Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spiritual CHAT: A PLACE TO EXPRESS SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This message is hidden because Tambora is on your ignore list.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Truster View Post
      This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.
      You have me on ignore so I can't see anything you post which is probably a blessing.

Comment

• This message is hidden because Epoisses is on your ignore list.
        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

• I wonder if Truster has a dog -

"Hello Truster, does your dog bite?"

- "even worse, it judges you"

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
            I wonder if Truster has a dog -

"Hello Truster, does your dog bite?"

- "even worse, it judges you"
            Dogs and all other pets are idols that people choose to serve.

"Who changed the truth of Elohim into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

Now this separates the precious from the vile...wait for it.

Comment

The unregenerate at some point begin to experience ailments, disease, sickness and torments. These are drops of wrath and are terrible forebodings of the full shower which is to follow.

I've been seeing this manifestation in an elderly couple I've been visiting.
              Would you clarify this, please?
              Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Comment

• What a creepy thread: Truster making a thread on spiritual thoughts where he gets to say the worst things about others. Truster's spirit needs to be changed.
                Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

Dogs and all other pets are idols that people choose to serve.

"Who changed the truth of Elohim into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen."

Now this separates the precious from the vile...wait for it.
                  There is no such thing as pets being idols.

That scripture that you butchered is about people worshiping angels instead of God.

Jesus shows us in scripture how dogs can be better than some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles Wings View Post
                    Would you clarify this, please?
                    Begin by reading Deut 28:45 and on wards and bear in mind the law is for the wicked unregenerate.

Just as the regenerate have a taste of future glory and the blessings to come. The wicked have a taste of the despair they will experience in all eternity. I was explaining this to someone a few weeks ago. I asked him to remember the worse day of his life and multiply it by a thousands times a thousand and then by whatever figure came into his head. That degree of despair would still fall short of what the Almighty has prepared for His enemies.

There is an unwritten law that says anything scripture reveals is obviously true and so is the opposite. So when the scripture says there is no peace unto the wicked. It is also stating there is peace unto the just.

And so, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which Elohim hath prepared for them that love him". It is also true for those that hate Him.

I have on many occasions contemplated the joy that awaits and have also contemplated what I have been saved from. It tends to make me more grateful...

Hope this helps.

Comment

Begin by reading Deut 28:45 and on wards and bear in mind the law is for the wicked unregenerate.

Just as the regenerate have a taste of future glory and the blessings to come. The wicked have a taste of the despair they will experience in all eternity. I was explaining this to someone a few weeks ago. I asked him to remember the worse day of his life and multiply it by a thousands times a thousand and then by whatever figure came into his head. That degree of despair would still fall short of what the Almighty has prepared for His enemies.

There is an unwritten law that says anything scripture reveals is obviously true and so is the opposite. So when the scripture says there is no peace unto the wicked. It is also stating there is peace unto the just.

And so, "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which Elohim hath prepared for them that love him". It is also true for those that hate Him.

I have on many occasions contemplated the joy that awaits and have also contemplated what I have been saved from. It tends to make me more grateful...

Hope this helps.
                      To be specific, would you conclude that regenerate believers would not have cancer, heart disease, arthritis, etc., and they will simply drop dead and never suffer physical pain?

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Comment

To be specific, would you conclude that regenerate believers would not have cancer, heart disease, arthritis, etc., and they will simply drop dead and never suffer physical pain?
                        The Eternal visits the regenerate with ailments and many other things should they need correction. If a regenerate man has inordinate desires or boastings then as Peter was dealt with out of love so shall any regenerate man. In Peter the sin of denial was used to cut out the sin of pride.

The difference between the just and the unjust is that in the regenerate, once dealt with the affliction is lifted. They come to pass, so to speak. There is an important distinction in the affliction of the regenerate. Messiah prays that their trust shall not fail and grace sufficient for the trial is also provided.

I have had my share of afflictions and with 20/20 hindsight I know my afflictions were sent in love. Trials led me to the Psalms and they strengthened me in my time of need. It was comforting to know that David in particular had walked in the same way. Just got to mention the last verse in Psalm 119 it brought and stills brings comfort when needed...

Comment

The Eternal visits the regenerate with ailments and many other things should they need correction. If a regenerate man has inordinate desires or boastings then as Peter was dealt with out of love so shall any regenerate man. In Peter the sin of denial was used to cut out the sin of pride.

The difference between the just and the unjust is that in the regenerate, once dealt with the affliction is lifted. They come to pass, so to speak. There is an important distinction in the affliction of the regenerate. Messiah prays that their trust shall not fail and grace sufficient for the trial is also provided.

I have had my share of afflictions and with 20/20 hindsight I know my afflictions were sent in love. Trials led me to the Psalms and they strengthened me in my time of need. It was comforting to know that David in particular had walked in the same way. Just got to mention the last verse in Psalm 119 it brought and stills brings comfort when needed...
                          Okay, this helps me understand what you meant in the initial post I questioned.

We know Paul's affliction was not lifted.

Many Christians suffer with life long afflictions such as MS, ALS, permanent ailings.

I think of Joni Earekson-Tada.

My Dad had MS for 20 years before dying of it's complications.

We always pray that we may learn of Christ's purpose for trials, knowing it is for our good no matter how long it lasts. Knowing that He brings good to conform us to Himself.

I say none of this lightly.

Comment

• The Psalms are a joyous gift indeed, Truster.

Comment

The Psalms are a joyous gift indeed, Truster.
                              I hope you don't have a pet, because you will go to hell for idol worship; according to the man you are encouraging.

Comment

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post
                                I hope you don't have a pet, because you will go to hell for idol worship; according to the man you are encouraging.
                                myob

Comment

Working...
                                X