The Tabernacle of David will be the Tribulation "Temple" - Amos 9:11

beameup

In that day will I raise up the Tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will rebuild it as in the days of old - Amos 9:11

The Tabernacle was last in the City of David as Solomon built the stone Temple nearby. The Tabernacle construction details were given directly to Moses by YHWH in the wilderness.
This verse falls between the punishment of Jews among the nations (Gentiles)
and the restoration of all Jews to the land which is blessed abundantly (ie: Millennium).

PS: The Tabernacle was portable.
PPS: see http://www.raptureready.com/2014/09/30/the-temple-in-the-city-of-david-by-matt-leasher/

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The "tabernacle" of David was Jesus.

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life." (2 Corinthians 5:1-4 KJV)

beameup

The architecture of the Tabernacle does speak of Yeshua.
However, the topic is the physical reconstruction of the Tabernacle,
which will be set-up in Jerusalem, and used for reestablishment
of Mosaic Judaism (religion) prior to the Tribulation.
All of the implements of the Tabernacle/Temple have long since
been recreated and the Levitical priests trained.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The architecture of the Tabernacle does speak of Yeshua.
However, the topic is the physical reconstruction of the Tabernacle,
which will be set-up in Jerusalem, and used for reestablishment
of Mosaic Judaism (religion) prior to the Tribulation.
All of the implements of the Tabernacle/Temple have long since
been recreated and the Levitical priests trained.

Mosaic Judaism is a contradiction of terms.

There is no such thing.

beameup

Mosaic Judaism is a contradiction of terms.

There is no such thing.
OK, Levitical Judaism will be restored prior to the return of Yeshua Messiah.
All the conditions have been met, the only thing remaining for the Sanhedrin to consider
is the proper location of the Tabernacle within the City of David.

beameup

There's no such thing.
Solomon's temple was destroyed.
Judaism came out of Babylon.
Who taught you that, Herbert W. Armstrong? :dizzy:

And the Jews' Passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
- John 2:13-17

Last edited:

glorydaz

"For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked. For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life." (2 Corinthians 5:1-4 KJV)

That text makes no such claim.

Although He is the root and offspring of David.

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.​

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
And the Jews' Passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem, And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
- John 2:13-17

Are you claiming this was Solomon' temple?

The Levites served long before Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Solomon's temple.

Levi and Judah were brothers.