X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Gods?

Answers pls.

What say ye?

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

One. According to the Bible which I believe.

Comment

I am waiting for responses.

Comment

Is Jesus God? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel1769 View Post
            Yep.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by versavia View Post
              Is Jesus God? Why?
              What say ye?

Comment

Answers pls.
                One God.

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

There is no "trinity" that is a lie from Hell.

One God who manifest Himself as the Father, as the Son, and as the Holy Ghost with one name.

Zechariah 14:9 And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Jesus Christ is that God, not the "man" Jesus. For God is a Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

One God, all in the name of Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel1769 View Post
                  What is the name of the one God.?

Comment

Give us the Scripture saying that Jesus is God too.

Comment

Originally posted by COGTHW View Post
                      There is no "trinity" that is a lie from Hell.
                      GOD is triune and that certainly is not from hell but from scripture.

One God who manifest Himself as the Father, as the Son, and as the Holy Ghost with one name.
                      There ya go, triune.

Comment

He doesn't think that Jesus is GOD too.
                        He believes Jesus is the only GOD. He does not believe that the Father is distinct from the Son or the Holy Spirit, but that Christ is all three of them.
                        COTGHW believes in a form of modalism, in which only one person plays different roles at different times (one role being the Father, one role being the Son, and one role being the Holy Spirit).

Comment

Isaiah 45:6 'That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.'
                          No God but He.

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.

Jesus is that God.

Matthew 3:1 In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,

2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

Jesus is He.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                            He doesn't think that Jesus is GOD too.
                            He believes Jesus is the only GOD. He does not believe that the Father is distinct from the Son or the Holy Spirit, but that Christ is all three of them.
                            COTGHW believes in a form of modalism, in which only one person plays different roles at different times (one role being the Father, one role being the Son, and one role being the Holy Spirit).
                            Yea you play different roles as well. You might be a Wife,Daughter,CEO. Don't mean you three separate beings. Just three different titles.

Comment

Originally posted by COGTHW View Post
                              Yea you play different roles as well. You might be a Wife,Daughter,CEO. Don't mean you three separate beings. Just three different titles.
                              But I can not be my own daughter or my own mother.

Comment

Working...
                              X