Gods Relationship With Satan

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by spiritual. Nor a real Christian. I do know what it means to answer with the Bible or answer Scripture with Scripture. However, we are not to argue Scripture with Scripture. It is my understanding that you sabotaged my threads but want me off of yours. You are welcome to continue posting on my threads.

Your request is again granted.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. If your back my request wasn't granted the first time. Lets see if you can grant it this time.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. If your back my request wasn't granted the first time. Lets see if you can grant it this time.

Did I agree with you and did you make a request of me? In any case, goodbye. I have enjoyed posting on your threads. On Theology Online no one makes restrictions about who can or cannot post on anyone else's threads. We are free to create our own threads, and post in anyone else's threads as allowed by the website functionality.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. Request granted.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by spiritual. Nor a real Christian. I do know what it means to answer with the Bible or answer Scripture with Scripture. However, we are not to argue Scripture with Scripture. It is my understanding that you sabotaged my threads but want me off of yours. You are welcome to continue posting on my threads.

Your request is again granted.

Shalom.

Jacob

Did I agree with you and did you make a request of me? In any case, goodbye. I have enjoyed posting on your threads. On Theology Online no one makes restrictions about who can or cannot post on anyone else's threads. We are free to create our own threads, and post in anyone else's threads as allowed by the website functionality.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol And your still here. That is weird. Away out there is la la land.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol And your still here. That is weird. Away out there is la la land.

Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. But how do you end a conversation on your thread when the person you are talking to says the last thing they are going to say. If you say anything more the conversation continues. Unless there is something for you to address that does not need a response. I know you can just say thank you or shalom. I do not know what your still here, away out there is la la land, what you mean by any of these things. If I do not respond I still do not know. But you do not need to tell me. If you do, I will tell you if I understand what you are saying or what I do not understand. If I understood you there would be no reason to respond at all. If I do not hear from you, goodbye, as before.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. But how do you end a conversation on your thread when the person you are talking to says the last thing they are going to say. If you say anything more the conversation continues. Unless there is something for you to address that does not need a response. I know you can just say thank you or shalom. I do not know what your still here, away out there is la la land, what you mean by any of these things. If I do not respond I still do not know. But you do not need to tell me. If you do, I will tell you if I understand what you are saying or what I do not understand. If I understood you there would be no reason to respond at all. If I do not hear from you, goodbye, as before.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL How stupid do you really think others are??? We have been through this three others times. When you left. Or did you forget that? I will say this realllllll slowwwwww. The one that is leaving stops posting.
You really must hate God a lot, to mock Him the way you do. I'll let you in on a secret, mocking real Christians doesn't get to God. And mocking me is ridiculous because I don't have any emotions. I have dealt with you very patiently, and gentle. Because I believe you have mental problems.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL How stupid do you really think others are??? We have been through this three others times. When you left. Or did you forget that? I will say this realllllll slowwwwww. The one that is leaving stops posting.
You really must hate God a lot, to mock Him the way you do. I'll let you in on a secret, mocking real Christians doesn't get to God. And mocking me is ridiculous because I don't have any emotions. I have dealt with you very patiently, and gentle. Because I believe you have mental problems.

Shalom.

Well, you changed your position on the law of sin and of death when I posted to you. I see no reason to mock anyone. That you feel that you are being mocked whether you believe yourself to be a Christian or a real Christian or not I do not know what to think about you when you post things that are false but now you think or rather believe that I have mental problems. Well, you are incorrect. I am glad to have helped you. When a person leaves, why do you post to them again? It is your thread, and I have been commenting on it. If you have moved on, move on.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Well, you changed your position on the law of sin and of death when I posted to you. I see no reason to mock anyone. That you feel that you are being mocked whether you believe yourself to be a Christian or a real Christian or not I do not know what to think about you when you post things that are false but now you think or rather believe that I have mental problems. Well, you are incorrect. I am glad to have helped you. When a person leaves, why do you post to them again? It is your thread, and I have been commenting on it. If you have moved on, move on.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Have you been tested for dyslexia?
I show you what the bible says and you disagree with it. You have rejected most all verses that I have ever showed you. 99% of them. And you say you know the bible. You have committed blasphemy against Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. You have never said anything that would be considered spiritual. You never have any support from the bible or the Holy Spirit. You have no logic, or common sense.
You have never helped me with nothing. But your always patting yourself on the back as though you have.
You have bad problems carrying on any kind of conversation. You lie , you say your leaving and your still here. You have bad mental problems. I would just as soon not talk to you at all.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Have you been tested for dyslexia?
I show you what the bible says and you disagree with it. You have rejected most all verses that I have ever showed you. 99% of them. And you say you know the bible. You have committed blasphemy against Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. You have never said anything that would be considered spiritual. You never have any support from the bible or the Holy Spirit. You have no logic, or common sense.
You have never helped me with nothing. But your always patting yourself on the back as though you have.
You have bad problems carrying on any kind of conversation. You lie , you say your leaving and your still here. You have bad mental problems. I would just as soon not talk to you at all.
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-16. It is Yom, Day.

You do not need to talk to me. As it is you have asked me questions and made accusations. Now what am I supposed to do about that?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Revi'i, 10-16. It is Yom, Day.

You do not need to talk to me. As it is you have asked me questions and made accusations. Now what am I supposed to do about that?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol What ever you say it will be a lie. It seems that is what your best at. I just won a bet that the spirit driving you will not let you go just like the last time.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol What ever you say it will be a lie. It seems that is what your best at. I just won a bet that the spirit driving you will not let you go just like the last time.

Your logic at winning and making me come back to you is either something that you are not aware of or something at which or with which you are impeccable. Do you understand that it is you who will not permit me to did you say go or leave? But go where and from where? Do you understand what you are doing in what you are saying? You should not ever bet or place a bet. It is against God's Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Your logic at winning and making me come back to you is either something that you are not aware of or something at which or with which you are impeccable. Do you understand that it is you who will not permit me to did you say go or leave? But go where and from where? Do you understand what you are doing in what you are saying? You should not ever bet or place a bet. It is against God's Law.

Shalom.

Jacob

lol Your an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
lol Your an idiot.

Shalom.

An idiot is not someone who cannot spell, and you can, but you did not spell you are you're you spelling it incorrectly as Your. This is why some people might thinking a person is an idiot and that they also spelled something incorrectly they would say you are an idiot and you cannot spell. However, you are not an idiot, and you can spell. Does that set things right?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

An idiot is not someone who cannot spell, and you can, but you did not spell you are you're you spelling it incorrectly as Your. This is why some people might thinking a person is an idiot and that they also spelled something incorrectly they would say you are an idiot and you cannot spell. However, you are not an idiot, and you can spell. Does that set things right?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I must admit I haven't found very many people that have been kicked out of Christianity. But you are one that goes to great lengths to mock God and His followers. I do I really do feel sorry for you. Your one of the few that turn into an antichrist. And try to use the old testament against new testament believers. But you are a good example of how satan tries to pervert all the good things of God.

Rev 12:7-9
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Rev 12:12-13
12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
(NKJ)

Rev 12:17
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

That's why you cant deal with the scriptures I post. That's why you ignore them.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol I must admit I haven't found very many people that have been kicked out of Christianity. But you are one that goes to great lengths to mock God and His followers. I do I really do feel sorry for you. Your one of the few that turn into an antichrist. And try to use the old testament against new testament believers. But you are a good example of how satan tries to pervert all the good things of God.

Rev 12:7-9
7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
(NKJ)

Rev 12:12-13
12 "Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time."
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child.
(NKJ)

Rev 12:17
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

That's why you cant deal with the scriptures I post. That's why you ignore them.

Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-17. It is Yom, Day.

When you address me with your words I address you with yours. I already accept the Bible. I have no problem with any true Christian. Anyone who is a Christian I have no problem with them. To be a Christian is not to have a problem. It is Biblical. I know I have my own idea of what a Christian is in this, but I am saying that the word Christian is in the Bible, said of the followers of Christ. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. Jesus is the Christ. Same thing.

I do not know why you say that I am antichrist. This tells me that there is something wrong with your thinking.

So you know, I was not kicked out of Christianity. I became a Jew as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Chamishi, 10-17. It is Yom, Day.

When you address me with your words I address you with yours. I already accept the Bible. I have no problem with any true Christian. Anyone who is a Christian I have no problem with them. To be a Christian is not to have a problem. It is Biblical. I know I have my own idea of what a Christian is in this, but I am saying that the word Christian is in the Bible, said of the followers of Christ. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah. Jesus is the Christ. Same thing.

I do not know why you say that I am antichrist. This tells me that there is something wrong with your thinking.

So you know, I was not kicked out of Christianity. I became a Jew as a Christian.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL I can tell you why I say that because you are an idiot. You never deal with the new testament verses. You run your little camouflage of ignorance to avoid them. You wont discuss any verses you change the subject or play your little ignorance game. That makes you an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL I can tell you why I say that because you are an idiot. You never deal with the new testament verses. You run your little camouflage of ignorance to avoid them. You wont discuss any verses you change the subject or play your little ignorance game. That makes you an idiot.

If you would like me to discuss verses ask me to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If you would like me to discuss verses ask me to do so.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolol The one thing that I will never have to ask a born again Christian is to discuss verses. They automaticly do it. And I have asked you many many times and you always avoid answering.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol The one thing that I will never have to ask a born again Christian is to discuss verses. They automaticly do it. And I have asked you many many times and you always avoid answering.

If a person posts only verses, another might post verses in response. When a person posts their own words their words are subject to scrutiny. Many people use scripture to justify their unBiblical positions.

To discuss a verse or verses is different from providing or creating commentary.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If a person posts only verses, another might post verses in response. When a person posts their own words their words are subject to scrutiny. Many people use scripture to justify their unBiblical positions.

To discuss a verse or verses is different from providing or creating commentary.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your going to have a lot of trouble trying to get the world to see things through your eyes while you are so blind. What you just posted is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Because He teaches us to just post scriptures. That is called demonstration of the Spirit. But how could you know that your an idiot.

[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your going to have a lot of trouble trying to get the world to see things through your eyes while you are so blind. What you just posted is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Because He teaches us to just post scriptures. That is called demonstration of the Spirit. But how could you know that your an idiot.

[1Co 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, 5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Shalom.

I am sorry, but you did not just only post scriptures which contradicts your words.

Shalom.

Jacob