Elohim's dealing with the wicked.

Truster

Some time ago I started keep some verses on file when I came upon specific threatenings to the wicked. The wicked are the unjust, the unregenerate, hypocrites, fools and the like. I tend to cut and paste one or two when commenting on disasters that have fallen by judgement. Man gives glory to the power of nature, but the sons give glory to the Father and the Son who is the first cause and sustainer of all.

Terror, war, pestilence, earthquakes and plague are instruments in the hands of the Almighty for the destruction of the wicked. He also uses the wicked to destroy the wicked. Nobody is safe when He strikes and He never misses a target.

“Shall there be evil in the city, and Yah Veh hath not worked it?”

Know for an absolute fact that when evil befalls you it is at His hand. If you are His it will be for correction. If you are not His then He will either be calling you or hardening you. Either way He will be glorified.

"I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me."

If you hate the truth then you hate Him who is The Truth and you are an enemy.

Truster

As you accuse and curse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master:

"He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul! Saul! Why are you persecuting me?"

“According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay fury to his adversaries.”

Truster

Yah Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil. Prov 16:4

Poole:
Hath made; or, hath wrought or doth work; for the Hebrews express the present as well as the past tense by this tense: he ordereth or disposeth; for this may be understood either of the works of creation or of providence.

All things, and especially all men, for himself; for his own service and glory; for the discovery and illustration of his own wisdom, power, goodness, truth, justice, and his other most glorious perfections.

The wicked, wilful, unrepentant and impenitent sinners,
Wicked, immoral, the idolatrous.

Idols today include professional sports, entertainment, cars, homes, family, children, fashion, careers and so on. An idol is anything you serve and devote yourself, your time and your money to. Your idol is always at the forefront of your mind where Messiah and the perfections of Deity should be.

Epoisses

Nothing like a good ole' fire and brimstone thread where God pours his wrath out on the stupid and ignorant. On one occasion a soldier of the Lord who went by the name of 'Samson' was green-lighted for termination of undesirables. In one day he killed a thousand men with his bare hands which is just a small sample of what these soldiers are capable of when they receive orders from on high.

Truster

Nothing like a good ole' fire and brimstone thread where God pours his wrath out on the stupid and ignorant. On one occasion a soldier of the Lord who went by the name of 'Samson' was green-lighted for termination of undesirables. In one day he killed a thousand men with his bare hands which is just a small sample of what these soldiers are capable of when they receive orders from on high.

A few latter day men who were weapons of destruction in His hand.

Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Lenin, Stalin and all US Presidents:

Attila the Hun The Latin statement Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei , which means I am Attila, the scourge of God ,

Truster

"The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him:"

The fear or dread of wicked men is the harbinger of vengeance. Whatever he fears shall in some way happen. To him or loved ones.

The life of the wicked is precarious. The health of the wicked is precarious and the health of the wicked is precarious. The greater the dread the closer the judgement.

What is your fear today...

Psalm 73: 18-19 Surely thou didst set them in smooth places: thou castest them down to ruins. How are they brought into desolation, as in a blink! In consuming, they are consumed with terrors.

Epoisses

A few latter day men who were weapons of destruction in His hand.

Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, Lenin, Stalin and all US Presidents:

Attila the Hun The Latin statement Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei , which means I am Attila, the scourge of God ,

What about the English and German leaders of the last century? Afraid to mention them you wuss!!!

Truster

What about the English and German leaders of the last century? Afraid to mention them you wuss!!!

Why should I be afraid to mention them? These are just examples and not a hall of fame. Truth be known that all these were just instruments in the hand of the Almighty. They are not famous, just infamous.

Terror and war is a sword in the hands of the Eternal Almighty. The Almighty uses the wicked to slay the wicked.

Truster

But the wicked are like the troubled sea...

But the wicked are like the troubled sea...

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked.

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
Their minds are restless, being perpetually hurried and tormented with their own lusts and passions, and with the horror of their guilt, and the dread of the Divine vengeance due unto them, and ready to come upon them. MP

There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.
Though they may have as great a share of prosperity as the best of men have, as appears from Psalm 37:35 73:3, &c.; Ecclesiastes 8:14 9:2; yet they have no share in this inward, and spiritual, and everlasting peace. MP

Epoisses

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters expel filth and mire. There is no shalom, saith my Elohim, to the wicked.

But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
Their minds are restless, being perpetually hurried and tormented with their own lusts and passions, and with the horror of their guilt, and the dread of the Divine vengeance due unto them, and ready to come upon them. MP

There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.
Though they may have as great a share of prosperity as the best of men have, as appears from Psalm 37:35 73:3, &c.; Ecclesiastes 8:14 9:2; yet they have no share in this inward, and spiritual, and everlasting peace. MP

And you're not the only one who has inward, spiritual and everlasting peace. Some of us have been in the faith for 20,30 or 40 years. Noob in Christ!

Epoisses

You are the worse kind of all you accuse me of and you know it.

Unlike Paul who was afraid to use his liberty in Christ, I use mine to the fullest and if the weak brother gets offended maybe the weak brother needs to grow up.

Truster

Unlike Paul who was afraid to use his liberty in Christ, I use mine to the fullest and if the weak brother gets offended maybe the weak brother needs to grow up.

You couldn't offend me if you tried, but you are an offence.

Last edited:

Nanja

But all sins that the Elect Sons of God Eph. 1:4-5 shall ever commit, including idolatry, was laid on Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6 from Everlasting!

Rom. 4:6-8
6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

God chastises His Sons!

Heb. 12:6-7
6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

Rev. 3:19
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Heb 12:7
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

Truster

But all sins that the Elect Sons of God Eph. 1:4-5 shall ever commit, including idolatry, was laid on Christ their Surety Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6 from Everlasting!

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

God chastises His Sons!

6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. 7 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?

That is why the thread is entitled Elohim's dealing with the wicked.

Epoisses

God chastises His Sons!

Christ's shed blood is the propitiation for all sin, elect and non-elect alike but of course you don't believe those verses of scripture because you're a sheep wannabe like Trustless!