Trinity Evidence False

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbrumley

And the first clue that the Squeakster doesn't speak the message of God, because if He was one of His, then He wouldn't blabber about Jesus being a created being. Automatic disqualification. from speaking with authority on the Word of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This does not go into my question. There are many things in the Bible that pertain a meaning and purpose. Similar to memoirs of today, keep events relevant to the story. We need to know about Mary and Joseph same as we would need to know John.

1 Cor. 2:
http://newadvent.org/bible/1co002.htm

What if another has the same revelation but their message is different?

what if both messages are incomplete?

I said
lol What if, what if, what if, what if. A born again Christian doesn't play the what if games.

Matt 14:31
31 And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
(NKJ)

Matt 21:21
21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And the first clue that the Squeakster doesn't speak the message of God, because if He was one of His, then He wouldn't blabber about Jesus being a created being. Automatic disqualification. from speaking with authority on the Word of God

I said
lol Disqualified?? Authority

Mark 11:33
33 So they answered and said to Jesus, "We do not know." And Jesus answered and said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
2 Cor 11:12-15
12 But what I do, I will also continue to do, that I may cut off the opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the things of which they boast.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

drbrumley

I said
lol What it is, is a whole different kind of understanding. Its spiritual understanding.

:rotfl: Such spiritual understanding that you deny Jesus was not created.

So what are you, a Mormon? A JW? A Oneness Pentecostal?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
:rotfl: Such spiritual understanding that you deny Jesus was not created.

So what are you, a Mormon? A JW? A Oneness Pentecostal?

I said
I'm just a true believer in the Word. Everything before man was created. And the firstborn over all creation. Is created.

Col 1:15
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
he's a lone ranger

I said
That is the best compliment you have ever given me.

Matt 7:13-14
13 "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
14 "Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hello, Squeakster. Just wanted to let you know I still haven't had that heart attack you proclaimed I would have. :chuckle:

I genuinely hope you are doing well, old friend. :)

I didn't even know I had the option of adding my own parenthetical explanations to Scripture to justify my theology. :chuckle:

I said
Hello numbers. Were you one of them? The ones that I said God would take out of the way?

randomvim

I said
lol What if, what if, what if, what if. A born again Christian doesn't play the what if games.

Matt 14:31
31And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, "O you of little faith, why did you doubt?"
(NKJ)

Matt 21:21
21So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done.
(NKJ)
Well Im not born again, so I try to empty my cup here and there to keep on learning.

Edit: after going over a few more posts I guess a response or explaination would not come. ciao.

Tapatalk

randomvim

I said
lol Disqualified?? Authority

Mark 11:33
33So they answered and said to Jesus, "We do not know." And Jesus answered and said to them, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."
(NKJ)
Would that second paragraph not suggest that Jesus is by his own authority, and therefore God?

All prophets gave glory to God and claimed His authority over their own. While Jesus glorified God in his own way, had he not acted on His own Authority?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Well Im not born again, so I try to empty my cup here and there to keep on learning.

Edit: after going over a few more posts I guess a response or explaination would not come. ciao.

Tapatalk

I said
I'm the wrong one to ask to get in the imagination. I got rid of that years ago. I'm sorry but your asking me to do something I don't know how to do.

2 Cor 10:5
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
(KJV)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Would that second paragraph not suggest that Jesus is by his own authority, and therefore God?

All prophets gave glory to God and claimed His authority over their own. While Jesus glorified God in his own way, had he not acted on His own Authority?

I said
All Jesus done was to submit to God working in Him.

John 8:28
28 Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
(NKJ)

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:18-19
18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation,
19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.
(NKJ)

Just like we can submit to God and let Him work through us.

Phil 2:13
13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.
(NKJ)

Status
Not open for further replies.