Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

God's Truth

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of Elohim that sheweth mercy.(Romans)

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of Elohim. (John)

"Not of the will of man". If you disagree with any of those 6 words be sure to let us know...

NOT.....OF.......THE.....WILL....OF........MAN

That means we have to obey God. It means it is no longer according to someone wanting to be a child of God by making the decision to convert to Judaism. It means it is not longer about a Jewish husband marrying a woman and wanting her to become a child of God and converting to Judaism. It means that it no longer matters if you are blood related to Abraham.

John 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.

Now if one wants to be born of God, they must obey Him until He decides to save them, after they believe and obey.

Truster

If Yah Veh had not come to seek and save that which was lost, Adam and Eve. They would still be hiding and none of us would exist. The same applies today:

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost. (Luke)

And Adonay added to the ecclesia daily such as should be saved. (Acts)​

Truster

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of Elohim that sheweth mercy.(Romans)

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of Elohim. (John)

"Not of the will of man". If you disagree with any of those 6 words be sure to let us know...

NOT.....OF.......THE.....WILL....OF........MAN

NOT...used with an auxiliary verb or ‘be’ to form the negative.
Used as a function word to make negative a group of words or a word.

OF....expressing the relationship between a part and a whole.

THE...used as a function word to indicate that the following noun or noun equivalent is definite or has been previously specified by context or by circumstance.

Will....used to express determination, insistence, persistence, or willfulness. To have a wish or desire.

OF...expressing the relationship between a part and a whole.

MAN...a human being of either sex; a person.

Truster

More often than not I feel as if I'm trying to communicate with people who don't understand the language of scripture.

...hearing they shall hear but not understand; lest at anytime they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

Truster

I saw the first across a room in 1999
the second across a car park a year later
the third coming up to meet me
and then pass by on a parallel escalator in China.
Not a word passed between us
only a knowing look and an incandescent smile.
I haven’t seen another since
but I know they're out there
men who wear an aura of blessedness.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maybe they were gay? :idunno:

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, it's possible

God's Truth

You have problems.

Truster

NOT...used with an auxiliary verb or ‘be’ to form the negative.
Used as a function word to make negative a group of words or a word.

OF....expressing the relationship between a part and a whole.

THE...used as a function word to indicate that the following noun or noun equivalent is definite or has been previously specified by context or by circumstance.

Will....used to express determination, insistence, persistence, or willfulness. To have a wish or desire.

OF...expressing the relationship between a part and a whole.

MAN...a human being of either sex; a person.

If a word from scripture does not open like a flower in your mind then you don't understand the scripture. If the flower in your minds eye differs from the one being projected by the Holy Spirit then you truly are atheist.
If there is no flower then you are dead and the next step is you'll stop breathing.

Truster

When I was converted I honestly thought that all Christians were the same. That they all believed the same things and loved one another. It didn’t take me long to discover that this was fictitious nonsense.

Having realized that unity was a forced pretence of ecumenicalism I began to wonder who it was, that was, ‘’the pillar and ground of the truth’’. I began to search in earnest because I wanted to be under that ministry.

One chap explained to me that when we get to heaven there will be a lot of little doors and above each door, there shall be written the titles of all denominations. Everyone will enter through his or her denominational door and when they go through there will be one big room where everyone will be celebrating.

What a load of romantic nonsense. The truth of the matter is that there will be no denominations in heaven and neither will there be any members of denominations in heaven unless they are granted repentance.

These denominations take young men brought up in ‘’Christian homes’’ and send them to seminaries where they are taught how to please man and proselyte on behalf of the denomination. Facsimiles are churned out year after year with not a single conversion amongst them.

If a converted man or woman should dare enter their building then that person will be shunned. Once that person gives witness of salvation by grace through trust and can give specifics as to time and place there will be turmoil amongst the goats.

Any of the truly converted joining themselves to the meetings of these unconverted will–worshippers shall find themselves unequally yoked and thereby extremely uncomfortable.

Truster

Those that dwell in darkness cannot abide the light. Even those that attend to denominational ceremonies and traditions baulk at the soul who loves and dwells in The Light. They can't join with nor enjoy fellowship and so at every opportunity they show their irreverence by disrupting any glimmer of the light they despise.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. John 1:5​

Truster

UNEQUAL YOKES

Yoke not unequally with the trustless! For what partaking has justness with Torah violations? And what communion has light with darkness? 15 And what symphony has Messiah with Beli Yaal? Or what part has the trusting with the trustless? 16 And what togetherness has the nave of Elohim with idols? For you are the nave of the living Elohim; exactly as Elohim says, I indwell them and walk among them; and I become their Elohim, and they become my people. 2 Cor 6:14-16

Leviticus 26:12, Jeremiah 31:33, Ezekiel 36:28, Zechariah 13:9

Truster

The misery that children and young people feel as well as face is the result of lies, hypocrisy, evil and spiteful behaviour.
The disloyalty they have witnessed throughout their short existence, at home, of all places is the norm.
In speaking to other children they’ll discover it’s the normal behaviour in parents.
Confusion is then the order of the day and the continual failure of their hopes, desires and chance of fulfilment. No loyalty means no security and no comfort.
Most of what they are told is fiction and as such has no worthwhile substance.
Fiction is built upon deceit, anger, murder, covetousness, theft, lying, fornication, adultery, perversions, fame, fortune, greed, dishonesty, revenge, lifestyle and fear.
Fear of the unknown consequences of their behaviour. They cannot deny the way they feel but they have never been told the truth about why they feel that way.
We have a generation of children being nurtured by a generation of parents, or “parent” that was brought up in the same manner.
Who was brought up by another generation who did the same?

A family tree called misery.

You can dress your daughter in pink and glitter and call her a princess, but it’s a lie.
One day she will despise, even the sight of, you for doing what you have done.
You will weep and wonder where you went wrong.
She will end up behind the garages or in a bedsit cold as death and surrounded by needles.
You will weep and wonder what you have done to deserve this.
She will self-harm as she feels guilt, anguish and tribulation.
You’ll see the scars and wonder why she does this.
She will be black and blue, again, from being in yet another abusive relationship and she will wonder where she went wrong.
Those children she has will witness all that transpired and grow up to do the same.

A family tree named misery…

I wrote this a few years ago having been witness to self-harming and suicidal women. They were genuinely of the belief that there was no such thing as consequences and no judge, no judging and certainly no condemnation. In the meantime the sins of the father's were being visited, irrespective of their opinions.

Last edited:

Truster

Isaiah 34:5

For My sword is satiated in heaven, Behold it shall descend for judgment upon Edom And upon the people whom I have devoted to destruction.

Devoted or devotement literally means set apart for destruction. That which is dedicated to destruction.

The Almighty has dedicated a people to glorify Himself in salvation and He has dedicated the rest to destruction.

Truster

There will not be any pain killers in Hades or the Lake of Fire.

America uses 80-90% of the world's supply of pain medicine.

The hope of future help
is a hindrance to an addict.
They lull themselves
with future hope
that they are in control
and when they choose
they can beat this ''thing''.

Might as well boast
I'm going to fly one day,
fly to Mars
when the mood takes me,
but not yet, for crying
out loud, not yet.

True Hope will only show her face
when self esteem and hope
in-self lies dead and ready to be buried.
It's a long, bitter, tearful road
that leads to the end of self,
but until and unless it is walked
in solitude there can be no other
end, but self-destruction.

Truster

I began a habit when I first started study words from scripture. I would approach a word by discovering the antonym and found it helped greatly. I would then work my way through the meaning of the antonyms and come out of the study with a greater appreciation and gratefulness than when I went in.

Some antonyms of Holy.

corrupt
irreligious
bad
dishonest
evil
immoral
imprecise
impure
inaccurate
incomplete
sinful
uncertain
unreliable
unvirtuous
vile
depraved
irreverent
sacrilegious
unholy
unsacred

"Exod 15:11. ‘Glorious in holiness.' Holiness is the
most sparkling jewel of his crown; it is the name by which Elohim is known. Psa 111:9. ‘Holy and reverend is his name.' He is ‘the holy One.' Job 6:10. Seraphims cry, ‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is full of his glory.' Isa 6:3. His power makes him mighty,
his holiness makes him glorious. Elohim's holiness consists in his perfect love of righteousness, and abhorrence of evil. ‘Of purer eyes than to behold evil, and cannot look on iniquity.' Hab 1:13" (TW)

When you hover over the Bible verse links they give the wrong verse.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I began a habit when I first started study words from scripture. I would approach a word by discovering the antonym and found it helped greatly. I would then work my way through the meaning of the antonyms and come out of the study with a greater appreciation and gratefulness than when I went in.

Some antonyms of Holy.

corrupt
irreligious
bad
dishonest
evil
immoral
imprecise
impure
inaccurate
incomplete
sinful
uncertain
unreliable
unvirtuous
vile
depraved
irreverent
sacrilegious
unholy
unsacred

"Exod 15:51. ‘Glorious in holiness.' Holiness is the
most sparkling jewel of his crown; it is the name by which Elohim is known. Psa 111:1. ‘Holy and reverend is his name.' He is ‘the holy One.' Job 6:60. Seraphims cry, ‘Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is full of his glory.' Isa 6:6. His power makes him mighty,
his holiness makes him glorious. Elohim's holiness consists in his perfect love of righteousness, and abhorrence of evil. ‘Of purer eyes than to behold evil, and cannot look on iniquity.' Hab 1:13" (TW)

When you hover over the Bible verse links they give the wrong verse.
Which one? That usually means the verse doesn't exist