Ok how about I ask the question and you don’t even have to answer...

It was winter time and Sabbath time...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky what two times did our Saviour expect to continue into the future?

Hints...one of them occurs yearly...the other weekly...

Ok how about I ask the question and you don’t even have to answer...

It was winter time and Sabbath time...

I said
lol How about you answering a question are you a woman?

clefty

I said
lol Are you a woman?

Certainly not a jezebel drunk with the blood of obedient believers and fornication meaning being unfaithful to the faith and testimony of Yahushua...

Do you like woman like that?

Are you a faithful wife? Or when he asks to meet you for a dinner date you show up late or even a day later or everyday expecting food or not at all...you know cuz you are convinced in your own mind he changed the meeting time...or doesnt care when you meet...

“But I love you dear...that is enough yes?”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Certainly not a jezebel drunk with the blood of obedient believers and fornication meaning being unfaithful to the faith and testimony of Yahushua...

Do you like woman like that?

Are you a faithful wife? Or when he asks to meet you for a dinner date you show up late or even a day later or everyday expecting food or not at all...you know cuz you are convinced in your own mind he changed the meeting time...or doesnt care when you meet...

“But I love you dear...that is enough yes?”

I said
lol nO it is not enough. If you want to have a conversation it must go two ways not just your way. That makes you a dictator.

clefty

I said
lol nO it is not enough. If you want to have a conversation it must go two ways not just your way. That makes you a dictator.

No it is not enough? Right...my point exactly...imagine His frustration at you misrepresenting yourself...claiming you are one thing when your fruits clearly say you are NOT...but are another thing...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No it is not enough? Right...my point exactly...imagine His frustration at you misrepresenting yourself...claiming you are one thing when your fruits clearly say you are NOT...but are another thing...

I said
lol Are you looking in a mirror. Your representing yourself as what? Your statement is self condemning.

clefty

I said
lol Are you looking in a mirror. Your representing yourself as what? Your statement is self condemning.

As a child of Yah and a fellow brother IN HIM and HIS WAYS, I have judged your fruits which reveal false roots...

You have been weighed and found wanting...MENE MENE TEKEL was said to Belshazzar who like you also exalted himself and also allowed himself to play with the things of the OT and like you misuse their purpose...how foolish he was...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
As a child of Yah and a fellow brother IN HIM and HIS WAYS, I have judged your fruits which reveal false roots...

You have been weighed and found wanting...MENE MENE TEKEL was said to Belshazzar who like you also exalted himself and also allowed himself to play with the things of the OT and like you misuse their purpose...how foolish he was...

I said
lolol Thats ok because the Holy Spirit has found you a female Jew. That has been blinded.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
[18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

clefty

I said
lolol Thats ok because the Holy Spirit has found you a female Jew. That has been blinded.

[Rom 11:25
[25] For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
[Eph 4:18
[18] having their understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God, because of the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart;

So you are the Holy Spirit?

Your opinion is not the Holy Spirit...sad you keep speaking for It...

The ignorance and blindness of Israel was holding on to their NEW LAWS they made for themselves which kept them from accepting Him and unclean goyim like you...

Dont alienate yourself from the life of Yah Squeaky...don’t come up with new laws that keep you blind darkened and ignorant to the FULLNESS of the gentile...IN HIM...

When jews will be jealous and wish to come back be grafted back into HIM the only always head of the church in the wilderness...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you are the Holy Spirit?

Your opinion is not the Holy Spirit...sad you keep speaking for It...

The ignorance and blindness of Israel was holding on to their NEW LAWS they made for themselves which kept them from accepting Him and unclean goyim like you...

Dont alienate yourself from the life of Yah Squeaky...don’t come up with new laws that keep you blind darkened and ignorant to the FULLNESS of the gentile...IN HIM...

When jews will be jealous and wish to come back be grafted back into HIM the only always head of the church in the wilderness...

I said
lol He must have gotten ir right. Do you really think your own opinion is valuable????

[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

clefty

I said
lol He must have gotten ir right. Do you really think your own opinion is valuable????

[Rom 12:16
[16] Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Yup be of same mind...and the mind of Christ...Who said what? “If you love me keep my commandments”...the New Testament ones too...

Like pray you need not flee persecution during winter or on Sabbaths...

But Squeaky you won’t be need fleeing at all cuz yours is about do “whatever whenever”...but those fleeing are doing so because they are OBEDIENT TO HIM HIS WAYS and the majority church and world will hate them their obedient ways...

I know your fruits don’t His or match His trunk its roots...and poor grafts don’t last

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yup be of same mind...and the mind of Christ...Who said what? “If you love me keep my commandments”...the New Testament ones too...

Like pray you need not flee persecution during winter or on Sabbaths...

But Squeaky you won’t be need fleeing at all cuz yours is about do “whatever whenever”...but those fleeing are doing so because they are OBEDIENT TO HIM HIS WAYS and the majority church and world will hate them their obedient ways...

I know your fruits don’t His or match His trunk its roots...and poor grafts don’t last

I said
lol You are really getting boring with your opinion. You must be a woman they are the only one that thinks their opinion is valuable.

clefty

I said
lol You are really getting boring with your opinion. You must be a woman they are the only one that thinks their opinion is valuable.

You and your fantasies about me...please stop

I know you reject sabbath made for man...worried you reject woman too also made for man

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You and your fantasies about me...please stop

I know you reject sabbath made for man...worried you reject woman too also made for man

I said
I dont reject either they both have their role in life. But if you think you can spread your own opinion as scripture you are badly mistaken. No one can represent God if they are a deceiver. Which you are. All deception come from the devil. And when I see your post the Holy Spirit tells me the same thing.

[Mat 7:6
[6] "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.

I love to talk scripture with anyone. But its people like you that dont know the Holy Spirit that think they can do it their way. Instead of having faith in Jesus your faith is in yourself.