Are Deuteronomy 6:5 and John 3:16 identical?

beameup

Certainly "all Israel" shall be saved at the return of Messiah.
Then they shall receive the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) and LOVE the LORD.

marhig

Certainly "all Israel" shall be saved at the return of Messiah.
Then they shall receive the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) and LOVE the LORD.

How is that so (in your opinion) if they don't believe in the trinity or they don't even believe in Jesus?

beameup

How is that so (in your opinion) if they don't believe in the trinity or they don't even believe in Jesus?

The key verse would be Romans 11:25-26
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved. As it is written: There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob [Israel], for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
At the end of the Great Tribulation (Time of Jacob's Trouble), Yeshua Messiah will return and rescue the remnant of His people from extermination.

James Dalton

BANNED
Banned
The key verse would be Romans 11:25-26
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved. As it is written: There shall come out of Zion the Deliverer, and He shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob [Israel], for this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
At the end of the Great Tribulation (Time of Jacob's Trouble), Yeshua Messiah will return and rescue the remnant of His people from extermination.

That was clever. I didn't expect anyone to identify the connection you found. It is clear that you understand these two verses and how they are connected to salvation on the rock.

beameup

That was clever. I didn't expect anyone to identify the connection you found. re: Rom 11:25-26.

Here is another O.T. "Millennial" prophecy that has yet to be fulfilled:
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: and ye SHALL be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel. - Exodus 19:5-6
"all the earth is mine" has not been fulfilled yet.