Making peace... among the highest of our duties.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
With PATIENCE guided by the HOLY SPIRIT, love can be found. And it is wonderful, even joyous.
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Ephesians 5:31-32

From the best of me, obey God's Commandments. I do not understand your statement love can be found. God wants you to love Him, and He wants you to love your neighbor as yourself. If you shall be joined unto a believing wife I trust it will be a good thing for you. Make sure you are doing what God wants you to be doing in all areas of your life. I hope that you understand salvation and what it means to be born again, born of the Spirit, and that you have received the Spirit by faith such that He dwells in you. Have you removed or eliminated sin from your life? To you be everything God wants for you, and may your decision or choice of a wife be a good thing for you. Once you are committed and married or engaged betrothed before that you have something not to turn back from, a lifelong relationship in Christ, in Messiah. May God richly bless you. Be blessed.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
of the new covenant

of the new covenant

Matthew 26:28 NKJV - "For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mark 14:24 NKJV - And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.
2 Corinthians 3:6 NKJV - who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
Hebrews 9:15 NKJV - And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
Hebrews 12:24 NKJV - to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than [that of] Abel.
Jeremiah 31:31 NKJV - "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--
1 Corinthians 11:25 NKJV - In the same manner [He] also [took] the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink [it], in remembrance of Me."
Hebrews 8:8 NKJV - Because finding fault with them, He says: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah--

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
circumcision

circumcision

Exodus 4:26 NKJV - So He let him go. Then she said, "[You are] a husband of blood!"--because of the circumcision.
Luke 2:21 NKJV - And when eight days were completed for the circumcision of the Child, His name was called JESUS, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.
John 7:22 NKJV - "Moses therefore gave you circumcision (not that it is from Moses, but from the fathers), and you circumcise a man on the Sabbath.
John 7:23 NKJV - "If a man receives circumcision on the Sabbath, so that the law of Moses should not be broken, are you angry with Me because I made a man completely well on the Sabbath?
Acts 7:8 NKJV - "Then He gave him the covenant of circumcision; and so [Abraham] begot Isaac and circumcised him on the eighth day; and Isaac [begot] Jacob, and Jacob [begot] the twelve patriarchs.
Acts 10:45 NKJV - And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also.
Acts 11:2 NKJV - And when Peter came up to Jerusalem, those of the circumcision contended with him,
Romans 2:25 NKJV - For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
Romans 2:26 NKJV - Therefore, if an uncircumcised man keeps the righteous requirements of the law, will not his uncircumcision be counted as circumcision?
Romans 2:27 NKJV - And will not the physically uncircumcised, if he fulfills the law, judge you who, [even] with [your] written
Code:
 and circumcision, [are] a transgressor of the law?
Romans 2:28 NKJV - For he is not a Jew who [is one] outwardly, nor [is] circumcision that which [is] outward in the flesh;
Romans 2:29 NKJV - but [he is] a Jew who [is one] inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter; whose praise [is] not from men but from God.
Romans 3:1 NKJV - What advantage then has the Jew, or what [is] the profit of circumcision?
Romans 4:11 NKJV - And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which [he had while still] uncircumcised, that he might be the father of all those who believe, though they are uncircumcised, that righteousness might be imputed to them also,
Romans 4:12 NKJV - and the father of circumcision to those who not only [are] of the circumcision, but who also walk in the steps of the faith which our father Abraham [had while still] uncircumcised.
Romans 15:8 NKJV - Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises [made] to the fathers,
1 Corinthians 7:19 NKJV - Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God [is what matters].
Galatians 2:12 NKJV - for before certain men came from James, he would eat with the Gentiles; but when they came, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing those who were of the circumcision.
Galatians 5:6 NKJV - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love.
Galatians 5:11 NKJV - And I, brethren, if I still preach circumcision, why do I still suffer persecution? Then the offense of the cross has ceased.
Galatians 6:15 NKJV - For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation.
Ephesians 2:11 NKJV - Therefore remember that you, once Gentiles in the flesh--who are called Uncircumcision by what is called the Circumcision made in the flesh by hands--
Philippians 3:3 NKJV - For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh,
Colossians 2:11 NKJV - In Him you were also circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ,
Colossians 4:11 NKJV - and Jesus who is called Justus. These [are my] only fellow workers for the kingdom of God who are of the circumcision; they have proved to be a comfort to me.
Titus 1:10 NKJV - For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
reconciliation

reconciliation

Daniel 9:24 NKJV - "Seventy weeks are determined For your people and for your holy city, To finish the transgression, To make an end of sins, To make reconciliation for iniquity, To bring in everlasting righteousness, To seal up vision and prophecy, And to anoint the Most Holy.
Romans 5:11 NKJV - And not only [that], but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation.
2 Corinthians 5:18 NKJV - Now all things [are] of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
2 Corinthians 5:19 NKJV - that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

beameup

From the best of me, obey God's Commandments. I do not understand your statement love can be found. God wants you to love Him, and He wants you to love your neighbor as yourself. If you shall be joined unto a believing wife I trust it will be a good thing for you. Make sure you are doing what God wants you to be doing in all areas of your life. I hope that you understand salvation and what it means to be born again, born of the Spirit, and that you have received the Spirit by faith such that He dwells in you. Jacob

"receiving the Holy Spirit" is obtained at Salvation.
"walking the Holy Spirit" is quite another thing entirely.
The "ego" forms a barrier to hearing the Holy Spirit.
The "ego" is referred to as "the flesh", "carnal",
and several other phrases such as "puffed up".
Go through Paul's epistles and you will see.

Abraham is a prime example of "listening to the Holy Spirit",
and "walking in the Holy Spirit"...(although he fell-short
and grew IMPATIENT with God and went in unto Hagar to bear Ishmael).
When we evaluate a lady with the eyes (outside appearance) only,
then it is the FLESH (LUST) that is deciding and not the Spirit.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
"receiving the Holy Spirit" is obtained at Salvation.
"walking the Holy Spirit" is quite another thing entirely.
The "ego" forms a barrier to hearing the Holy Spirit.
The "ego" is referred to as "the flesh", "carnal",
and several other phrases such as "puffed up".
Go through Paul's epistles and you will see.

Abraham is a prime example of "listening to the Holy Spirit",
and "walking in the Holy Spirit"...(although he fell-short
and grew IMPATIENT with God and went in unto Hagar to bear Ishmael).
When we evaluate a lady with the eyes (outside appearance) only,
then it is the FLESH (LUST) that is deciding and not the Spirit.
Today is Revi'i, Aviv 19. It is Yom, Day.

I do not see the word ego there, from my memory. I am not sure about your using Hagar as an illustration this way.

Genesis 16:1 KJV - Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name [was] Hagar.
Genesis 16:3 KJV - And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
Genesis 16:4 KJV - And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.
Genesis 16:8 KJV - And he said, Hagar, Sarai's maid, whence camest thou? and whither wilt thou go? And she said, I flee from the face of my mistress Sarai.
Genesis 16:15 KJV - And Hagar bare Abram a son: and Abram called his son's name, which Hagar bare, Ishmael.
Genesis 16:16 KJV - And Abram [was] fourscore and six years old, when Hagar bare Ishmael to Abram.
Genesis 21:9 KJV - And Sarah saw the son of Hagar the Egyptian, which she had born unto Abraham, mocking.
Genesis 21:14 KJV - And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.
Genesis 21:17 KJV - And God heard the voice of the lad; and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he [is].
Genesis 25:12 KJV - Now these [are] the generations of Ishmael, Abraham's son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah's handmaid, bare unto Abraham:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, Aviv 19. It is Yom, Day.

Acts 5:1-13 NASB - 1 But a man named Ananias, with his wife Sapphira, sold a piece of property, 2 and kept back some of the price for himself, with his wife's full knowledge, and bringing a portion of it, he laid it at the apostles' feet. 3 But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land? 4 "While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God." 5 And as he heard these words, Ananias fell down and breathed his last; and great fear came over all who heard of it. 6 The young men got up and covered him up, and after carrying him out, they buried him. 7 Now there elapsed an interval of about three hours, and his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. 8 And Peter responded to her, "Tell me whether you sold the land for such and such a price?" And she said, "Yes, that was the price." 9 Then Peter said to her, "Why is it that you have agreed together to put the Spirit of the Lord to the test? Behold, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out as well." 10 And immediately she fell at his feet and breathed her last, and the young men came in and found her dead, and they carried her out and buried her beside her husband. 11 And great fear came over the whole church, and over all who heard of these things. 12 At the hands of the apostles many signs and wonders were taking place among the people; and they were all with one accord in Solomon's portico. 13 But none of the rest dared to associate with them; however, the people held them in high esteem.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 5:1-15 NLT - 1 Afterward Jesus returned to Jerusalem for one of the Jewish holy days. 2 Inside the city, near the Sheep Gate, was the pool of Bethesda, with five covered porches. 3 Crowds of sick people--blind, lame, or paralyzed--lay on the porches. 4 5 One of the men lying there had been sick for thirty-eight years. 6 When Jesus saw him and knew he had been ill for a long time, he asked him, "Would you like to get well?" 7 "I can't, sir," the sick man said, "for I have no one to put me into the pool when the water bubbles up. Someone else always gets there ahead of me." 8 Jesus told him, "Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk!" 9 Instantly, the man was healed! He rolled up his sleeping mat and began walking! But this miracle happened on the Sabbath, 10 so the Jewish leaders objected. They said to the man who was cured, "You can't work on the Sabbath! The law doesn't allow you to carry that sleeping mat!" 11 But he replied, "The man who healed me told me, 'Pick up your mat and walk.'" 12 "Who said such a thing as that?" they demanded. 13 The man didn't know, for Jesus had disappeared into the crowd. 14 But afterward Jesus found him in the Temple and told him, "Now you are well; so stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you." 15 Then the man went and told the Jewish leaders that it was Jesus who had healed him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 6:1 NASB - 1 Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
James 5:13-20 NASB - 13 Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; 15 and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. 16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. 17 Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the earth for three years and six months. 18 Then he prayed again, and the sky poured rain and the earth produced its fruit. 19 My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Acts 18:24-28 NASB - 24 Now a Jew named Apollos, an Alexandrian by birth, an eloquent man, came to Ephesus; and he was mighty in the Scriptures. 25 This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being fervent in spirit, he was speaking and teaching accurately the things concerning Jesus, being acquainted only with the baptism of John; 26 and he began to speak out boldly in the synagogue. But when Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately. 27 And when he wanted to go across to Achaia, the brethren encouraged him and wrote to the disciples to welcome him; and when he had arrived, he greatly helped those who had believed through grace, 28 for he powerfully refuted the Jews in public, demonstrating by the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Devarim - Deuteronomy - Chapter 6
Verses 4-9

:ד שְׁמַ֖ע יִשְׂרָאֵ֑ל יהוה אֱלֹהֵ֖ינוּ יהוה | אֶחָֽד
:ה וְאָ֣הַבְתָּ֔ אֵ֖ת יהוה אֱלֹהֶ֑יךָ בְּכָל־לְבָֽבְךָ֥ וּבְכָל־נַפְשְׁךָ֖ וּבְכָל־מְאֹדֶֽךָ
:ו וְהָי֞וּ הַדְּבָרִ֣ים הָאֵ֗לֶּה אֲשֶׁ֨ר אָֽנֹכִ֧י מְצַוְּךָ֛ הַיּ֖וֹם עַל־לְבָבֶֽךָ
:ז וְשִׁנַּנְתָּ֣ם לְבָנֶ֔יךָ וְדִבַּרְתָּ֖ בָּ֑ם בְּשִׁבְתְּךָ֤ בְּבֵיתֶ֨ךָ֙ וּבְלֶכְתְּךָ֣ בַדֶּ֔רֶךְ וּבְשָׁכְבְּךָ֖ וּבְקוּמֶֽךָ
:ח וּקְשַׁרְתָּ֥ם לְא֖וֹת עַל־יָדֶ֑ךָ וְהָי֥וּ לְטֹֽטָפֹ֖ת בֵּ֥ין עֵינֶֽיךָ
:ט וּכְתַבְתָּ֛ם עַל־מְזֻז֥וֹת בֵּיתֶ֖ךָ וּבִשְׁעָרֶֽיךָ

4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord is our God; the Lord is one.
5 And you shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart and with all your soul, and with all your means.
6 And these words, which I command you this day, shall be upon your heart.
7 And you shall teach them to your sons and speak of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk on the way, and when you lie down and when you rise up.
8 And you shall bind them for a sign upon your hand, and they shall be for ornaments between your eyes.
9 And you shall inscribe them upon the doorposts of your house and upon your gates.

You can read about this in Mark 12.

Mark 12:1-44 NASB - 1 And He began to speak to them in parables: "A man PLANTED A VINEYARD AND PUT A WALL AROUND IT, AND DUG A VAT UNDER THE WINE PRESS AND BUILT A TOWER, and rented it out to vine-growers and went on a journey. 2 "At the harvest time he sent a slave to the vine-growers, in order to receive some of the produce of the vineyard from the vine-growers. 3 "They took him, and beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 4 "Again he sent them another slave, and they wounded him in the head, and treated him shamefully. 5 "And he sent another, and that one they killed; and so with many others, beating some and killing others. 6 "He had one more to send, a beloved son; he sent him last of all to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.' 7 "But those vine-growers said to one another, 'This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance will be ours!' 8 "They took him, and killed him and threw him out of the vineyard. 9 "What will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and destroy the vine-growers, and will give the vineyard to others. 10 "Have you not even read this Scripture: 'THE STONE WHICH THE BUILDERS REJECTED, THIS BECAME THE CHIEF CORNER stone; 11 THIS CAME ABOUT FROM THE LORD, AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES'?" 12 And they were seeking to seize Him, and yet they feared the people, for they understood that He spoke the parable against them. And so they left Him and went away. 13 Then they sent some of the Pharisees and Herodians to Him in order to trap Him in a statement. 14 They came and said to Him, "Teacher, we know that You are truthful and defer to no one; for You are not partial to any, but teach the way of God in truth. Is it lawful to pay a poll-tax to Caesar, or not? 15 "Shall we pay or shall we not pay?" But He, knowing their hypocrisy, said to them, "Why are you testing Me? Bring Me a denarius to look at." 16 They brought one. And He said to them, "Whose likeness and inscription is this?" And they said to Him, "Caesar's." 17 And Jesus said to them, "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's." And they were amazed at Him. 18 Some Sadducees (who say that there is no resurrection) came to Jesus, and began questioning Him, saying, 19 "Teacher, Moses wrote for us that IF A MAN'S BROTHER DIES and leaves behind a wife AND LEAVES NO CHILD, HIS BROTHER SHOULD MARRY THE WIFE AND RAISE UP CHILDREN TO HIS BROTHER. 20 "There were seven brothers; and the first took a wife, and died leaving no children. 21 "The second one married her, and died leaving behind no children; and the third likewise; 22 and so all seven left no children. Last of all the woman died also. 23 "In the resurrection, when they rise again, which one's wife will she be? For all seven had married her." 24 Jesus said to them, "Is this not the reason you are mistaken, that you do not understand the Scriptures or the power of God? 25 "For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. 26 "But regarding the fact that the dead rise again, have you not read in the book of Moses, in the passage about the burning bush, how God spoke to him, saying, 'I AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM, AND THE GOD OF ISAAC, AND THE GOD OF JACOB'? 27 "He is not the God of the dead, but of the living; you are greatly mistaken." 28 One of the scribes came and heard them arguing, and recognizing that He had answered them well, asked Him, "What commandment is the foremost of all?" 29 Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD; 30 AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' 31 "The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these." 32 The scribe said to Him, "Right, Teacher; You have truly stated that HE IS ONE, AND THERE IS NO ONE ELSE BESIDES HIM; 33 AND TO LOVE HIM WITH ALL THE HEART AND WITH ALL THE UNDERSTANDING AND WITH ALL THE STRENGTH, AND TO LOVE ONE'S NEIGHBOR AS HIMSELF, is much more than all burnt offerings and sacrifices." 34 When Jesus saw that he had answered intelligently, He said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God." After that, no one would venture to ask Him any more questions. 35 And Jesus began to say, as He taught in the temple, "How is it that the scribes say that the Christ is the son of David? 36 "David himself said in the Holy Spirit, 'THE LORD SAID TO MY LORD, "SIT AT MY RIGHT HAND, UNTIL I PUT YOUR ENEMIES BENEATH YOUR FEET."' 37 "David himself calls Him 'Lord'; so in what sense is He his son?" And the large crowd enjoyed listening to Him. 38 In His teaching He was saying: "Beware of the scribes who like to walk around in long robes, and like respectful greetings in the market places, 39 and chief seats in the synagogues and places of honor at banquets, 40 who devour widows' houses, and for appearance's sake offer long prayers; these will receive greater condemnation." 41 And He sat down opposite the treasury, and began observing how the people were putting money into the treasury; and many rich people were putting in large sums. 42 A poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, which amount to a cent. 43 Calling His disciples to Him, He said to them, "Truly I say to you, this poor widow put in more than all the contributors to the treasury; 44 for they all put in out of their surplus, but she, out of her poverty, put in all she owned, all she had to live on."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
שמע ישראל יהוה אלהינו יהוה אחד

Hear Israel Yahveh our God Yahveh is One

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
James 5:9 KJV - Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ezekiel 11:11 KJV - This [city] shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; [but] I will judge you in the border of Israel:
Ezekiel 18:30 KJV - Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn [yourselves] from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
1 Corinthians 4:3 KJV - But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
1 Corinthians 6:2 KJV - Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1 Corinthians 6:5 KJV - I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 7:1 KJV - Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Matthew 7:2 YLT - for in what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged, and in what measure ye measure, it shall be measured to you.

Matthew 7:2 NASB - "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Matthew 7:2 KJV - For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:2 NKJV - "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

Tnkrbl123!

You are getting into Greek-Roman culture with the hair of a woman, not Hebrew culture. This is very confusing unless you understand the ancient Greek-Roman view of the role of a woman's long hair. Hint: it had to do with fertility.

also it was a huge symbol of Seduction. Men were seduced by a woman's hair.

Tnkrbl123!

With PATIENCE guided by the HOLY SPIRIT, love can be found. And it is wonderful, even joyous.
For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Ephesians 5:31-32

Beautiful! The woman you found is very lucky because it sounds like you treat her like a daughter of the Lord Almighty. Nothing less than the best holy relationship built on a strong agape love