Believers before the Judgment seat of Christ !

beloved57

2 Cor 5:10

10 [FONT=&quot]For we must all appear before the judgment seat[Throne, Tribunal] of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Yes this does apply to believers, them Christ shed His Blood for, but for them, their Judgment will be thusly Jude 1:24

[/FONT]
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

They will be faultless before His Presence, washed in His Blood

Rev 14:5

And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

Col 1:20-22

[FONT=&quot]And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Eph 5:26-27

[/FONT]

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

The word blemish is the greek word
amomos and means:

blameless, without blemish, unblemished, faultless. properly, unblemished, without spot or blot (blight); (figuratively) morally, spiritually blameless, unblemished from the marring effects of sin.

So whatever they have done in the Body, it wont detract from them being unreprovable, and without fault before Christ !

Nanja

10 [FONT="]For we must all appear before the judgment seat[Throne, Tribunal] of Christ;[B] that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done[/B], whether it be [B]good or bad.

[/B]Yes this does apply to believers, them Christ shed His Blood for, but for them, their Judgment will be thusly Jude 1:24

[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=4]Now unto him that is able to keep [B]you[/B] from falling, and to [B]present[/B] [B]you[/B] [U][B]fault[/B]less [/U]before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are [U][B]without fault before the throne of God[/B][/U].

[/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]21 [/B][/FONT]And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]22In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

[/FONT]

[FONT="][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=4][SUP]27 [/SUP]That he might [B]present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.[/B]

The word blemish is the greek word[/SIZE] amomos and means:

[SIZE=4]blameless, without blemish, unblemished, faultless. properly, unblemished, without spot or blot (blight); (figuratively) morally, spiritually blameless, [I]unblemished[/I] from the marring effects of sin.

[COLOR="#006400"]So whatever they have done in the Body, it wont detract from them being unreprovable, and without fault before Christ !
[/SIZE]

So True, that's because those Christ Lived and Died for Eph. 1:4 are made Faultless in His Presence as Judge, by His Perfect Obedience on their behalf: They kept all the Law of God perfectly In Him Rom. 5:19 !

Is. 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

beloved57

So True, that's because those Christ Lived and Died for Eph. 1:4 are made Faultless in His Presence as Judge, by His Perfect Obedience on their behalf: They kept all the Law of God perfectly In Him Rom. 5:19 !

Is. 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.
Amen Sister[emoji4]

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Robert Pate

Banned
There is no need for a judgment in Calvinism.

If God has already decided who is lost and who is saved, then what need is there for a judgment?

Calvinism is the religion of elimination. They eliminate Christ and his Gospel and then they eliminate the judgment.

beloved57

There is no need for a judgment in Calvinism.

If God has already decided who is lost and who is saved, then what need is there for a judgment?

Calvinism is the religion of elimination. They eliminate Christ and his Gospel and then they eliminate the judgment.

Those like yourself who don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ shall be Judged, in fact you are already judged because you don't believe in Jesus, instead you believe in your own freewill as savior !

Robert Pate

Banned

10 [FONT="]For we must all appear before the judgment seat[Throne, Tribunal] of Christ;[B] that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done[/B], whether it be [B]good or bad.

[/B]Yes this does apply to believers, them Christ shed His Blood for, but for them, their Judgment will be thusly Jude 1:24

[/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=4]Now unto him that is able to keep [B]you[/B] from falling, and to [B]present[/B] [B]you[/B] [U][B]fault[/B]less [/U]before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are [U][B]without fault before the throne of God[/B][/U].

[/SIZE][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.[/FONT]

[FONT="][FONT=Arial][B]21 [/B][/FONT]And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT="]22In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

[/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

The word blemish is the greek word
amomos and means:

blameless, without blemish, unblemished, faultless. properly, unblemished, without spot or blot (blight); (figuratively) morally, spiritually blameless, unblemished from the marring effects of sin.

So whatever they have done in the Body, it wont detract from them being unreprovable, and without fault before Christ !

Calvinism eliminates the judgment.

If God has already predestinated people to heaven or to hell, then why would there be a judgment?

Robert Pate

Banned
Those like yourself who don't believe in the Lord Jesus Christ shall be Judged, in fact you are already judged because you don't believe in Jesus, instead you believe in your own freewill as savior !

No one needs to believe in anything according to you.

I have either been predestinated to heaven or to hell, so why do I have to believe something?

Robert Pate

Banned
CALVINISM: The belief that God predestinates people to hell before they are born.

WARNING: You might be better off to believe in no God at all than to blasphemy him and his Son Jesus Christ with this false doctrine

beloved57

CALVINISM: The belief that God predestinates people to hell before they are born.

WARNING: You might be better off to believe in no God at all than to blasphemy him and his Son Jesus Christ with this false doctrine

You don't believe in Jesus Christ, how could you? You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost!

beloved57

The Believers account before the Judgment seat of Christ will be the doing and dying of Christ for them, and the imputation of His Righteousness to their account before Gods Law and Justice !

Nanja

The Believers account before the Judgment seat of Christ will be the doing and dying of Christ for them, and the imputation of His Righteousness to their account before Gods Law and Justice !

Amen Brother ! God never charged any sins to His Beloved Children / Sons that were Chosen in union with Christ to have forgiveness of sins Eph. 1:4-7, but imputed their sins to His Account: The Surety of the Sheep. Heb. 7:22; Is. 53:6; and His Righteousness to them.

For in the Eternal Purpose and Decree of God, He determined that Christ should die in their stead, which means according to God's Law and Justice, He eternally decreed not to punish sin in His People, but in His Son.

Rom. 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Therefore, they could never be any of these unbelievers that shall be condemned and go into the second death to pay the eternal price for their own sins which were laid to their account, as these shall:

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.