Lukewarm (Passive)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Lukewarm (Passive)(Faith only)

Rev 3:15-16
15 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.
16 "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.
1Thes 5:1-8
1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you.
2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night.
3 For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.
4 But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief.
5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness.
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober.
7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night.
8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation.
Matt 24:37-44
37 "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
38 "For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark,
39 "and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
40 "Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.
41 "Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left.
42 "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
43 "But know this, that if the master of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched and not allowed his house to be broken into.
44 "Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
Matt 24:45-51
45 "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
46 "Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.
47 "Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.
48 "But if that evil servant says in his heart, 'My master is delaying his coming,'
49 "and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
50 "the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
51 "and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
(NKJ)

xxx If you become passive and dont think you have anything else to do or to learn you have become lukewarm. If you think its ok to just let others run things when you know their wrong, that is lukewarm. Jesus is going to drop you as a follower. When you put all your faith in a preacher dont forget that preacher is a sinner.

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
1 Cor 4:14
14 I do not write these things to shame you, but as my beloved children I warn you.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:20
20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
(NKJ)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Maybe if you posted something regarding the Body, IP would have given you debate.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi and in Eph 4:4 it says there is ONE BODY !!

dan p

I said
We have the body of Christ is the church. The body of Christ is His fleshly body. We have Pauls body .

Matt 26:12
12 "For in pouring this fragrant oil on My body, she did it for My burial.
(NKJ)

Matt 26:26
26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, "Take, eat; this is My body."
(NKJ)

1 Cor 13:3
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
(NKJ)

Phil 1:20
20 according to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

Lukewarm (Passive)(Faith only)

xxx If you become passive and dont think you have anything else to do or to learn you have become lukewarm. If you think its ok to just let others run things when you know their wrong, that is lukewarm. Jesus is going to drop you as a follower. When you put all your faith in a preacher dont forget that preacher is a sinner.

Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
(NKJ)

This post may be one of the only things I agree with you about Squeaky. What you just is all very true and important for all Christians to consider.
But what I am very confused about is what your actual position on this is. Do you truly believe this?

I ask because 80-90% of all your posts completely contradict what you just said.
It seems that you refuse to take any correction by anyone, or even take a moment to consider that you may be wrong sometimes. If someone doesn't agree with YOU they are wrong in your eyes but you are never wrong in your eyes if you don't agree with them....... It really seems that you are not open to considering another idea if it is contrary to your beliefs and you are not willing to learn from anyone who disagrees with you.
If someone tells you that they believe you are wrong, misinformed or giving a wrong interpretation you instantly write them off as being an "idiot."

On that note you have posted so many threads about "Intellectual idiots." You have just said in your last thread that there are too many people on here who are highly educated in scripture and who have too much intellect and then you explain how being intelligent and schooled/highly learned in the scriptures is a bad thing. Then you call the people that you deem to have "too much intellect/intelligence" as being an :intellectual idiot."

But.... in this post you just wrote "if you become passive and don't think you have anything else to learn you become lukewarm." Well then what about those people you just deemed as "intellectual idiots" because they have studied a lot and continue to study and want to learn more and more? Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe they go to university or Bible college or study groups etc etc because they KNOW they have more to learn ...so they DO.... and the more they learn (opposite of being lukewarm in your post above) the more they know and the more they learn the more intelligence and understanding they have about the Bible.....

SO now it looks like those people you write off and think are bad because they are "Intellectual idiots" are actually the OPPOSITE OF LUKEWARM.... and if you follow what I just said.... The people you put down and call "intellectual idiots" and you talk about how it is such a BAD thing in previous posts, you are now saying the OPPOSITE.... because if you are LUKEWARM that means you think you have nothing more to do or nothing more to LEARN....(that's what you just said) so those people who want to learn and go to university and pay money or spend a lot of their time studying and learning and growing in their intelligence and understanding are actually GOOD CHRISTIANS doing what they should be doing and NOT being LUKEWARM!!!

And I have tried to help you (and many other good non-lukewarm Christians who are intellectual because they are passionate about the word) by telling you when you are defining things wrong or may be misinterpreting a scripture or taking it out of context ..... When that happens you take it as a BAD thing ... but in THIS post you are calling it a GOOD thing!!! Because when people try to help you or offer correction when and where it is needed they are, in your own words, NOT "thinking its ok to let others run things when you know they are wrong."

YOu just said that you are lukewarm (bad) if you just let others run things when you know they are wrong ..... But when others DONT LET THAT HAPPEN and they stand up for what they believe is TRUTH and they offer correction and don't keep their mouth shut, you call them "idiots" and put them down in so many different ways.....

Doesn't that seem EXTREMELY hypocritical to you?
Can you see where I am coming from and understand what I am pointing out to you?
So I just hope that you can see that those people who you deem "intellectual idiots" and put down for that and see it as a bad thing.... its actually a VERY GOOD THING because they are passionate about learning as much as they can and they continue learning because they are NOT LUKEWARM!
And when people correct you and stand up for what they believe is the truth and speak out against untruths or misinterpretation or out of context they are not letting others run things when they know they are wrong! they are NOT LUKEWARM.

I just hope you can seriously take this under consideration and reflect on your thinking and the way you speak about others as doing things you think are bad in other posts but now in this post saying are good.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This post may be one of the only things I agree with you about Squeaky. What you just is all very true and important for all Christians to consider.
But what I am very confused about is what your actual position on this is. Do you truly believe this?

I ask because 80-90% of all your posts completely contradict what you just said.
It seems that you refuse to take any correction by anyone, or even take a moment to consider that you may be wrong sometimes. If someone doesn't agree with YOU they are wrong in your eyes but you are never wrong in your eyes if you don't agree with them....... It really seems that you are not open to considering another idea if it is contrary to your beliefs and you are not willing to learn from anyone who disagrees with you.
If someone tells you that they believe you are wrong, misinformed or giving a wrong interpretation you instantly write them off as being an "idiot."

On that note you have posted so many threads about "Intellectual idiots." You have just said in your last thread that there are too many people on here who are highly educated in scripture and who have too much intellect and then you explain how being intelligent and schooled/highly learned in the scriptures is a bad thing. Then you call the people that you deem to have "too much intellect/intelligence" as being an :intellectual idiot."

But.... in this post you just wrote "if you become passive and don't think you have anything else to learn you become lukewarm." Well then what about those people you just deemed as "intellectual idiots" because they have studied a lot and continue to study and want to learn more and more? Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe they go to university or Bible college or study groups etc etc because they KNOW they have more to learn ...so they DO.... and the more they learn (opposite of being lukewarm in your post above) the more they know and the more they learn the more intelligence and understanding they have about the Bible.....

SO now it looks like those people you write off and think are bad because they are "Intellectual idiots" are actually the OPPOSITE OF LUKEWARM.... and if you follow what I just said.... The people you put down and call "intellectual idiots" and you talk about how it is such a BAD thing in previous posts, you are now saying the OPPOSITE.... because if you are LUKEWARM that means you think you have nothing more to do or nothing more to LEARN....(that's what you just said) so those people who want to learn and go to university and pay money or spend a lot of their time studying and learning and growing in their intelligence and understanding are actually GOOD CHRISTIANS doing what they should be doing and NOT being LUKEWARM!!!

And I have tried to help you (and many other good non-lukewarm Christians who are intellectual because they are passionate about the word) by telling you when you are defining things wrong or may be misinterpreting a scripture or taking it out of context ..... When that happens you take it as a BAD thing ... but in THIS post you are calling it a GOOD thing!!! Because when people try to help you or offer correction when and where it is needed they are, in your own words, NOT "thinking its ok to let others run things when you know they are wrong."

YOu just said that you are lukewarm (bad) if you just let others run things when you know they are wrong ..... But when others DONT LET THAT HAPPEN and they stand up for what they believe is TRUTH and they offer correction and don't keep their mouth shut, you call them "idiots" and put them down in so many different ways.....

Doesn't that seem EXTREMELY hypocritical to you?
Can you see where I am coming from and understand what I am pointing out to you?
So I just hope that you can see that those people who you deem "intellectual idiots" and put down for that and see it as a bad thing.... its actually a VERY GOOD THING because they are passionate about learning as much as they can and they continue learning because they are NOT LUKEWARM!
And when people correct you and stand up for what they believe is the truth and speak out against untruths or misinterpretation or out of context they are not letting others run things when they know they are wrong! they are NOT LUKEWARM.

I just hope you can seriously take this under consideration and reflect on your thinking and the way you speak about others as doing things you think are bad in other posts but now in this post saying are good.

I said
That is a great big oxymoron. There were two trees in the garden. The tree of life(Holy Spirit) and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil(mans wisdom). And you just tried to explain to me with mans wisdom.
There are two different languages. Mans carnal language(human wisdom) and spiritual language(Holy Spirit) the verses. The revelations of Jesus Christ are spiritual(verses). In order to learn the Spiritual one must purge the carnal.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
That is a great big oxymoron. There were two trees in the garden. The tree of life(Holy Spirit) and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil(mans wisdom). And you just tried to explain to me with mans wisdom.
There are two different languages. Mans carnal language(human wisdom) and spiritual language(Holy Spirit) the verses. The revelations of Jesus Christ are spiritual(verses). In order to learn the Spiritual one must purge the carnal.

oh my, God help Squeaky stop talking like a broken record spouting off lies in Your name!
honestly do you know anything else other than this blah blah blah false prophesies and extra Biblical "revelations"?

Lord Jesus please rebuke this man for spreading false prophesies. please give him some real Truth and show yourself to him so he can have the light and the truth. Jesus rebuke this man for the lies he is saying g and forgive him for all of Your Children thay he is leading astray with the nonsense he is continuing to speak like a broken record.

Honestly Squeaky I don't believe your lies and you can spout off "varnal" this blah blah blah bit YOU NEED TRUTH and wisdom because you claim you have this "spiritual wisdom" but literally YOU are the ONLY on earth who thinks so. If what you were saying were true then SOMEONE (other than meshak) would agree with you.

You are more blind and more dense and thick headed than anyone I've ever heard. It's very sad and I feel so sorry for you that you have allowed your pride to blind you. I guess they say "ignorance is bliss" but don't believe them! Because you are obviously in some sort of deceived bliss but you are deceived and you will only have this bliss while you are on this earth but then your refusal to accept correction, refusal to repent and refusal to educate yourself will not be blissful come judgement day for you.
The more people you relieve by spreading lies in Jesus' name, the more judgement you will drink.
You are beyond any help I or any human being can offer but God can help you if you will open your heart to know Him in Truth. Ask Him to forgive you and save you and teach you the truth about Him. He will not deny you.
If the answer comes from the "voice" you hear now, RUN FROM IT because the voices you hear give you your false prophesies is NOT God Almighty

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
oh my, God help Squeaky stop talking like a broken record spouting off lies in Your name!
honestly do you know anything else other than this blah blah blah false prophesies and extra Biblical "revelations"?

Lord Jesus please rebuke this man for spreading false prophesies. please give him some real Truth and show yourself to him so he can have the light and the truth. Jesus rebuke this man for the lies he is saying g and forgive him for all of Your Children thay he is leading astray with the nonsense he is continuing to speak like a broken record.

Honestly Squeaky I don't believe your lies and you can spout off "varnal" this blah blah blah bit YOU NEED TRUTH and wisdom because you claim you have this "spiritual wisdom" but literally YOU are the ONLY on earth who thinks so. If what you were saying were true then SOMEONE (other than meshak) would agree with you.

You are more blind and more dense and thick headed than anyone I've ever heard. It's very sad and I feel so sorry for you that you have allowed your pride to blind you. I guess they say "ignorance is bliss" but don't believe them! Because you are obviously in some sort of deceived bliss but you are deceived and you will only have this bliss while you are on this earth but then your refusal to accept correction, refusal to repent and refusal to educate yourself will not be blissful come judgement day for you.
The more people you relieve by spreading lies in Jesus' name, the more judgement you will drink.
You are beyond any help I or any human being can offer but God can help you if you will open your heart to know Him in Truth. Ask Him to forgive you and save you and teach you the truth about Him. He will not deny you.
If the answer comes from the "voice" you hear now, RUN FROM IT because the voices you hear give you your false prophesies is NOT God Almighty

I said
Well its obvious that your god and my God are different. My God comes from the Word of God in the new testament. My God reveals Himself through His Word.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

Now your god is also in the bible. But your god keeps everything carnal like you do. he doesn't speak through the Word.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

I said
Well its obvious that your god and my God are different. My God comes from the Word of God in the new testament. My God reveals Himself through His Word.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

Now your god is also in the bible. But your god keeps everything carnal like you do. he doesn't speak through the Word.

2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
(NKJ)

II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
(NKJ)

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

what you just said is pure filth. completely opposite. all you is lie and decieve. it's pure filth. the more you speak the more sin you cover yourself in. Repent