Man created god.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man created god.

Some time ago a guy told me he didn’t believe in God. I replied that neither do I and he looked at me in a very confused way, so I added. I don’t “trust’’ in god or god’s because I know exactly what the word god means, where it originated, what it meant to the people that used the term god and how it entered the English language via transliteration.

"In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth".

Many years later man created god.
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Elohim is plural. There are many "elohim".
    God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;
    he judgeth among the 'elohiym.
    - Psalm 82:1 KJV

A Psalm of Asaph.
    God has taken his place in the divine council;
    in the midst of the 'elohiym he holds judgment:

Psalm 82:1 ESV

Comment

Originally posted by beameup View Post
      Elohim is plural. There are many "elohim".
      God standeth in the congregation of the mighty;
      he judgeth among the 'elohiym.
      - Psalm 82:1 KJV

A Psalm of Asaph.
      God has taken his place in the divine council;
      in the midst of the 'elohiym he holds judgment:

Psalm 82:1 ESV
      There is none so blind as those that think they see.
      I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
      A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
      If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
        There is none so blind as those that think they see.
        In that case, I recommend you get a pair of glasses, so you can clearly SEE YHWH's Scripture.

אֱלֹהִים ʼĕlôhîym

Comment

When anything or anyone in scripture was named they or it were under authority of the name giver. Adam had been given dominion over all the living creatures The beasts of the earth were brought before him to be named. Adam later named his wife, because she was under his dominion.

Daniel and his three friends were given new names, because they were subjects of Nebuchadnezzar. Jacob was re-named Yisra’El which means Ruled of El. It is the right of parents to name their children and idolaters name their pets. Many children change their name by deed poll in an attempt to throw of parental authority.

“And Elohim said again to Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the sons of Yisra El, Yah Veh Elohim of your fathers, Elohim of Abraham, Elohim of Yischaq, Elohim of Yaaqov, hath sent me unto you: this is my name eternally, and this is my memorial generation to generation".

By renaming Elohim Yah Veh Lord God man was making a statement that the Eternal Almighty was no longer in authority over man, but had now become subject to man.

Comment

In that case, I recommend you get a pair of glasses, so you can clearly SEE YHWH's Scripture.

אֱלֹהִים ʼĕlôhîym
            I admit you have words, but you lack the understanding to recognise the truth.

Comment

I admit you have words
              Here's a few words for you:
              Names of the Almighty in Scripture
              EL, ELOAH
              ELOHIM
              EL SHADDAI
              ADONAI
              YHWH / YAHWEH / JEHOVAH
              YHWH-JIREH
              YHWH-RAPHA
              YHWH-NISSI
              YHWH-M'KADDESH
              YHWH-SHALOM
              YHWH-ELOHIM
              YHWH-TSIDKENU
              YHWH-ROHI
              YHWH-SHAMMAH
              YHWH-SABAOTH
              EL ELYON
              EL ROI
              EL-OLAM
              EL-GIBHOR

Comment

Here's a few words for you:
                Names of the Almighty in Scripture
                EL, ELOAH
                ELOHIM
                EL SHADDAI
                ADONAI
                YHWH / YAHWEH / JEHOVAH
                YHWH-JIREH
                YHWH-RAPHA
                YHWH-NISSI
                YHWH-M'KADDESH
                YHWH-SHALOM
                YHWH-ELOHIM
                YHWH-TSIDKENU
                YHWH-ROHI
                YHWH-SHAMMAH
                YHWH-SABAOTH
                EL ELYON
                EL ROI
                EL-OLAM
                EL-GIBHOR
                Is that all?

You've cut and paste them and so what? These names are available at the back of any good Bible.

What are you trying to prove? Rhetorical?
                Last edited by Truster; April 20th, 2017, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Some time ago a guy told me he didn’t believe in God. I replied that neither do I and he looked at me in a very confused way, so I added. I don’t “trust’’ in god or god’s because I know exactly what the word god means, where it originated, what it meant to the people that used the term god and how it entered the English language via transliteration.

"In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth".

Many years later man created god.
                  ...and later still man created the name Jesus. In 1611 the translators didn't have a letter "J" so they gave the Eternal Son and Saviour the name Iesus. Later that century they came up with Jesus.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved".

Comment

...and later still man created the name Jesus. In 1611 the translators didn't have a letter "J" so they gave the Eternal Son and Saviour the name Iesus. Later that century they came up with Jesus.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved".
                    Elohim is plural because God is male and female.

First mention of YHWH is Gen.4:26, they began to call on the name of the Lord. Gen 2,3 mix Lord and Elohim to confuse. Lord is Adam but after he died he took a new name as we all will. Adam is Yahweh.

Jesus is the name Yeshua discovered, it is the name of God, not made up by man but revealed to him.

The J sound is all important and as the didn't have a letter for this sound they created one.

I'm sure many have seen this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Chirho.svg.png

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Comment

Originally posted by stephencbh View Post
                      Elohim is plural because God is male and female.

First mention of YHWH is Gen.4:26, they began to call on the name of the Lord. Gen 2,3 mix Lord and Elohim to confuse. Lord is Adam but after he died he took a new name as we all will. Adam is Yahweh.

Jesus is the name Yeshua discovered, it is the name of God, not made up by man but revealed to him.

The J sound is all important and as the didn't have a letter for this sound they created one.

I'm sure many have seen this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Chirho.svg.png

I couldn't get past the first line. You are an heretic and are atheist.

Comment

I couldn't get past the first line. You are an heretic and are atheist.
                        What because I say God is male and female?!

Don't you want a Mother, when you remember Her sweet love you'll be glad.

Comment

What because I say God is male and female?!

Don't you want a Mother, when you remember Her sweet love you'll be glad.

Heretic.

Comment

Heretic.
                            Sexist

Comment

Sexist

Yes and that is because I know my place and I expect anyone who professes a place in the Fathers will to also understand. You are obviously ignorant of what the scriptures teach on the matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X