questions for christians

Lon

But they were just mouthing the right words and doing things for show. They hadn't done the will of the Father (Matt.7:21) that is why Jesus said "I never knew you." It's sad how shallow your understanding of Scripture is.
It is rather, sad that you revert to ad hominem. I'll leave it for right now. Maybe my other post will reach through this kind of dross. Did you, in any amount of love of Christ, think you were serving me? Helping yourself? Lifting Him up? :nono: I'll try and forgive it. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It is rather, sad that you revert to ad hominem. I'll leave it for right now. Maybe my other post will reach through this kind of dross. Did you, in any amount of love of Christ, think you were serving me? Helping yourself? Lifting Him up? :nono: I'll try and forgive it. -Lon

Lon, instead of belittling Jesus' servant spreading God's kingdom, why don't you tell us what is going to happen to new heaven and new earth. I am guessing you don't know because Calvinists never talks about prophesy, in my experience..

BTW, your first comment to OP was nothing but insulting. And you claim KR ad hominem?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lon, instead of belittling Jesus' servant spreading God's kingdom, why don't you tell us what is going to happen to new heaven and new earth. I am guessing you don't know because Calvinists never talks about prophesy, in my experience..

BTW, your first comment to OP was nothing but insulting. And you claim KR ad hominem?

Sorry, this was wrong thread. It was meant for KR's thread.

Lon

Lon, instead of belittling Jesus' servant spreading God's kingdom
You are illiterate, or dishonest, or simply made a terrible mistake. :think:
"I" was the one belittled. Read it again.

why don't you tell us what is going to happen to new heaven and new earth. I am guessing you don't know because Calvinists never talks about prophesy, in my experience.
Why are you being snarky tonight? Do you wonder (again) why I place you on ignore? Do you remember me giving you a link over this question yesterday???

BTW, your first comment to OP was nothing but insulting.
No, I don't believe it was. Show me.

And you claim KR ad hominem?
Yes. Reread my post to her. There was 'nothing' for her to suggest I didn't know scriptures. Nothing.

On top of that? I said I'd forgive it. You are being a bit 'defensive' today with me, and wrongly so.
Hear that? You've wronged me today. Sure she is your friend, but today, rather than being loving, you chose carnality. -Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Why are you being snarky tonight?

Sorry, because you belittle and insult JWs. You are so kind to your friends but not to your enemy Christians.

They strive to be Christ like, that's why I respect them as godly Christians. That's why I defend them.

PS, I don't agree with everything JWs believe but their basic principle is the same as mine.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Sorry, because you belittle and insult JWs. You are so kind to your friends but not to your enemy Christians.

They strive to be Christ like, that's why I respect them as godly Christians. That's why I defend them.

PS, I don't agree with everything JWs believe but their basic principle is the same as mine.

And I don't claim to be mature and sinless Christian.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I guess you have nothing to do but playing cyber bully.

good bye, dear.
:think: It's so much more pleasant to read your posts when you're kind! Do you know that? If you ease up on forcing yourself to be kind for a moment, you start spilling swill like this. Be nice!

Lon

No I did not, you are projecting. The only time I a 'firm' (not mean, no insult) with JW's and Unit-arians, is when they try to brow beat or use authority or try and one-up me. It is merely responding by telling them their pride is often in the way of listening to Jesus. You CAN'T just say what you learned about Jesus was all true and you have nothing left to learn. Such is indoctrination and it is not the way I have EVER seen Jesus work.
Meshak, firmly, but nicely, and not putting you down: We cannot do anything in the flesh. John 15:5 Nothing. We HAVE to be born-again. There is no 'try' or 'give it our best shot.' We are either His, or we are lost. No amount of my flesh can please God. It isn't just 'eradicating it' but rather becoming someone that actually can follow Him. In fact, the new nature 'wants' to follow Him. You literally cannot stop God's work in me. I can't (nor want to) Ephesians 2:10. Oh please oh please understand this, Meshak. It is SO important. It is the very heart of Christianity.

I know. It is wrong. I'm not saying that to be mean. Literally, I want to follow Jesus, cannot help but follow Jesus. It is in the very nature He placed in me. There is no 'try' or "DO IT!!!!" for me anymore. Listen, when I was a teen, my parents gave me no more rules. You know why? Because I did it all myself. I went to bed, didn't stay out late, nothing. They literally had no rules for me because I 'wanted' to do things they wanted me to do. I was doing them already. My brother and sister had rules, lots of them. Why? Because they disobeyed. I never did. I had no rules.

Now listen: It was because at age 16, God put a new heart in me. He made me a new creation. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
Listen Meshak (please listen). I have never been to prison. The only laws I have ever broken are traffic laws and all by accident. I don't break them because I don't want to break laws. I don't even know what they all are and I don't break them. God's laws are the same: I don't break them so don't need to 'try' that hard. A new creation is 'made' to follow God's laws. He/she doesn't have to 'try.' Trying wouldn't and couldn't work anyway. If it worked, my brother and sister would not get into trouble. They obeyed them most of the time, but they still needed a curfew or they would be out late for the wrong reasons. I never had a curfew. My parents literally, never told me when to go to bed. I was always in bed by the time they would even think to tell me "go to bed." Do you see? The house rules were never meant for me. God made me a person that 'already' does these things naturally. I pray, very much, that your eyes will open up and see today. In the Lord Jesus Christ, -Lon

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult.

See kgov.com/cult

Reactions: Lon

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No I did not, you are projecting. The only time I a 'firm' (not mean, no insult) with JW's and Unit-arians, is when they try to brow beat or use authority or try and one-up me.

Not all non-trins are the same.

I am not popular among non-trins. Most of them are pro-military.

But I really don't think you consider Jesus' word seriously. You quote Paul most of the time. You use his teachings into your Calvinism. And I know Calvinists and most saved Christians are misusing Paul's teachings too.

I stop here because your comment is going everywhere.

I hope you address what I am saying.

BTW, I don't agree with most of what you are saying.

And my theme of my conviction is to make priority strait which is following Jesus' teachings.

Jesus is the Lord.