Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trinity

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by keypurr View Post
    Nope He is not God
    That's what the UNBELIEVING Pharisees said.
    You are not in good company, keypurr.

    We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by meshak View Post
      It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.
      Meshak, you are the one that is always telling folks you won't believe it unless it was said by Jesus Himself.
      There is not one single place that Jesus ever says He is Michael.
      So you are believing nothing more than a man made tradition.

      We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tambora View Post
        Meshak, you are the one that is always telling folks you won't believe it unless it was said by Jesus Himself.
        There is not one single place that Jesus ever says He is Michael.
        So you are believing nothing more than a man made tradition.
        meshak has been studying with JWs for months

        Comment


        • Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
          meshak has been studying with JWs for months
          Till they asked her to leave and not come back.

          We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
          They already know monsters exist.
          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
            meshak has been studying with JWs for months
            Yes, that's how I know they are much godlier and devoted to their God and Jesus than most churches I attended. And I attended, served and visited all my neighborhood trin churches. And I served them faithfully.

            How many churches did you investigated, dude?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by meshak View Post
              Yes, that's how I know they are much godlier and devoted to their God and Jesus than most churches I attended. And I attended, served and visited all my neighborhood trin churches. And I served them faithfully.

              How many churches did you investigated, dude?
              I have read more statements of faith, creeds, declarations of all sorts than you could possibly imagine. In the first two years of my walk I stopped in at more denominations than I'd care to admit. There is only one thing they have in common and that is they believe that they are the way and that they hold the truth.
              The people I met always thought more of their denomination than the saints. Saints could not sit under that pile of garbage for any length of time. People that do, end up like you and your cohorts.
              I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

              "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

              I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
              A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
              If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

              Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

              I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                My eyes and heart are open for the truth.

                I don't follow blindly, traditional corrupt faith.
                Give a verse in the Bible in these exact words "Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel".

                Give a verse in the Bible where Jesus Christ said in these exact words "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

                When you find that specific verse, then you will be able to proclaim:
                Originally posted by meshak View Post
                My eyes and heart are open for the truth.

                I don't follow blindly, traditional corrupt faith.
                No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  meshak has been studying with JWs for months
                  Maybe they are still looking for the specific verse in the Bible that says exactly these words "Michael the Archangel is Jesus Christ"

                  Or maybe they are still looking for that verse where Jesus said specifically these words: "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

                  Being that JWs reject what Jesus Christ said of Himself --- I am.
                  No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                  No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                  No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                    Yes, that's how I know they are much godlier and devoted to their God and Jesus than most churches I attended. And I attended, served and visited all my neighborhood trin churches. And I served them faithfully.

                    How many churches did you investigated, dude?
                    I have JWs people in my family and, believe me, meshak, they are NOT much godlier than the next guy beside them.
                    No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                    No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                    No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tambora View Post
                      Till they asked her to leave and not come back.
                      What???? She did not show them the verse where Jesus Christ said these exact words: "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

                      or maybe did not show them the specific verse using exactly these words "Michael the Archangel is Jesus Christ"

                      Strange that they have not shown her those specific words and believe that their God is Michael the Archangel, however, demand a verse using specific words that Jesus say 'I am' when He said He is 'I am' and will not follow the I am. Strange indeed.
                      No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                      No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                      No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                        It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.
                        Where is this verse that says exactly 'Michael the Archangel is Jesus Christ'?
                        No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                        No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                        No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                          It is not essential to know who Mikael is. But the description of him in the Bible is exactly the same as Jesus' Character.
                          IT IS IMPERATIVE to know who Mikael is; otherwise, you are following blindly traditional corrupt faith of men.

                          Have they taught you that “their religion does not permit you to take an oath in which you must swear faith or allegiance to any entity other than God”?

                          Have they taught you that despite the historical position, while Watch Tower leaders were publicly counseling followers not to take national oaths of allegiance, THESE SAME LEADERS WERE PLEDGING ALLEGIANCE TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT?

                          Talk about the blind following the blind being guided by blind leaders.
                          No man can come to God except through Christ. (Jn. 14:20)
                          No man can come to Christ unless he comes through the Cross. (Jn. 3:16; Eph. 2:13–18)
                          No man can come to the Cross without a denial of self. (Lk. 9:23–24)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by lifeisgood View Post
                            What???? She did not show them the verse where Jesus Christ said these exact words: "I, Jesus Christ, am Michael the Archangel".

                            or maybe did not show them the specific verse using exactly these words "Michael the Archangel is Jesus Christ"

                            Strange that they have not shown her those specific words and believe that their God is Michael the Archangel, however, demand a verse using specific words that Jesus say 'I am' when He said He is 'I am' and will not follow the I am. Strange indeed.
                            Yeah, she's an odd duck.
                            She will believe what Jesus did not say, and won't believe what Jesus did say.

                            We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                            They already know monsters exist.
                            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Truster View Post
                              I have read more statements of faith, creeds, declarations of all sorts than you could possibly imagine. In the first two years of my walk I stopped in at more denominations than I'd care to admit. There is only one thing they have in common and that is they believe that they are the way and that they hold the truth.
                              The people I met always thought more of their denomination than the saints. Saints could not sit under that pile of garbage for any length of time. People that do, end up like you and your cohorts.
                              blah, blah...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by meshak View Post
                                blah, blah...
                                Being Japaneese you were probably brought up in Roman Catholicism.
                                I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

                                "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

                                I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
                                A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
                                If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

                                Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

                                I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X