Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truster
    replied
    The man who has patience with himself has attained much and knows peace.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    The constant desire and ability to be grateful is a fulfilling gift.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    "I tell you that everyone who has will
    be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him."

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    Only amid afflictive trials can and does a man become truly aware of the wisdom and grace of the Eternal Almighty.

..."my grace is sufficient for thee". Amen and amen.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    This message is hidden because oatmeal is on your ignore list.

Leave a comment:

• oatmeal
    replied
    Speaking in tongues is as pure and perfect and powerful as it was on the day of Pentecost.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    I experienced the saddest thing today. A young man on the checkout at a store said, "how are you alright?"
    I replied, exceedingly and abundantly blessed, fantastic, brilliant, never been better and it gets better every day.

He asked if I was being sarcastic and I said no I'm being honest.

From that moment on I was speechless and walked out. He had never heard anyone expressing pure joy and mistook it for sarcasm.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    Heavy rain and flooding in the UK. Causing major traffic disruption.

When the rain is blowing in your face
    and the whole world is on your case
    Yah Veh put you in this place
    that you might feel His power.

I can't recall the name of the song, but the teaching is from Job.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    If told he has an incurable disease
    or informed he has a fatal illness
    the man who has eternal life
    will smile at the ignorance
    of the messengers.
    He cannot be moved
    from the peace, he knows
    or from the trust
    that first caused him
    to abandon himself
    into the care of another
    The trust that patiently waits
    for the sound of a trump
    and the love he has felt
    to be made complete...

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    "One thing have I desired of Yah Veh, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of Yah Veh all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of Yah Veh, and to inquire in his temple"

My desire has been and continues to be fulfilled. Amen.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    There was a time when I could put everything I owned into a rucksack and just go. Often with no intended destination apart from wherever I end up. I always seemed to end up smelling of roses. Or so I was reliably informed.
    Hitchhiking took me places I'd never have dreamed of going and allowed me to meet many people. I used to love the expression on a drivers face when I was asked: "where are you going?" and I replied " I don't know, yet" and jumped in.
    I've met people and been invited into their lives sometimes on the journey and on occasion for weeks and a few times months.
    Whenever I see a rucksack I always approach the person and extend any help and sometimes hope that I can.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    I have on more than a few occasions said things in answer to a question without any forethought and on reflection observed the truth in what I uttered. I love it when this happens because it is confirmation that my words are controlled.
    In addition, the answer given is sometimes something that I was not aware I knew or that I knew but without a clear understanding of the relevance.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    As a child, I remember that showing off, boasting and displays of pride were actively discouraged. Today they are nurtured with lashings of flattery and much applause. And people wonder where it all went wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    PS
    Feeling sorry for oneself accelerates the action in the poison of discontentment.

Leave a comment:

• Truster
    replied
    There is no loneliness. There is only the complaints and murmurs of a discontented soul. That plants a seed within itself that perpetuates the condition.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X