Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am sorry, but you did not just only post scriptures which contradicts your words.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. And your still here so that makes you a liar also. Are you having as much fun as I am?

[Jhn 8:44
44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. And your still here so that makes you a liar also. Are you having as much fun as I am?

44 "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

Nevermind.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Nevermind.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I can only share with you what the Holy Spirit tells me about you.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I can only share with you what the Holy Spirit tells me about you.

Shalom.

Your strategy is one that is known. But you do not know that you have an unBiblical approach.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Your strategy is one that is known. But you do not know that you have an unBiblical approach.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolololol You don't even know what biblical means. Your just making all this stuff up as you go. Everyone can see that now. Your an idiot. Don't you know that anyone who looks for righteousness in the old testament WILL NOT FIND IT. You were kicked out of the only place you could find righteousness, the new testament. Your working for the devil now with all your deceptions. You are trying to lead people away from Christ and the new testament, back to the old testament. Anything before John the Baptist is old testament.

Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Acts 4:11-12
11 "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolololol You don't even know what biblical means. Your just making all this stuff up as you go. Everyone can see that now. Your an idiot. Don't you know that anyone who looks for righteousness in the old testament WILL NOT FIND IT. You were kicked out of the only place you could find righteousness, the new testament. Your working for the devil now with all your deceptions. You are trying to lead people away from Christ and the new testament, back to the old testament. Anything before John the Baptist is old testament.

Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain."
(NKJ)

Luke 16:16
16 "The law and the prophets were until John. Since that time the kingdom of God has been preached, and everyone is pressing into it.
(NKJ)

Matt 11:12-13
12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.
13 "For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.
(NKJ)

Acts 4:11-12
11 "This is the 'stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.'
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
(NKJ)

Matt 15:13-14
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 "Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."
(NKJ)

II Jn 1:8-11
8 Look to yourselves, that we do not lose those things we worked for, but that we may receive a full reward.
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 10-18.

You are incorrect. I accept the 66 Books of the Bible. If something is Biblical it comes from the Bible. It may be that it agrees with the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi, 10-18.

You are incorrect. I accept the 66 Books of the Bible. If something is Biblical it comes from the Bible. It may be that it agrees with the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your a liar.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a liar.

Shalom.

I am not a liar. But saying this does not prove it to you. You need to know the truth. However, you use this verse as a weapon, inappropriately. You use it for or on me, and I do not know who you use it for or on. Some people have a strategy with this verse, to use it to win a Theological argument though they do not know what they are doing when they do so. To be right is not to use Jesus' words on others inappropriately. I wonder about a person's thinking who mishandles the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I am not a liar. But saying this does not prove it to you. You need to know the truth. However, you use this verse as a weapon, inappropriately. You use it for or on me, and I do not know who you use it for or on. Some people have a strategy with this verse, to use it to win a Theological argument though they do not know what they are doing when they do so. To be right is not to use Jesus' words on others inappropriately. I wonder about a person's thinking who mishandles the Word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You have more twisted and perverted logic than a snake. And your an idiot. I'm not using the verse. I am sharing what the Holy Spirit tells me about you. Your still on my thread aren't you. You said you were leaving and you didn't, over and over and over. There is nothing sadder than a liar that doesn't know he is lying. You seem to be floating around out there is la la land all by yourself.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You have more twisted and perverted logic than a snake. And your an idiot. I'm not using the verse. I am sharing what the Holy Spirit tells me about you. Your still on my thread aren't you. You said you were leaving and you didn't, over and over and over. There is nothing sadder than a liar that doesn't know he is lying. You seem to be floating around out there is la la land all by yourself.

Shalom.

Then let me leave. As it is you used a Bible verse that wasn't even written to me and said the Holy Spirit gave it to you about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Then let me leave. As it is you used a Bible verse that wasn't even written to me and said the Holy Spirit gave it to you about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Every verse I have posted in our conversations was from the Holy Spirit about you. Your just now understanding that?
I have used this thread over and over again to people to show them what an antichrist does.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Every verse I have posted in our conversations was from the Holy Spirit about you. Your just now understanding that?
I have used this thread over and over again to people to show them what an antichrist does.

Shalom.

Well, your opinions are unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Well, your opinions are unBiblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol How big of an idiot are you. Posting the verses makes it biblical. Do you even know what biblical means??
It means it came from the bible. And all the verses I post are word for word from the bible. That is what biblical means.
Your a hypocrite because you try to get others to keep the law and you yourself don't even keep it.

[Gal 6:13
13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol How big of an idiot are you. Posting the verses makes it biblical. Do you even know what biblical means??
It means it came from the bible. And all the verses I post are word for word from the bible. That is what biblical means.
Your a hypocrite because you try to get others to keep the law and you yourself don't even keep it.

[Gal 6:13
13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-20, until sundown. It is Yom, Day.

You are incorrect. Yeshua instructed us to keep and teach the commandments. A hypocrite is someone who says one thing but does something else. To be Biblical, what you say has to match what the Scriptures say. If you are saying "the same thing" that may not be as good as quoting Scripture. But what you think say and do should match what the Scriptures tell you. Do what is right, and go to Scripture or the Scriptures to find out what it is. In each and every case or situation. If you do not find it in the Bible, is it Biblical? If what you quote is not what you say or said, then what you say or said is not Biblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-20, until sundown. It is Yom, Day.

You are incorrect. Yeshua instructed us to keep and teach the commandments. A hypocrite is someone who says one thing but does something else. To be Biblical, what you say has to match what the Scriptures say. If you are saying "the same thing" that may not be as good as quoting Scripture. But what you think say and do should match what the Scriptures tell you. Do what is right, and go to Scripture or the Scriptures to find out what it is. In each and every case or situation. If you do not find it in the Bible, is it Biblical? If what you quote is not what you say or said, then what you say or said is not Biblical.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. I have posted hundreds of verses to you and you have rejected everyone of them. The verses are biblical. This is biblical "All who ever came before Jesus are thieves and robbers" That is biblical. Jesus changed the law. That is biblical. Jesus annulled the old commandments. That is biblical.
Now do you idiot thing and deny all that.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[Heb 7:12, 18
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. I have posted hundreds of verses to you and you have rejected everyone of them. The verses are biblical. This is biblical "All who ever came before Jesus are thieves and robbers" That is biblical. Jesus changed the law. That is biblical. Jesus annulled the old commandments. That is biblical.
Now do you idiot thing and deny all that.

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law. ...
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,

I do not deny the Scriptures. But I do not agree with what you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not deny the Scriptures. But I do not agree with what you say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. If you agree with one thing that makes the other true. You cant disagree with me when I quoted the verses. If you disagree with one you have to disagree with the other. Or explain how they are different.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your an idiot. If you agree with one thing that makes the other true. You cant disagree with me when I quoted the verses. If you disagree with one you have to disagree with the other.

Shalom.

No.

Your words are not Scripture. If your presentation of Scripture is wrong you are wrong there too.

Shalom..

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No.

Your words are not Scripture. If your presentation of Scripture is wrong you are wrong there too.

Shalom..

Jacob

I said
lolol Your an idiot. Tell me what you think these mean.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol Your an idiot. Tell me what you think these mean.

Shalom.

Of course. But now I have to do this without quoting Scripture. Because you are asking what they mean.

Everything that came before Jesus does not compare with Jesus.

With the priesthood being changed there is a change of the law. I am not sure about what the former commandment is. Something with Melchizedek, the Law of Moses, the covenant, and the Levitical Priesthood, are the possibilities that I can think of.

The problem is that you said Jesus changed the law, which the Bible does not say.

Shalom.

Jacob