Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystery, Babylon The Great!

Dear All,

I know that everyone has their own version about who was the great whore in Rev. 17:5 KJV. I will tell you what an angel said to me, instead. I have a lot of these secrets inside that I don't share very often, but here goes.

It was explained to me that this 'great whore' was actually a City, which was spiritually like Babylon, the city of old. I was told that this city was Hollywood, CA, the city with the Sunset Strip, and that this city had a lot of prostitutes, like old Babylon. See Rev. 17:18 KJV, "And the woman which thou saw IS that Great City, which reigns over the kings of the earth."

And this city had both women AND men prostitutes, who went to bed with many to have sex and earn money. These women {and men} got lured to the city for a better life and found out they couldn't get a job there without skills. So they sold all that they had left, namely their bodies, for sex, so they would have food and housing money, to eat and live. Also, that this city would be burned with fire {brush fires} and come to it's end.

Okay that is enough for now. I will also include in this Thread who the 'seven kings' are, and also the ten horns, later. I don't want to overwhelm you all at once. You can bet your living that I'm telling the truth. More to come tomorrow.

Well, how do you all feel about this piece of testimony that I give to you, as I have observed from the angel? Do you trust me or agree with me?? Feedback is important! Thanks so much!!

Much Love, In Jesus' Name,

Michael
    Last edited by MichaelCadry; March 24th, 2017, 04:54 AM.
    www.jesusreturningverysoon.com

Hollywood has never reigned over the kings of the earth but Rome has. The fornication committed by mystery Babylon is her unlawful association with the kings of the earth. Rome fulfills this prophecy in every particular.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelCadry View Post
      Well, how do you all feel about this piece of testimony that I give to you, as I have observed from the angel? Do you trust me or agree with me??
      It doesn't match scripture.

Jesus said many would come in his name claiming to be Christ, not the person of Christ, but the authority of Christ. In other words, there will be many who claim they are sitting in Christ's seat of authority.

This has been going on for some time.

He holds out his hand so others can kiss his ring.

Comment

Perhaps Satan will mimic the true LORD who brings the New Jerusalem down from heaven.
        Perhaps Satan has a city tucked away in the second heaven that will rest on it's own base. Zech 5
        Originally posted by Interplanner
        They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
        You're too literal to get it.
        The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

I'm overwhelmed!
          Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
          Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Originally posted by steko View Post
            I'm overwhelmed!
            I always thought Cary Grant could have been the Anti Christ.
            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
            You're too literal to get it.
            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

Dear All,

It might seem best or easier to think of it as the City of Rome, but that's not the Truth. The angel explained to me that it is the 'City' of Hollywood. The angel also explained to me that the 'seven kings' {out of the ten kings with ten horns} represent the seven 'deadly' sins which face man. They each have a symbolic kingdom according to the sin that they represent. You must realize that this is all 'symbolism' {see Rev. 17:10,12KJV}.

You also need to be careful, knowing that God's meaning and interpretation of the matter is correct and holy: Not man's. These seven kings sit on seven mountains because they are the seven kings' "mountains" i.e., they are seven sins that are hard to overcome, like saying e.g., 'It's one of the mountains that I had to climb.'

There are ten kings and ten horns, {seven I've mentioned above}, and I don't know the exact facts or truth of the last two of them, so I will not try to instruct them for you. I don't want to mislead anyone, so I only tell you what I do know. But, since I do know the truth of one out of the last three of those remaining, I will share it with you. It is the one that is the eighth king {i.e., 8th grievous sin} that will be, according to Revelation.

There are 'ten horns,' one for each king {or sin}, which signifies that the ten kings each have a horn which can hurt someone, like a he-goat. The 8th sin is to think to use false accusations {falsely perceiving or believing 'accusing lies' about your neighbor or a stranger, or even of God or Jesus, that some are not even possible to believe}. See Rev. 12:10KJV and Dan. 7:8KJV. Of the 'remaining' two kings, one is now and one in the future. I think that the one that is now is addiction to drugs, tobacco, etc., but I don't know for sure. The last one will be a new sin in the future.

There you go! Not easy, but not as farfetched as 'Rome.'

Michael
              Last edited by MichaelCadry; March 25th, 2017, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Dear All,

I know that everyone has their own version about who was the great whore in Rev. 17:5 KJV. I will tell you what an angel said to me, instead. I have a lot of these secrets inside that I don't share very often, but here goes.

It was explained to me that this 'great whore' was actually a City, which was spiritually like Babylon, the city of old. I was told that this city was Hollywood, CA, the city with the Sunset Strip, and that this city had a lot of prostitutes, like old Babylon. See Rev. 17:18 KJV, "And the woman which thou saw IS that Great City, which reigns over the kings of the earth."

And this city had both women AND men prostitutes, who went to bed with many to have sex and earn money. These women {and men} got lured to the city for a better life and found out they couldn't get a job there without skills. So they sold all that they had left, namely their bodies, for sex, so they would have food and housing money, to eat and live. Also, that this city would be burned with fire {brush fires} and come to it's end.

Okay that is enough for now. I will also include in this Thread who the 'seven kings' are, and also the ten horns, later. I don't want to overwhelm you all at once. You can bet your living that I'm telling the truth. More to come tomorrow.

Well, how do you all feel about this piece of testimony that I give to you, as I have observed from the angel? Do you trust me or agree with me?? Feedback is important! Thanks so much!!

Much Love, In Jesus' Name,

Michael
                The identity of Mystery Babylon is explained in scripture:

Revelation 17:18
                The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.

The great cities location is explained in:

Revelation 11:8
                Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

The great city is Jerusalem and the Woman is Jerusalem. However, there is more to her:

Revelation 17:5
                The name written on her forehead was a mystery: Babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

Abominations to God are all false beliefs and the mother of all false beliefs began in Babylon with the Tower of Babel. Despite God separating the peoples evil has continued down the centuries which Paul mentioned:

2 Thessalonians 2:7
                For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed.

God's people holds this evil back, today God's people are the Christians but Paul also says that they will fall away from the church just before the Anti-Christ is revealed:

2 Thessalonians 2:3
                Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.

Paul also explains that a strong delusion will cause the falling away:

2 Thessalonians 2:11
                For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

This will be when Satan returns to Earth in the guise of Jesus and says the Christians are all wrong but the Muslims are right and that his name is Isa; He will look just like Jesus. He will then select the Muslim Mahdi in Damascus just as the Quran and Hadiths say but this will really be the Anti-Christ. This is going to happen and you must be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchmanOnTheWall View Post
                  The identity of Mystery Babylon is explained in scripture:

Revelation 17:18
                  The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.

The great cities location is explained in:

Revelation 11:8
                  Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

The great city is Jerusalem and the Woman is Jerusalem. However, there is more to her:

Revelation 17:5
                  The name written on her forehead was a mystery: Babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.

Abominations to God are all false beliefs and the mother of all false beliefs began in Babylon with the Tower of Babel. Despite God separating the peoples evil has continued down the centuries which Paul mentioned:

2 Thessalonians 2:7
                  For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed.

God's people holds this evil back, today God's people are the Christians but Paul also says that they will fall away from the church just before the Anti-Christ is revealed:

2 Thessalonians 2:3
                  Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction.

Paul also explains that a strong delusion will cause the falling away:

2 Thessalonians 2:11
                  For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

This will be when Satan returns to Earth in the guise of Jesus and says the Christians are all wrong but the Muslims are right and that his name is Isa; He will look just like Jesus. He will then select the Muslim Mahdi in Damascus just as the Quran and Hadiths say but this will really be the Anti-Christ. This is going to happen and you must be ready.
                  Mmm nope. Babylon is not a city, religion or a nation. It is what God sees as the Countries that come against Israel at the 6th Vial. He then pours out the 7th Vial, which is Jesus (Mt. Zion) come to destroy the Anti-Christ and the Nations that gather at Armageddon against Israel, and God sees BABYLON !!

Revelation 16:19 And the great city was divided (JERUSALEM) into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell(BABYLON): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Rev. 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

What did John see ?

Rev. 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness:....................
                  5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

God is telling us that it is Babylon. And Babylon only represents FALSE GOVERNMENT or any Governments that try to rule without God, and who come against Israel.

So when the Anti-Christ, his 10 Kings (Europe) and the Kings of the East (Arab Nations imho) come after Israel, God sees them as Babylon and gives them the Wrath they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeAngels View Post
                    Hollywood has never reigned over the kings of the earth but Rome has. The fornication committed by mystery Babylon is her unlawful association with the kings of the earth. Rome fulfills this prophecy in every particular.
                    Dear ThreeAngels,

Have you been visited by angels??!! Hardly, I know! The angel explained to me that Hollywood DOES reign over the kings of the Earth by their TV shows, their movies, their commercials, their DVDs, and their magazines, etc. What the heck do you really know about the subject?? You are not properly schooled by your angels, ThreeAngels, and you are sorely wrong about me and what testimony I share with you. Do you have the nerve to question the angel who visited me?! Hollywood has a more complexly mesmerizing effect on the rest of the kings and cities of the World than anything Rome could ever try for. With their soap operas alone, they teach to manipulate people, cheat, steal, fornicate, lie, etc. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do. Time will tell, now won't it? Thanks for responding, though. I know it is just your initial reaction. I am sorry to get so upset, but it hurts to hear you talk that way.

Praise God Throughout Eternity!!!

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by jamie View Post
                      It doesn't match scripture.

Jesus said many would come in his name claiming to be Christ, not the person of Christ, but the authority of Christ. In other words, there will be many who claim they are sitting in Christ's seat of authority.

This has been going on for some time.

He holds out his hand so others can kiss his ring.

Dear Jamie,

I sense a soft side of you and a bit naive persona. What do you really know about the things of God? The Lord visited me and spoke to me! Has He visited you and sent an angel to you, so that mankind will be ready for Jesus' return?? Just keep reading this thread and see if it helps you any. I am not saying that I am Jesus Christ, nor sitting in His Seat of authority. I will kiss His feet, not just His ring! I'm a simple, smart person, who loves all people that I try to help. I got the wisdom from the Lord, and it has helped immensely. God bless you, dear soul.

In The Trenches For God,

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
                        Perhaps Satan will mimic the true LORD who brings the New Jerusalem down from heaven.
                        Perhaps Satan has a city tucked away in the second heaven that will rest on it's own base. Zech 5

Dear SaulToPaul,

I'm impressed with your knowledge of the Bible. No, Satan shall never be tucking any city in the Second Heaven. It is written that he shall be tucked into the Lake of Fire. The land which the angels set the stigma of whore mongers and prostitutes shall be in the land of Shinar indeed, but that shall be on the Earth that we are on. And it won't be in Hollywood, which shall be destroyed. It will be in a new place on Earth. This Earth is still going to be inhabited after Jesus' Second Coming. He did say that the meek shall inherit the Earth. See Rev. 20:1,5,8,10KJV. This Earth is not going anywhere yet. First, another chance will be given to Satan to try to confuse those in the land of Gog and Magog, which shall be the new countries on Earth in the future.

By the way, STP, Hell is in the center of the Earth, with it's hot magma and lava. Pretty Hot! The Earth is called 'the bottomless pit' because it has a top and center, but no real bottom. Everyone thinks they are on top of the Earth because of gravity. Therefore is Satan cast into the bottomless pit. Now the Lake of Fire is our Sun, which is where Satan will end up in the end {see Rev. 20:3,10KJV}. It is Extremely Hot there, compared to Hell. God's lightning is five times hotter than the Sun, though, so perhaps you can understand the high degrees of temperature for each place.

I must go for now. I hope that you can understand all that I've said here. You seem to be quite wise and I would venture that you can soon understand my post. May God Be With You Here On Earth and For Eternity!!

Michael
                        Last edited by MichaelCadry; March 26th, 2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

I'm overwhelmed!
                          I am sorry about that, steko. But you haven't heard what comes next. It's time to spill the beans; at least about this subject. I do have to get going now, though, and will answer everyone else tomorrow. It is very late for me. You take care, steko. If you get too overwhelmed, don't read these things any longer. Take your time.

May God And Jesus Be With You As You Read,

Michael

Comment

I am sorry about that, steko. But you haven't heard what comes next. It's time to spill the beans; at least about this subject. I do have to get going now, though, and will answer everyone else tomorrow. It is very late for me. You take care, steko. If you get too overwhelmed, don't read these things any longer. Take your time.

May God And Jesus Be With You As You Read,

Michael
                            Thank you.

I'll try real hard.
                            Jer 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD[YHVH], that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
                            Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he[the Branch] shall be called, THE LORD[YHVH] OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Comment

Thank you.

I'll try real hard.

Dear Steko,

You know me enough by now to know that I wasn't giving you a snide remark. I was just trying to help because I know how hard it can be! You're my Bud, and I wouldn't try to be a bummer about it!!

Much Love, In Jesus Christ,

Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X